BRAND NEW concept - Ground Floor!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by allwinners, Jul 2, 2008.

1. allwinners Guest

Wow I cannot believe that it has been almost 2 years since I originally wrote this post! Some members have moved on since, and some still remain, but this idea has not gone any further because of other eventualities in my life. I am now looking at this concept again. I can't divulge too much because there are people who are simply wanting to know everything they can, thus empowering them to run off and start up quicker than I can, so I will discuss the finer points with those who may be still interested in this business idea.

Over the next couple of days I will read through all of the comments and do what I can to answer the questions, so please keep them coming if you are still or newly interested.
  2. Lauver New Member

allwinners

Very interesting... please keep me informed... Thanks!
  3. Norma New Member

Hi Bryce,

Your idea is great.

I am a seo practioner, so I really got what you were saying in the post. I am really suprised to know it is a 2 year old post and it has got a new kick start now. I am a new memeber of this forum so i didn't have any clue of it.

I am glad to say i am interested in your idea, even i am looking for seo projects and planning to start my own website and few intial website analysis projects to begin with.

But let me ask you something, after 2 years do you still feel there are websites who have not tried seo and all the ranking procedures? Every one has gone through it.

I liked the approach which you have explained in the first entry addressing flaw in website and the drop in sale. It's a good bait to get clients.

I am leaving my gmail id to contact me further. [email protected]

Thank You,
    Norma.
  4. RICH4NURICHE New Member

allwinners, that seems like a good idea. Someone once said, "Everything counts" and if a flaw in a website turns away a sale that's not good. I will be following this thread.
  5. KarenSmith67 New Member

How do we PM someone who is not registered and shows up as a guest? Seems interesting to me, to say the least.

I am SICK and TIRED of all the fricken opportunities that turn out to be more than what they say they are. Sad indeed!!
  6. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

KarenSmith67: How do we PM someone who is not registered and shows up as a guest?
    I'm sorry that's not possible. Guest means that the user has been barred from the forum.