Best Survey sites for Australia

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by johnwill65, Jul 5, 2007.

1. johnwill65 New Member

I am an Australian resident and have been a member of a few Australian survey sites that pay me and would love to know about some more

These are the Australian sites I joined
    EmailCash
    Pureprofile(was originally Australian now is international)
    WDYT
    Ciao
    Valued Opinion
    Your Voice

I also joined some international ones some are good, some only the referral program makes the money .

Global Test Marketers(My favorite)
    LightSpeed(Good)
    Treasure Troopers(I make more with referrals on this most offers are not available in Australia)
    CashCrate(same problem as Treasure Troopers)
    Survey Savvy(not many invitations for surveys)

And two new ones i joined don't know how they will work out yet

Pulse
    Clear voice

Do you know any good ones let me know
  2. Dragon New Member

Spidermetrix is an Australian survey site and ACOP is another decent international survey site.
  3. roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: johnwill65And two new ones i joined don't know how they will work out yet

Pulse
    Clear voice

Planet Pulse is currently very active in the asia pacific regions, you should be getting more surveys from them in the future if your daemorgraphic profile matches what they are looking for.

Received 3 surveys from Planet Pulse the last 10 days [IMG]
  4. spanglishau New Member

Have you tried http://www.whichsurveys.com ? It's free and they list sites by country so you don't have to wade through the US companies. I found quite a few good ones that way including Test and Vote, Valued Opinions and OpinionsPaid.
  5. pcwork New Member

Quoting: roseliabubakarReceived 3 surveys from Planet Pulse the last 10 days

How do Planet Pulse pay you?
  6. roseliabubakar New Member

Planet Pulse pays by paypal.

I think they only pays by paypal if I am not mistaken.

Payout : USD25
  7. The best Paid Survey Site that I know about for australia is http://www.spidermetrix.com/ you can get a lot of surveys and you even get points just for logging in.

All points are convertable to cash so it pays off.