best online marketing method

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FreeCashMan, Jun 6, 2011.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

maicox: The downside is that it is not guaranteed. You can pay for your paid marketing campaign and get null results.
    One can do free marketing and get null results, and lose a lot of time.
    Consistent and effective marketing is how one "wins the race."

If a person is doing a paid marketing campaign using reliable lead methods then it is important to budget to allow consistency. Ultimately a combination of free and paid marketing can have one exploding their home income biz.

2. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

There's a lot of good information here. I think a forum presence can go a long way to establish credibility. When members make quality contributions and add to the discussion, then others are more likely to show an interest in what they offer. It leads to quality prospects rather than just a random hit on your site.

3. printisnotdead

printisnotdead New Member

Great content and SEO is a good combination. You may not get feedback as instantaneously as in social media marketing, but it gets the job done really well and you're definitely in it for the long run.

4. prins

prins New Member

hi all

online giveaways work great. give away a e-book that you got on your pc, maybe by JV Giveaways

you'll sure to get traffic if you got something nice to giveaway.
    e-mail signatures also helps

5. advertisingsbiz

advertisingsbiz New Member

I have some success in forum and posting ads on classified boards.

At least some of the conversations stick and got indexed in Google too.

Alan

6. toddjir

toddjir New Member

I just want to pipe in one more time and say for the record I focus on three things. First is link building, then Forum marketing and seo. With my link building I build many links the old style way. I find relevant websites and ask for a link back. With the websites I find I try to focus on sites which will bring traffic and are trusted by Google. This way I get traffic from links and not have to rely so much on Google.

With forums, I get good traffic also from interested prospects.

7. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Paid online marketing:

PPC , adwords, FB ads are best

Free marketing:
    Article marketing, forum marketing, blog promotional activities like blog commenting, blog carnivals etc

Thanks

8. jamess

jamess Member

Article marketing, Video Submission and forum Participation are the best way of online marketing ...

9. Michael John

Michael John New Member

The best online marketing methods is through the search engines, SEO is the best strategy to use when it comes to online marketing. The amounts of organic and relevant traffic that you can get from there is ridiculously limitless, and it is up to you to get it from doing the right things.

Just2EZ likes this.
  10. Winter

Winter New Member

New to doing this, but so far am using the free ad sites and social networking.

11. Search Engine Optimized Blogging

12. Panterbx

Panterbx New Member

would word press be the main site to blog? or is there one better with more traffic?

13. WordPress is the software to go with, however don't use the free version on the wordpress domain itself, as they don't allow affiliate links.

I use WordPress on the Empower Network domain to rank relatively easy on Google. Send me a private message, if you want to know more.

14. yahia

yahia Member

If I would choose only one I would go for PPC if I have the money to invest. I want to be able to predict my ROI with some accuracy and my time is more precious (I am on Earth just for a limited time and will have to go home soon :)).

If I don't have the money to start and can wait for the results I would go for SEO. My efforts could bring me perpetual traffic for some time until big G releases another black and white animal!

If I don't have the money and can not wait for the results, like I need money right now, I would stick to forum marketing or go social as long as I am not in the IM niche.

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  15. SharrsHomeBiz

SharrsHomeBiz New Member

Can anyone recommend any good forums to sign up with?

16. Shane1234

Shane1234 New Member

It's a toss up between forum marketing and classified ads.

17. FreeCashMan

It's hard to say what is a good forum, of course some are more popular than others. In my experience you have to find one with a good base of people and topics and then participate and track your traffic from your forum posting. If you find 2-3 good ones with new traffic and seo listings on the topics you should see good traffic.

18. FreeCashMan

19. Both article and forum marketing are useful if done properly. Personally, I am into forum marketing, social media marketing, video marketing and blog commenting. Finding good forum sites can be very difficult but I would recommend this forum and warrior forum. Lots of FREE information and good people. :)

20. UniqueB

UniqueB New Member