Bidvertiser- alternate to google adsense

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by moonheart, May 4, 2009.

1. moonheart

moonheart Guest

We all know that placing ads on your blog can make you a substantial amount of money. When it comes to choosing the company most people choose Google Adsense because of its popularity and consistency. However, I have found that Bidvertiser is also a good alternative to Google Adsense.

I like bidvertiser because:

1.Bidvertiser's payout is only $10 which is a lot better than Adsense's $100.

2.Bidvertiser pay by paypal or checks,whether google adsense pay only by check.

3.3.For people who have blogs or websites that pertain to making money online, Bidvertiser is for you. I have learned that for these kinds of sites, Bidvertiser outperforms Google Adsense by a fair amount.

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

yes i have place it on my blog. its good, but i dont know between bidvertiser and google adsence which one is the best.

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Bidadvertiser and similar google alternatives are nice and I have used them. However, you will not get the plethora of ads that you get with adsense.

4. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i wonder can we include google ad and bidvertiser in one page?

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi moonheart,

I'd have to say that it varies from site to site and experimentation is the best teacher.

Adsense has been quite good for a long time. Even so, giving Adsense alternatives a try is a sensible eventuality.

You can use more than one network at a time on a single site. It helps to move things around from time to time as well as to change the format.

~Newbie Shield~