Best Internet Marketing Strategies

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by nicolasb86, Oct 18, 2009.

1. nicolasb86 Guest

The never ending question is:
    What are the best internet marketing strategies to make serious money online?

If you want to build a highly successful home business you need the tools and foundation to do so.

Here's 4 of the best internet marketing strategies you can implement now to make serious money online:

#1: Thoroughly Research hot niche keywords; to not only attract more traffic, but to maximize the benefits of your PPC campaigns. Also, you want to find new hot niche markets.

Discovering hot niche keyword research with low competition
    Is the KEY successful factor in this strategy for:

- Improving your search engine ranking/optimization
    - Establish your PPC campaign
    - Setting up a high quality website with targeted traffic & high relevancy
    - Building high quality content/articles

#2: Sell to visitors when they're on your website and after they leave.

You can sell to them on your website w/ a great sales letter. Ultimately, write a great sales letter with high conversion rates & building online mailing lists. So you'll be converting traffic into sales through a sale letter and collecting personal information for further sales in the future. Focus on converting traffic into sales more than driving traffic to your site. More conversion rates= More Sales

#3: Automate your Home Based Business. Without an automated business you won't have time to research new business ideas...so nevermind starting them up & managing them. (This strategy is the best of the best internet marketing strategies to grow your home based internet marketing business)

Example: Automate your email promotion Internet Marketing Strategy. You need an auto-responder to take responsibility here.
    #4: The last best Internet Marketing strategy is to take ownership of your business by mastering YOU. Your mind is your greatest asset. They say Learning is not a destination but a journey...so learn all the time. Join Forums, Take courses, Read books on Self-growth by authors like Napoleon Hill. This will not only skyrocket your income but also your confidence!

Final thoughts: Best strategies are to research, sell, succeed through automation, and self improvement. You will make serious money online by taking these strategies seriously & putting them into action.
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

Good info.

Also having an offline marketing strategy combined with online marketing really empowers one to make substantial cash-flow monthly from home.
  3. elle14 New Member

nicolasb86: - Improving your search engine
    ranking/optimization
    - Establish your PPC campaign
    - Setting up a high quality website with targeted traffic & high relevancy
    - Building high quality content/articles
    I'm doing this process right now. And honestly, it is very time consuming. I hope I will see the result of my work [IMG]
  4. Jean LA New Member

nicolasb86: #1: Thoroughly Research hot niche keywords; to not only attract more traffic, but to maximize the benefits of your PPC campaigns. Also, you want to find new hot niche markets.

Discovering hot niche keyword research with low competition
    Is the KEY
    Yes, keywords are the first things that you should look for. If you got the best ones, you can easily make pages that can rank well in search engines with the help of your off site SEO.
  5. vbsondemand New Member

I highly suggest Article Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Press Release Marketing, Blogging etc. Internet Marketing only works when you committ to it and it needs to be continuous. It will not work if you only do it occasionally.
  6. bbxe99 New Member

Thanks Nicolas for these great information.
    Can you add some resources with the post?
  7. shmeeko69 Member

Totally agree with you vbsondemand on article marketing, as I have seen the effect is has when analysing traffic through Google.

The great things about article writing is that it is free, there are a lot of article companies - the main one being Ezine, you get new traffic to your site with URL clicks & you progress up the page rankings with Google & the like.

It's personally my favourite & most productive way of generating new traffic & progressing up the Google ladder.

Cheers

Mark [IMG]
  8. residualcash New Member

Some of the easiest strategies for newbies looking to generate free traffic to their website is to advertise their signatures in relevant forums.

And to take advantage of consistently advertising in top free classified advertising sites like craigslist, backpage, and oodle, to name a few. They do work if you know how to work them and you do it consistently.
  9. diansunarko New Member

Internet marketing can attract more people to your website, increase customers for your business, and enhance branding of your company and products. If you are just beginning your online marketing strategy the top 10 list below will get you started on a plan that has worked for many.

1. Start with a web promotion plan and an effective web design and development strategy.

2. Get ranked at the top in major search engines, and practice good Search Optimization Techniques.

3. Learn to use Email Marketing Effectively.

4. Dominate your marketing niche with affiliate, reseller, and associate programs.

5. Request an analysis from an Internet marketing coach or Internet marketing consultant.

6. Build a responsive opt-in email list.

7. Publish articles or get listed in news stories.

8. Write and publish online press releases.

9. Facilitate and run contests and giveaways via your web site.

10. Blog and interact with your visitors.

By following the above tips you'll be on your way to creating a concrete internet marketing strategy that could boost your business substantially.
  10. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Do not overlook the power of video [IMG]

Victoria
  11. skgtechnologies New Member

Normally, you can't directly see results on your marketing strategies but as long as you have the right marketing strategy and be consistent and focused with it, then you will be well rewarded in the long run. IMO, there is no easy or fast way in the world of online marketing.
  12. pincpassion New Member

elle14: Also having an offline marketing strategy combined with online marketing really empowers one to make substantial cash-flow monthly from home.
    Offline marketing is also crucial because you can also get many people trusting you when you meet them personally. Your offers can also end up in the internet when they go online especially if you have a great product or service.
  13. drbillphd New Member

Unless you find a unique niche market, your going to be spending lots of money and lots of time trying to make lots of money. A lot of people, including moi, think because the "Home Business" market or the "Fat Loss" market is so huge, it's easy to make money at them. Not true... It's not easy.. It's a whole lot easier to get ranked on the first page of google if you have a really unique product to sell. And if you really think about it, if you have a unique product for sell, someone is going to want to buy it... instead of trying to compete with that "multi-million dollar" market, what's wrong with toning down to a "hundred thousand dollar" market, especially when your the top dog in that market... the catch is; trying to find that unique product to sell. Personally, I enjoy the hunt... [IMG]
  14. Mad Hatter New Member

diansunarko
    I like what your saying, but help me out i just started with profit lance system and i would like your opinion on my site if your willing to take a look at it and tell me what i doing wrong, ille give you the link thats if your interested in looking at them, ones is a poker blog the other in a healthy work out blog.
  15. DarinM New Member

I agree with what you are saying, when you combine a strong online branding and marketing strategy with offline marketing like direct mail
    and networking you get effective results.
  16. geraldbrown New Member

Developing a successful internet marketing strategy is an essential part of your online success. In order to succeed, you must develop and implement a strategic plan that includes all of the following:

A great product
    A web site specifically designed to sell
    A killer marketing strategy

Each step plays an important role in your overall strategy and must be developed to its fullest potential. If even one step fails, your chances of success will be minimal.
  17. george1 New Member

Getting trained in internet marketing strategy would help people to succeed and earn more money through internet. Some of the internet marketing strategies are SEM, blog marketing, viral and interactive marketing.
  18. webreal01 New Member

I guess those are effective internet marketing strategy although there are several new entrepreneurs that enter online business so I guess this will help to guide them.
  19. JerickT New Member

For me, the best marketing strategy is the use of social media.. Because of the popularity of this sites, it's easy to advertise and market on this site.
  20. lymand New Member

Online marketing will take the bulk of ones time and effort but offline marketing should not be neglected. Something as simple as giving out business cards, a method used for years as a means of advertising, can still be a valuable tool today.