Best place to find good prospects for my mlm

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by rcerrone, Jan 23, 2009.

1. JanHickling

JanHickling New Member

The best lead are the ones you generate. I have yet to meet a happy somebody who has bought a lead.

I'm big on facebook, twitter, linked in, forum marketing, blogging, craigslist, video, articles..... the free stuff [​IMG]

Good luck -
    Jan Hickling
  2. smartsource

smartsource New Member

Boy this thread picked up life again!

I'm posting to this because I have tinkered in some methods of marketing and poured myself into others. Recently after attempting to learn some "new" systems and getting burned, I decided I needed to do something that was going to work for me right now. I learned some time ago from a be marketer in Social Media that you should work with one aspect until you learn it then start working on another.

I used to be good at working leads then all these other methods came along. So I'm going back to leads and reworking that arena. My concern is cost and I have money out now that I have to wait for a refund. This is a blessing because it gives me time to think (and chat right here).

So, my position is this: Anyone know what works best today in bulk leads and mailing software?

smartsource
  3. Lynn_EZ_MLM

Lynn_EZ_MLM New Member

Mentioning your opportunity to everyone you meet and interact with in a casual way, can get some great results. If you look for a way to help others while you are at it, that's even better.

Considering how crummy the economy is, when you find an opportunity that help others while making you money, it feels really great.

Find where you can make a difference, go there an talk about it - you'll get tons of people signing up.
  4. SoMuchEnergy

SoMuchEnergy New Member

So far i've been pretty successful with facebook. Haven't figured out twitter yet...