best online marketing method

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FreeCashMan, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Dennis_Roeder

Dennis_Roeder New Member

I would say that Blogs and Forums might be the first choice for someone with limited funds to invest. Then study SEO and article marketing as a source to feed traffic to them. You can use SEO knowledge in your article marketing to promote and drive traffic.

When your blog or forum starts to generate a little income that is the time to branch out into paid advertising such as PPC, classifieds and banner ads.

2. John Passafiume

John Passafiume New Member

I feel that forum marketing is a great way to sell your business, but I love Social Networking to market. With the millions of people that follow Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube, you are bound to generate leads from these sites. Not to mention, if done right, they are 100% free to market there.

3. Unfortunately Social Networks (especially Facebook and everything Google incl. YouTube) are making it harder for certain systems to market.

4. John Passafiume

John Passafiume New Member

I've had success with YouTube, and Video marketing. What do you find that generates the most traffic to your site Matthias?

5. Yeah, YouTube was a good source for targeted leads until my account got suspended over two months ago.

My Empower Network Blog is getting a lot and the majority of all my traffic through Google.

6. BizzieBee

BizzieBee New Member

I like Google also, although I would like to master facebook! any suggestions with out hounding people, I need to be able to broaden my circles of influence. I have one girlfriend who say she can't handle all the people who are friending her she has to pay her daughter to 20 bucks to invite when she has a function!!!!! she has so many friends. She says she writes little silly notes and pastes, little pictures of funny things! What to do! That's not really my style!