Best Setup???

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by webangel, Nov 4, 2008.

1. webangel

webangel New Member

Okay. I am about to start with West and wanted opinions on best setup for home office. I have one phone line and one computer. Should I get the second line and set up my other computer and just hope I make enough money to cover the cost of the second line. What is the best thing to do???[​IMG] If y'all could all chime in with what you do I think that would really help out us wannabes and newbies...TIA for any help..
  2. andrewlangley78

andrewlangley78 New Member

It kind of depends on your certification....I am certified in HALO which requires my phone to be constantly on and connected to them. I don't have to worry about any one calling because my line will be busy, but I know with ShopNBC, Direct Response and toys r us, calls come and and it can really interrupt you to have people calling your line. As for the second computer, I find it is nice to have two computers set up to take calls, that way if I have any problems with one, I can just switch to the other computer, west is not forgiving on stats so it really helps to have a back up.
  3. webangel

webangel New Member

Thank you for replying. I really appreciate it. I was just wondering if I should take the plunge and get the 2nd line. I already have the second computer, I just have to hook up internet to it.