Back From The Internet Dead

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Incorporatorpro, May 3, 2012.

1. Oh, Golly, Gee-whiz!

Been away for a while because of a health problem but all is pretty much OK now and looking to participate much more regularly now! Laser surgery on one eye which left me essentially blind for a few weeks and "No, Sir! I didn't like it!" but it was necessary and I can see again just fine.

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome back!

Glad to hear your surgery was successful and that you are looking forward to participating again. [​IMG] Good for you.

Hermas

3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Welcome back Incorporatorpro and glad to hear you're feeling better.

I'm also glad to hear the surgery went well.

4. And thank you all for your kind replies!

All is well and my future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

Well, I have to wear the shades anyway to protect my eyes but I think you get the point! [​IMG]

By the way, how have the Google Animal Updates; Panda, Penguin, etc. affected you?

I hear from others that the effects have been devastating.

I know some of my sites trashed out and dropped from like PR 1 to PR 83..................................................

Google gave nice names to evil programs to assuage the public is what I think.

Google wants it all!

Google should have termed the updates "Predators, Zombies And Cannibals From Internet Hell!" possibly.

What say you?

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Incorporatorpro: Google should have termed the updates "Predators, Zombies And Cannibals From Internet Hell!" possibly.

What say you?
    Yup, gives a whole new meaning to Pandas and Penguins - what an evil menacing growl behind all that cuteness!

I had bounced back from the Panda bite to new all time highs about the time Penguin snuck in. So I am just swimming along and letting things calm down a bit. Once all the debris hits the top, I will go back and do the same thing I did after Panda. Win. [​IMG]