Aweber vs Getresponse

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Vishal P. Rao, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Jon Squirrel: And Newbie Shield - how are you getting on with that PHPList thing?
    Hi Jon,

I just noticed your question today. I was just looking into it but decided not to go with it.

~Newbie Shield~
  2. trafficwave

trafficwave New Member

knutesacto: One key point is that Aweber has the highest email delivery percentage of the Autoresponders.
    I think a more accurate statement may be that Aweber has CLAIMED the highest email delivery percentage for quite some time.

But email monitoring services such as Return Path say otherwise.

Anyone can verify deliverability for any email solutions provider with a free account at senderscore[dot]org.

Doing a little research may surprise you.
  3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Most top marketers seem to be using "GVO" now.

They are more than just an autoresponder but they allow you to import without confirmation as well as opt in without confirmation.

Their deliverability is supposed to be just as good as getresponse and Aweber.

I signed up tonight =].

I'll let you know what I come up with.

Their Website is "gogvo.com"
  4. daymo

daymo New Member

hi there

i think the most popular responder is aweber is it the best? not sure as for gogvo not heard of that one so maybe worth looking into

however the most popular one is usually a good indication that its reliable and aweber is more popular than getresponse.
  5. I having been using GetResponse since 2007 without any problems.

It provides me with all the tools I need from an autoresponder. I have never had to contact customer services on a problem.