Aweber answers

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Chaz T, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

I'll be transferring my list over to Aweber soon, just wondering how your experience has been so far. Positive? Negative? Little of both? Your feedback is welcome, thanks.

2. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

I have no experience with it but on another forum I saw nothing but very positive remarks about it! Good luck!

3. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Thanks. I'm currently using a software auto-responder, which worked find in the beginning. But as my customer list started to grow and get bigger I noticed that my emails weren't consistent in reaching it's destination.

4. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Although my experience with was for a brief period, I would highly recommend their service. Excellent features and support.

5. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Thanks Vishal. So far I'm very happy with Aweber. Their system is really user friendly and easy and simple. (l like simple)[​IMG] Yes the support has been fantastic so far.

6. successnow

successnow New Member

I am looking at aweber as well. I hear if you are going to use it for your own self generated opt in leads it is one of the best. But if you purchase a lot of your leads I would suggest you use an auto-responder that allows you to upload those leads with out sending a confirmation email and also one that has the capacity that you need.

7. Chaz T

Chaz T New Member

Whenever you import a list into your Aweber account, Yes, that list must go through a double opt in process to confirm their name on your leads list.

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Aweber is awesome! I highly recommend it!

9. chargeup

chargeup New Member

It has an affiliate program for you to earn extra income too.

10. WebFreak

WebFreak New Member

Yep, Aweber's great! Ive never had an issue with them. Captures, followups and broadcasts have been smooth and problem free! Trackings pretty good 2!