Boxaroo? Sell on Ebay without all the hassle

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by taberdude, May 6, 2008.

1. taberdude

taberdude New Member

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at this site : http://boxaroo.com/default.php
    Note* I'm not affiliated with them.

As you may or may not know, I recently shut down a B&M thrift store and have a ton of nicer inventory to sell online. I started selling CDS on Ebay under my own user name. I put 76 up on auction over a 5 day term. Needless to say-sales went really well, but I could not get anything else done (online).

There were questions and invoices, hunting down bubble mailers for shipping. I live in a small coastal town; I think I bought every bubble mailer in town. LOL![​IMG]

Anyway, the 80/20 split does not bother me, and seems it would be beneficial for me.

Just thought I'd pass this on-in case anyone else had thought about selling on Ebay, but didn't want all the hassle.

Deanna

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

That sounds like a pretty good concept - in come cities, there are stores that you can take your stuff into and they will sell it on eBay for a percentage of what the item sells for.

3. yasser

yasser New Member

have you tried dropshipping.[​IMG]

4. bosco

bosco New Member

taberdude: I've been looking at this site : http://boxaroo.com/default.php
    Note* I'm not affiliated with them.

As you may or may not know, I recently shut down a B&M thrift store and have a ton of nicer inventory to sell online. I started selling CDS on Ebay under my own user name. I put 76 up on auction over a 5 day term. Needless to say-sales went really well, but I could not get anything else done (online).
    First thing I tried to do was figure out what CDS stood for. Heh. (Not always the brightest bulb in the pack, am I) Then I assumed it's the plural of CD as in more than one compact disc.

Glad they sold well, but I don't know why it's needless to say that they did.

My main point though is that program seems to have died. No such page exists, even when I shorten it to buxaroo.com