Best SEO tools and resources...

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by xeonkar007, Dec 25, 2007.

1. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

enough of confusion..(just truth,no affiliate links [​IMG] damn straight)

these 3 are my favorites, and the best i have seen,

1. www.seobook.com (aaron wall's top notch site )

all the cutting edge SEO tactics,videos, services...are here..

2. www.bradfallon.com (the best SEO expert , )[​IMG] , do a google search on seo expert ; you will know why,

3. www.stompernet.com ;; they have some killer FREE SEO videos(very advanced stuff)

[​IMG]
    i don't need to see others, i know these guys have it all... i love them,,,
    if you think you have some better stuff than this or something that can truly be of value... do add to this list...
    [​IMG]
    see ya.. and do give a thanks if u like it... hehehe

2. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

thanks for your additions in advance...[​IMG]

take care

3. affiliatesheree

affiliatesheree New Member

SEO Book and Stompernet are awesome. I totally agree. I'll definately have to check out Brad Fallon.

Thanks for the tip.

Sheree

4. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

Quoting: affiliatesheree
    SEO Book and Stompernet are awesome. I totally agree. I'll definately have to check out Brad Fallon.

Thanks for the tip.

Sheree

thanks for the compliment sheree,[​IMG]

take care

5. wealthymarket

wealthymarket New Member

Wow! Nice! I've seen a bunch of SEO stuff before, but I have to say that your list is probably one of the best cut-and-dry versions I have seen. [​IMG] Thanks for making an easy version for the SEO virgins. [​IMG]

6. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

Quoting: wealthymarketWow! Nice! I've seen a bunch of SEO stuff before, but I have to say that your list is probably one of the best cut-and-dry versions I have seen. Thanks for making an easy version for the SEO virgins.

thanks a lot wealthymarket.....[​IMG] [​IMG]

I was dissappointed with still so many people still asking which is the best SEO book and SEO resources... i thought why not crush this problem and show them the right place...

no problem though... i will give some other killer stuff for free soon...
    [​IMG]

7. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

Thank you so much for this info! I will definitely be checking out those sources.

As far as SEO software to stay away from, I say stay away from Adword Analyzer. I paid something like $70 for it and it was a total waste of money.

8. xeonkar007

xeonkar007 New Member

dmitch31: Thank you so much for this info! I will definitely be checking out those sources.

As far as SEO software to stay away from, I say stay away from Adword Analyzer. I paid something like $70 for it and it was a total waste of money.

Yes yes , that happens always mate [​IMG]

thanks for saving some cash burn....

take care