Beware of Scams

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by seems1, Oct 15, 2008.

1. seems1

seems1 New Member

I advise against signing up with PaidSurveysOnline.com. If you could
    not lose anything by participating, it would not matter. But they are
    demanding a sign-up fee of currently "only" $34.95. Such fees are
    always suspicious and should give reason to suspicion. Especially, if
    there is no whatsoever guarantee that you will ever qualify for any
    real paid surveys ot the like.

2. Seth

Seth New Member

thanks for reminding = ) [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

All surveys give me headaches - lol

4. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I would advise against signing up for any survey directories that charge you a fee...but I also agree with mountainmom5 [​IMG]

5. happygal

happygal Member

Yes, of course. Any site, this one included, who ask you for money are scamming you.

I am also wary of sites that offer to sign up for sites for you. I always recommend you staying in control of who you are with, what information you give, etc.

6. Jora

Jora New Member

I have tried it, and I think it's all scams never been paid.

All of my 31.40$ [​IMG]

I think it's that biggest scam in the Internet business.

7. mlynn

mlynn Member

I don't think paid survey directory sites (the ones charge a fee to access their directory of survey sites) are necessarily are scams, as long as they are honest and upfront, and don't tell people they can make $$$$ doing paid surveys.

Of course there is no need to pay a list of survey sites, since there are plenty free and good ones out there.

8. dorothydot

dorothydot New Member

I also am starting to have a real issue with paid survey sites that make you actually join/order whatever product or service is being surveyed. This means giving personal info such as phone #'s and frequently credit card #'s and birth dates to unfamiliar sites that the paid survey has determined need reviewing.

Doesn't this leave you like wide open to harassing phone calls - and possibly even identity fraud?

I thought at first this was legit and an honest way to help marketing efforts, but now... I'm having some strong second thoughts!

Your opinions?

Dot

9. mlynn

mlynn Member

dorothydot: I also am starting to have a real issue with paid survey sites that make you actually join/order whatever product or service is being surveyed. This means giving personal info such as phone #'s and frequently credit card #'s and birth dates to unfamiliar sites that the paid survey has determined need reviewing.

Doesn't this leave you like wide open to harassing phone calls - and possibly even identity fraud?

I thought at first this was legit and an honest way to help marketing efforts, but now... I'm having some strong second thoughts!

Your opinions?

Hi Dot,

The ones that make you order products/services to do surveys are NOT paid survey sites, those are PAID OFFER sites - you get paid for signing up offers/purchasing products services etc..

Real PAID SURVEYS - you just answer surveys and get paid, that's it! No FEES whatsoever.

Make sure you sign up with legitimate paid survey/market research companies - they NEVER ask you pay anything/buy anything, they pay YOU for your opinion.

10. 365ascamcompany

365ascamcompany New Member

365jobs4u is a big scam many people are cheated by this company i am one of them i have got their address too i am going to their head office after two months i would like to display their here
    [ Head Office ]

Global Info Service

No.133 & 134, Royal Nawab Avenue,

Classic Paradise, Sarkhej Road,

Juhapura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,

INDIA - 380 055