bad news

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by hutch1c, Aug 5, 2008.

1. nkelly

nkelly New Member

teydean: Since you were scammed too.....does that put you in the gullible/naive category? Or are you excluded because you let a friend influence your decision?
    I did my due diligence when I invested, despite my gut feeling that it was a ponzi. My friend is a professional "intuitive" who had a good feeling about this. I did not know about 12daily pro until after I had invested. I had never invested in anything like it in the past. despite my better judgement I invested the first $5,000 to get 100% match in Tampa, through my friend. When the government came in I was not surprised. When I read the whole document with the "facts" about Andy and exposing all his lies I saw it for the scam I originally thought it was. How is that naiive. The naiivety I now accuse others of is based on their blind refusal to see the reality of the situation. That is what naiivety is. I was at worst gullible and easily led by my friend and now I am paying the price.
    And Jenny for goodness sakes, its an investment any way you put it. So lighten up on that! And if you look back at al my posts regarding my calculations you will see over and over that I said it was NOT sustainable. I may have been fooled into thinking it was sustainable before I learned that the sponsor gets 100% match of the downline, but when I did I made it very obvious that it was NOT sustainable.
    And my cry from the start was where is all this rebate money coming from? No outside income could ever be enough to pay out the billions required if he had 100,000 ad pack millionaires!!

2. nkelly

nkelly New Member

And for the record I don't think people were stupid to buy into ASD. They were misled and that is why Andy needs to pay us all back at least our original purchase amounts. There, I avoided the word investment...oh sorry..there it is again.

3. chanabery

chanabery New Member

I invested a chunk of money in July. I sent a cashier's check from my bank. As of yesterday, the cashier's check hasn't been cashed. If it still hasn't been cashed @ the end of 90 days, my bank will give me my money back. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This also may be an option for those of you that recently sent in money. or do you think the Feds will cash the money orders/cashiers checks that are laying around?

4. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

iggyigette: nkelly:
    You really think the government will overlook all this and find Andy innocent?

The Jury will make that decision. The Government is one party in the lawsuit.

I'm not defending ASD, but I'm defending the Rights to Hear both sides of the story before making a conviction.

DITTO

NEXT STEAK DINNER?

5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Chanabery,
    Did the money ever show up in your account as ad packages?

6. chanabery

chanabery New Member

no, the ad packagewhich I purchased in July never showed up.

7. nkelly

nkelly New Member

chanabery: As of yesterday, the cashier's check hasn't been cashed. If it still hasn't been cashed @ the end of 90 days, my bank will give me my money back.
    You have the right to put a stop payment on that cashiers check if it has not been cashed. It is a criminal offense to do so for legitimate goods and services but under the circumstances I would say you have a chance to do it now. Speak to your bank manager, not the clerk at the counter.

8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

correct - becaue right now , if it hasnt been cashed - the Government have it. And I am sure you dont want THEM to cash it for you.

And Nick

And Jenny for goodness sakes, its an investment any way you put it

An investment in my advertising Nick - and to be fair I would never put the kind of money you did into advertising my business - it is too small to warrent it. ?‡And I dont make investments into companies that state quite clearly that they are not an inestment company and give no guarntees on cash rebates.

You know, I put on my reading glasses and read. i have always looked on this as a long term progject. And so did most of hte people I know who joined long a go and in my team, who joined recently.

I talked a person out of putting in their last 10,000$ into ASD, because it was NOT an investment only a few weeks ago. I bet most would have gone for the money - but I like sleeping nights and prefer to lose a few bucks (or 5,000 in ad packs and 1000$ cash in this case) by not being greedy. Suggested instead they put in what they could comforably afford and enjoy the programme. while they advertise. Just as the Company President has ALWAYS said.

I ALWAYS make it clear that it is an advertising company. I like lots of people buying from 10$ to 1000$ of advertising and building. My team is full of them.

What has saddened me over the past few months is that there are a lot people who have joined ASD who should never have even considered it and did so for the wrong reasons, pass on wrong information and have been themselves partly responsible for this situation coming about.

I am NOT suggesting that the Company shouldnt have slowed down and stopped these crazy purchases and stuck a much lower limit on the ToC, but it happened that way. But crazy they were and for all the wrong reasons. These members are not corporate loyal or interested in financial freedom through participation. They just want a fast buck, passive income and no risk and do not consider it necessary to read what they sign when they join.

9. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Your sponsor must have loved you! Even if all the people in your downline were putting in only $50 each, it was an investment. That was my point.

10. nkelly

nkelly New Member

My initial investment of $5,000 was justified by the exposure to my company's web site. The response was so good that I decided to spend more money upgrading my web site. Nobody disputes the whole business, but everybody was investing to make money. It was never touted as entertainment, so it was an investment.

11. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I wish ASD would come back, or something like it, and pay out only 50% of what you put in. That way you get a good bang for your buck in advertising your web site, you get 50% back for looking at other people's web sites and everybody wins. If you decide not to surf the others web sites you just pay to promote your own to those who are surfing. The exposure needs to be more than 15 seconds each and the hits need to be wider spread, but I think it could work. You would have to make money from selling something on your web site, not rebates from ASD. Extra income could be generated in the same manner as ASD suggested like Greenback street etc.. Its a win win situation and squeaky clean.

12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: I wish ASD would come back, or something like it, and pay out only 50% of what you put in. That way you get a good bang for your buck in advertising your web site, you get 50% back for looking at other people's web sites and everybody wins. If you decide not to surf the others web sites you just pay to promote your own to those who are surfing. The exposure needs to be more than 15 seconds each and the hits need to be wider spread, but I think it could work. You would have to make money from selling something on your web site, not rebates from ASD. Extra income could be generated in the same manner as ASD suggested like Greenback street etc.. Its a win win situation and squeaky clean.

Do I hear The NEXT "NEW IMPROVED" ASD VERSION PART II PROJECT HERE?

13. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Maybe we can merge and offer free steak with every package?

14. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

edenmarie: Seems to me a lot of people are jumping ship awfully quick. Im still standing behind ASD. Good things can happen.

Hey Eden,

Congrats on your patience.

I still don't know what to make of it.