Booking Condo Stays

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by rhondap, Dec 1, 2007.

1. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I know we can search using our Access card what are the other ways to search for Condos using our Coastal membership?

I heard on a call we need to turn in our old Coastal Vacations Condo card for the newer one. Has anyone done that yet?

Also there is a FTV unlimited travel service card, anyone use that? It costs $15 to activate and access that service.

Thanks I just want to make sure I search all possible avenues for the best price before booking my travel.
  2. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Rhonda,

You can also send in one of the condo vacation forms from Doc #7 to obtain a vacation.

I have activated the FTV travel services card. It is a booking engine similar to Inteletravel, though I admit I haven't thoroughly explored all the options that are there yet. I did find out that the $15 fee is monthly and not just a single charge.

Also, take a look at this site: http://tradingplaces.com/beta/Rentals_20/hotdeals.aspx
    they appear to have some great last-minute deals, though I haven't yet used them personally...

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
    [Link removed - Admin]
  3. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Vernon,

Looking at the link you provide (found at http://www.myftvclub.biz/coastal/join.html)

it states in writing that:

1) I agree that a monthly fee will be charged to the Credit Card specified. I agree to submit in writing at least 8 days before my monthly payment is due to be processed, my wish to discontinue my distributorship.
    *I Agree * Required

2) I agree that there is absolutely NO REFUNDS once Website, Certificates, Auto Responder, Leads and/or Packages have been delivered.
    *I Agree * Required

3) I agree that if I discontinue my membership or distributorship, I forfeit all residual income and/or commissions due to me from Fun Time Vacation Club.
    *I Agree * Required

4) I agree to all guidelines, restrictions, and programs produced by Fun Time Vacation Club.
    *I Agree * Required

The above were copied and pasted directly from the same link that I used to sign up for the services.

If I am incorrect, I apologize, but please provide details of where I am mistaken...

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
    [Link removed - Admin]

[Referenced post removed - Admin]
  4. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Tonya,

When you go to that site you then click on > Log In then >Coastal Unlimited Travel Services and enroll there.......I have not done it yet but it just states: Coastal Member Login
    Step 1: Click on the New Signup
    Step 2: Complete all the information requested
    Step 3: Click on Submit and pay Activation Fee of $15.00

I think that is what Vernon is talking about and that is what Stephanie has said on the product calls.
  5. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for your information. However, actually that *was* the section of the site that I used for sign up.

It wasn't until I got my receipt afterward that I realized recurring billing was involved. In fact, I was puzzled about it until I researched and found the second link that I placed above. Also, before I paid, I specifically called the number listed on the site and identified myself as a member of Coastal.

Now, if I am mistaken, I reiterate my apology above. However, I would ask that Mr. Dillon also research my sign up and discontinue any further billing if a single payment truly is all that is needed...

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
    [Link removed - Admin]
  6. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Is the condo inventory the same inventory used buy some of the other Coastal vendors or different and completely wide open source?

What are some average prices for last minute getaways?

Can we see before people buy?
  7. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: CoastalTodayHi Rhonda,

Thanks for your information. However, actually that *was* the section of the site that I used for sign up.

It wasn't until I got my receipt afterward that I realized recurring billing was involved. In fact, I was puzzled about it until I researched and found the second link that I placed above. Also, before I paid, I specifically called the number listed on the site and identified myself as a member of Coastal.

Now, if I am mistaken, I reiterate my apology above. However, I would ask that Mr. Dillon also research my sign up and discontinue any further billing if a single payment truly is all that is needed...

Well now that is strange because the impression I got from Stephanie's call and the sign up page was that it was a one time charge.

I'd be happy to know the answer as well.
  8. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Quoting: goldmillsIs the condo inventory the same inventory used buy some of the other Coastal vendors or different and completely wide open source?

Well, that is another funny thing, because the condo area asks for a separate ID and password, specifically it refers to your "FTV condo card #". The passwords I used to sign up were not accepted, and when I emailed to have them sent to me I received no response.

This is the only area that asks for a separate log in, everything else on the site is easily accessed.

I haven't sent in yet for my new Condo Card, so maybe the information I need is there and it is a security point meant to screen out Level 1 members who haven't paid for Level 2 access.

I am sending in for my new card today so hopefully I will have an answer by next week...

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  9. goldmills

goldmills New Member

The more people get confusion on this condo card situation, the less it will ever be used....

So, can we get a simple easy explanation from someone who can walk us all through getting this new card and if it is even worth owning?
  10. rhondap

rhondap New Member

The new card that Stephanie mentioned on one of the calls I was on is the Coastal Vacations Condo Vacations Resort card not the one affiliated with FunTime(Coastal Vacations Unlimited Travel Services).

I have mainly searched using my access card.
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Confusion does lead to inactivity. That is a very true statement. The one thing that we all have to work on with Coastal is staying up to date. With so much in our package there is much that can fall thru the cracks. Its important to get on as many product calls as possible and ask questions. In addition anyone that is on a call it would be helpful to come to forums such as this and share the info.

Thats what its really about. Sharing the info. As we all work together we all get better and everyone wins. There is more than enough out in the world for everyone especially in the Coastal business. I heard a stat the other day about how many people are joining home based businesses and was amazed. So lets all share as much as possible.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    302 476 2753
  12. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Quoting: goldmillsThe more people get confusion on this condo card situation, the less it will ever be used....

I'm not trying to confuse anyone, I was simply sharing my experience thus far. If the information isn't welcome, I'll certainly keep it to myself from now on.

Rhonda, I did know the new condo card is for Coastal, but since we now supposedly have a relationship with Funtime, I thought the sign in information for them might also be included on the back of that card.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  13. ndueseason

ndueseason New Member

I am so confused! Can someone please help me. I sent away for 4 vacations to give away to my clients to allow them to experience the package firsthand. I sent away for the condo resort vacations because I wanted one to Nags Head and one to Myrtle Beach. I also sent away for the Fly and Stay Bahamas trip. What I received was 2 Condo Vacation Resort Cards and 2 more Cruise and Stay Bahama trips from FTV. I am confused as to why I didn't get the "glossys" that everyone is talking about in the forum? Am I supposed to give the cards to my client and let them book their condo stay or what?? I was supposed to give them the vacations this week so now I am not sure what I should do at this point. As for the fly and stay, they said it was because of gas prices. Was anyone else aware of this change? Any help for anyone would be great. Thanks and God Bless.

ndueseason
  14. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Paulette,

The Fly and Stay has been replaced with the Cruise and Stay for a while now. If you search back in this forum I believe you will find references to the change.

When you sent away for Nag's Head and Myrtle Beach did you specifically ask for those two locations and send in the $20 each to activate? If you did, I suggest that you contact the Shipping Center and tell them to make good on their error because you should have received the glossies.

Since you have the new condo cards, though, see what you can find if there is a website listed on the card - maybe you will be able to locate something in the areas you wanted.

HTH

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  15. jnapier

jnapier New Member

It's always a good idea to have an inventory of glossies on hand to give away.

Jay NaPier
  16. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Paulette,
    Also remember when you order glossies you can tell them that you don't want to use certain vendors and they will send you a glossy from another vendor.
  17. ndueseason

ndueseason New Member

Maybe I sent in the wrong thing. I paid $10.00, not $20.00. Can you send me a PM on which vendors work best for Nags Head or Myrtle Beach? Thanks