Building Team Culture

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by UltimateWingman, Aug 23, 2014.

1. UltimateWingman

UltimateWingman New Member

This question is for the leaders,

I was just wondering what activities do you guys do in your team to encourage camaraderie?

Also what do you do to keep team members out of town, plugged in to your team culture?

Thanks!

payment proof likes this.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

People do social media to keep their teams informed and educated.

I never done that before.

What you can do is just focus on building new team members and not even do any of the team culture stuff. Personally I think it is a waste of time.

3. UltimateWingman

Thanks for your input!

4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I am a big believer in teamwork and paying it forward. I've helped a lot of people get started making money online and in turn they have helped others.

Teamwork can go a long way when it comes to making money online.

Helping others become successful helps build camaraderie, or at the very least, a positive attitude and sense of accomplishment. :)

UltimateWingman likes this.
  5. UltimateWingman

Likewise! I'm a big team player and definitely love paying it forward! :LOL:

If you do not mind me asking, what are your routines to build your team culture?

6. Johnny Thomas

Johnny Thomas New Member

I used social media to get in touch with my team. Try to interact with them with funny stuffs and also convincing them to join to some company activities so that those people who are working from their home will be introduced in person to those who are working on site. And for teamwork, I try to pair some of them then whenever there is something to be done urgently.

payment proof likes this.