Aweber help

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by daellis99, May 5, 2009.

1. daellis99

daellis99 New Member

Hey guys I have an Aweber account but I am not sure how to use it. My website is in my sig. block and I would like to use Aweber to try and get going building a list. I really don't have any experience with Aweber so will any of you guys be able to help and tell me the best way to maximize it? thanks!

2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello daellis99,

I would Google AWeber Tutorial..and see what you can find there.

There is an excellent book "Inside The List" by Kyle and Carson of Wealthy Affiliate that I have found to be an excellent, awesome resource.

One thing I have noticed from personal experience, and since I have subscribed to so many IM lists is I always open the email from the senders who write from their hearts....What I mean is try to not sound so commercial..add some personality to your email.

If I can ever help, PM me anytime!
    Victoria

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

You can input some articles which are useful to your subscribers. It is to attract them to continue to stay with you.

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

VictoriaNTC: There is an excellent book "Inside The List" by Kyle and Carson of Wealthy Affiliate that I have found to be an excellent, awesome resource.

One thing I have noticed from personal experience, and since I have subscribed to so many IM lists is I always open the email from the senders who write from their hearts....What I mean is try to not sound so commercial..add some personality to your email.
    I agree that Inside the List can be a great help for email marketing and that WA can give you a lot of help as well. As Victoria said, make sure to provide value and don't just send a bunch of SPAM - if you provide value, your subscribers are much more likely to buy from you.

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

6. daellis99

daellis99 New Member

LOL...thanks guys. I guess I should look at the FAQ!!

7. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

Aweber itself provides a ton of excellent tutorials. I know because I do not have an Aweber account, but I have been thinking about it. Aweber keeps sending me tutorials - I guess to try to get me to sign up.

8. gridellas

gridellas New Member

I had a tough time trying to figure out Aweber at first but I went to the link that NS gave you and learned a lot about how to use and it's functions. [​IMG]