Best method to promoting a website

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by wanda, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Crystalcash

Crystalcash New Member

Stumble Upon is pretty good to promote your site. My blog has gotten over 3,000 visits a day from SU alone. Its a toolbar that a lot of people use, you can thumb up sites you like and thumb down sites you don't. Sites that get a lot of thumbs up get referred to the users. Also joining relevant communities, groups, and forums is a great way to get your word out there, as long as you don't spam
  2. seoguy2007

seoguy2007 New Member

You can submit it to free directory or write an article and submit with free softwares to articles websites.
  3. The methods I use to send traffic to my websites are:-

Article Marketing
    Classified Ads
    Traffic Exchanges
    Blogging
    Social Bookmarking
    SEO
  4. kevin021

kevin021 New Member

The best course of action is to get proper training and support in marketing and find a proven system that works. The best systems will have prospects contacting you!
  5. sundance240b

sundance240b New Member

now it is 2nd
  6. joyblogs

joyblogs New Member

I am starting my business through blogging..beside that I am using forum too to promote my business, from there also I can learn a lot of things especially internet marketing.
    But, blogging is one of the method that give positive reaction to my business growth..

But, how to make blog site to get better place in search engine? should I send url to search engine? How much it will take a cost?
  7. kwill33710

kwill33710 New Member

You should submit your website to search engines I am pretty sure anyway. Here is a link with the google instructions and it is free. [​IMG]

Google instructions: http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=34397

I am curious about pinging your website. I have book marked all of the sites that have been recommended for pinging through forums but not exactly sure what this is. Is pinging the technical term for submitting your sites to search engines? Thanks!
  8. topstring

topstring New Member

Being new to all of this, I would like to know the answer to that question also.
  9. DanRosback

DanRosback New Member

Go to Google and search ezine plus your niche word. Then place a free or paid add on that ezine and test. Also one of the best ways to build your online internet business starts with building your list. Most marketers make simple mistakes that can destroy their chances to build a truly profitable online business. Here are 5 proven internet marketing strategies to follow.

1. Offer Something For FREE to Build Your List: First set up a squeeze page to get your new potential customers email address by offering them something for free. Make sure your website looks good. Making a nice header and footer with simple graphics is worth the money. Potential customers will instantly judge you and your credibility from what they first see and read on your website. First impressions are huge.

2. The FREE Information Must Be Something of Real Value: This is where a lot of people miss the chance to impress their new potential customers. You have offered to give them something free, but you must over deliver here. Don't give out worthless info, give away something that is great. Some marketers give away an entire mini course that has cost them money to make.
  10. somkhit

somkhit New Member

I can honestly tell you that the best ways to promoting a website would be to dedicate your site to as many people as you can. Basically use word of mouth. If poosible, but I know it is impossible, try to get on the top 3 on the first page of google. I would suggest try using webceo. It is free and it registers youe website to the popular search engines. I also would suggest to try using PPC web spy, this shows you what key words the top 3 ad sites are using to get to the top 3. It helps you generate enough key words to get to the top 3.

I also found interesting the other day was a site called commission blueprint. I did my investigation and found out this is no scam. For $14 you get all the secret of how to make money online and how to advertise your website to generate enough traffic and promoting your website. If you want to know more about how to do all of this stuff, just click on either sites I have listed below. Again I cannot promise you that this will work for everyone, but if you have the dedication of being successful on the online marketing business, then you should check out those sites.
  11. mwyawahf

mwyawahf New Member

1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
    2. Leave comments on other people's blogs with a backlink to your site.
    3. Answer people's questions on Yahoo! Answers - Home.
    4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
    5. Write a press release and submit it to PRWeb::The Online Visibility Company