Best Article Submission Software - Free or Paid

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by cardwarrior, Jan 3, 2008.

1. andyveer

andyveer New Member

Last month i have use article submission services , http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/ i Like one thing about them, they we have to submit article with 2 rewrite one then they make unique combinations and then submit ,
  2. Medcom

Medcom New Member

I'm new to the internet marketing game and I have been researching article submission software for a few days now. I have so far signed up for 26 different article directories and am submitting them manually. Its very time consuming, since I don't know where to start. Then while I was searching I found this list of 219 top article sites and I thought I would share it with you guys since it seems like there are a lot of us looking for article sites to submit our articles. Some of the ones on the list I already signed up for. I'm not buying this product its to expensive. I'm going to keep looking. here is the site
  3. f5mtadas

f5mtadas Guest

I do not think that submission software works. I have bad experience with ads submitting software and I think article submiting software is no works and not produce good results. By the way you need to spin your article too with unique content, that will not be declarate as spam
  4. I use Magic Submitter which I wouldn't be without now. [​IMG]

Magic Submitter submits spinnable content to:-
    Article Directories
    Blogs
    Wordpress Blogs
    Bookmarking Services
    PR Sites
    RSS
    Micro Blogs
    PDF Sharing sites
    and more
  5. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

There are some great tools that when used correctly and responsibly can really make a huge difference. Article submitters are no different.

So long as your articles are spun properly (so that there is more than a 30% difference) and still read well a good submitter can be invaluable. Actually, with the submitters that are available now you get the same value from automated submitters as manually outsourced ones.

A good submitter can come with a one off cost, or a monthly fee that can range between $30-$60.
  6. bankonadam

bankonadam New Member

I have been using Unique article wizard for about 1 year, It is the only form of marketing I have ever done yet I have one of my websites on the front page of google. the proof is in the pudding read my blog for more details on how their service works
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

bankonadam: I have been using Unique article wizard for about 1 year, It is the only form of marketing I have ever done yet I have one of my websites on the front page of google. the proof is in the pudding read my blog for more details on how their service works
    Amen and amen. Actually, Adam is writing articles for me and running them thru his system as I just don't have time to write much right now, which is a win/win for both of us.... my traffic took another nice swing upward as soon as we started running articles thru UAW again.

His service is an answer from above for me right now. [​IMG]
  8. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

talfighel: I would not spend any money on any software ever because it is a waste of time plus, I also think that article marketing is a waste of time.

If you want to get traffic to your site, just know that if you were to write 100 articles, this would get you MAYBE 200-300 visitors for the whole month.

Unless you are writing hundreds of new articles per month and take massive action, don't even think of wasting your time writing 1-10 articles per month and expecting to get lots of visitors to your site from it.

I still think that the best way to get traffic to your site and faster is PAID ads.

I just spit my Mountain Dew all over my keyboard when I read this. I can often get over 100 visits within the first hour my article goes live. Not every article performs this well, but some do. The more you do it, the better you get at it.

Article marketing is my main means of getting traffic. I have purchased an article spinner and submitter. It baffled me for about a week, but today it did click. I got it up and going. It took me about 30 minutes to spin the article and submit it to over 400 directories. Now will it pay off? The jury is still out on that.
  9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

robinincarolina: I just spit my Mountain Dew all over my keyboard when I read this.
    hehe
  10. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

mountainmom5: robinincarolina:
    I just spit my Mountain Dew all over my keyboard when I read this.

hehe
    Mine was coffee.... [​IMG]

My article submission service just imploded so thanks for the UAW tips - will have to check them out.... I have tried before but I hate the sales page!

Anyone had success with AMA, AMR? and what is the latest on Magic Submitter?