Booking Coastal Vacations and InteleTravel

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by SAS78, May 27, 2007.

1. SAS78

SAS78 New Member

Hello All,

I am still researching the Coastal business opportunity, specifically CSG, and it has been recommended that I also join InteleTravel to become and Independent Travel Agent. I have fully researched InteleTravel and it seems great! (especially considering I have a passion for travel and can't wait to see the remainder of the world that I have yet to visit!).

Anyways, my question is, if we sell a Coastal package to someone, can we assist them with the bookings through InteleTravel. Similarly, can I make my own Coastal vacation arrangements through InteleTravel?
  2. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi SAS78,

You can definitely make your own arrangements through Inteletravel for yourself, as it will be one of the resources that you use for discounts. With the complimentary vacations, though, you will be working with the travel agents who are already assigned to the vendors.

Now, if you sell a package to someone in Coastal, there are at least two reasons that I can think of that would make booking for them unlikely. First, you will using the travel agent option as a selling point for the package. So your potential buyers will know that being an affiliate agent is an option for them - which is great, because it's a really valuable asset to joining Coastal. Secondly, once they join, they will want to do their own bookings, for the same reason that you do.

If you want to promote your ability to get people travel discounts, then I would "work it" slightly differently. Make it known to your co-workers, friends, associates outside of Coastal, etc. that you are available as a travel agent. Book as much for them as you can - and when they ask how you are able to do this, sell them the Coastal opportunity![​IMG]

Hope this answered your questions.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  3. sportsnut

sportsnut New Member

i noticed that you are asking about intelatravel. as we speak al the board of directors of coastal is stoping doing business with them. coastal is having problems. they are switching to the funtime travel agent program which is going to be announced very soon a new card is being printed with all the information on it to refer you to the program you can see it at a new site that is being built for coastal www.myftvclub.biz/coastal this site is temporary the actual site name is .......www.coastalunlimitedtravelservices.com and will be up in a few weeks with the new program you can get your very own booking site it is realy great
  4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

THANK YOU RAY!!!!!

Terri
  5. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Sportsnut,
    what do you mean when you say Coastal is having problems? Coastal is doing just fine as a business. Did you mean Inteletravel is having problems?
  6. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Sportsnut,

There are no "problems" with Inteletravel, but I believe that Coastal is moving to Joystar as another option, possibly Funtime as well - though I will wait until I hear the announcement from the BOD/

I have used Inteletravel for over a year and have been very satisfied with their service. If, as you say, Funtime and the BOD are working to provide a different option, then that will be just one more avenue for Coastal associates and Directors to use - all the better value for our Coastal package and opportunity!

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  7. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Well, I am definately confused. I thought Coastal was moving to Joystar...now you are saying it is Funtime?

I, too, am looking forward to an official announcement! Please keep us posted.

Dawn
  8. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Sportsnut, what is the funtime tues and thurs call number and pin so we can listen in and ask ques??

Thank you, and thanks again for the url of the CV/FT demo site.

Again I have to say that the way the BOD is handling this situation with FT is horrid, and to put the FTbiz-opp right in the Coastal packages BEFORE letting us know about it is outrageous!

Funtime distributors knew about this before Coastal directors do and that to is wrong!

Terri
  9. sportsnut

sportsnut New Member

i just got off the phone with al and he said that he has been on the coastal calls and telling people that something big is happening and he has had coversations with directors letting them know what is happening. he says its no secret. he will be announcing everything as soon as the new cards and the site is finished. everyone who has the old card will be able to send it back in and get the new one. he will also be announcing 2 new funtime products in vegas