Best Recurring Income Program I've seen!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ssamekul, Nov 2, 2007.

1. ssamekul New Member

Hey everyone, I just want to know, What has been your experience with programs that offer recurring income? which ones do you use and what are your favorites.

I want to hear what really works for you personally. I'm aware that every sales page will say that their system works better than the rest but I much rather trust the reviews of customers who have actually used the thing.

I'm always interested in new opportunities THAT ACTUALLY WORK, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

This can also serve the academic interest of some of our other members. [IMG]
  2. Newbie Shield Gold Member

What do you mean by "recurring income"?

Are you talking about affiliate income, MLM residual income, ad revenue...?

[IMG]

Newbie Shield
  3. ssamekul New Member

Hi Newbie Shield, what I mean is any program that you've joined that offers recurring income for it's members. I'm interested in what our members have had personal success with.

If anyone here has had any positive experiences with any such program please mention them here. - (And I mean the "really good ones" folks)
  4. netbiz New Member

Well I just started this new home based business, and I really think that it's a diamond in the ruff. I will let you know how successful I am once I get everything up and running!
  5. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: ssamekulHi Newbie Shield, what I mean is any program that you've joined that offers recurring income for it's members. I'm interested in what our members have had personal success with.

If anyone here has had any positive experiences with any such program please mention them here. - (And I mean the "really good ones" folks)

Ssamekul,

I gathered that from your original post. The following programs may or may not qualify as recurring according to what you are asking for, but I am still not sure what you mean by recurring:

Honest Riches (recurring affiliate income)
    MPM (residual income from a downline)
    Your I4B is recurring

What sort of recurring are you talking about?

[IMG]

Newbie Shield
  6. kalien New Member

Ssamekul,

If you mean residual income, the kind where checks keep coming in month after month, then there are plenty of ops out there that offer it - as long as you put the effort in.

I haven't come across any system that can offer guaranteed residual income without maintainence on your part. Most successful MLM's have the potential for recurring residual income, as long as you have a strong downline. But even then, you are now in the position of mentor / manager to insure that your downline doesn't step out of line!

I hope that helps!

Kalien
  7. dougster77 New Member

I think domain parking would fit into residual income. You buy domains that generate type in or link traffic and have the domain host park ads on them. When a visitor clicks on the ads on your domain, you generate revenue. This is as passive as it gets since the only work required is buying the domain.
  8. bgtrix New Member

SiteBuildIt is the best one, no other similar affiliate compensation plan.
  9. FreeCashMan Active Member

You can get recurring/residual income from some affiliate offers, and of course many network marketing home business opportunities. I personally think network marketing is a far greater opportunity for monthly residual income, than affiliate marketing, if you get the "right" opportunity. Affiliate products with recurring income can potentially have a shorter life span than establishing a prosperous residual income from a network of people.

I've been able to make affiliate marketing work for me, and network marketing. I'm much more into network marketing than affiliate marketing but I'm 1000% into residual income over one-time direct pay or sells opportunities. We have residual bills so we need residual income. I find residual affiliate offers hard to succeed with than with a network marketing opportunity.

Some people have been dismayed from pursuing monthly residual opportunities because they don't want to have another "bill" but I think this is a byproduct of the many mlm's that want you to spend $100 or more a month to max out their comp-plan potential while one is not making any money from the business.

However the internet has changed network marketing for the better in many ways, a primary one being that virtual products make it possible to put more money into the comp-plans for the reps without the need to spend big money to make big monthly residual.

So as you pursue ongoing residual cashflow working from home, keep in mind it no longer takes big out going money to make big incoming money.
  10. talfighel Silver Member

I am going to be totally honest here and let you know what I think.

I really think that MLM is the best way to generate a long and lasting residual income.

With that said, you can also make a ton of money with affiliate programs that pay you recurring fees each and every month.

If you want to get into the work at home field online, I really suggest that you focus on promoting a program or programs that pay you a monthly recurring fees.

Tal
  11. anthony2313 New Member

Webhosting is a great resdual income program
    and autoresponders are also great too.