Bum Marketing by Travis Sago

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kecia08, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I've saw this mentioned in a few other threads when people are talking about article marketing, but for the longest time, I could not find the URL for this tutorial. I finally found it when I was reading a free ebook on writing articles for free traffic, so I thought I would post it here. This method is totally free, and can get you on the first page of Google in no time. I recommend it to everyone!

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/

Edit: And of course, I would spell the topic wrong [​IMG]

[Title edited - Admin]

2. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Funny you should mention Travis there is an awesome thread about him in the Warrior Forum he's becoming a legend or something. A great guy and helps a lot of newbies and veterans alike. I've never read anything negative about him.
    Sonni

3. karma

karma New Member

I've read the Bum Marketing Method and refer back to it on occasion. It is a great e-book and goes into detail on article marketing. I havnt mastered the 5 articles an hour rule yet, anyone else?

4. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

karma: I havnt mastered the 5 articles an hour rule yet, anyone else?

No, definitely not! [​IMG] I can get 3 out in one hour, but only if I am on a roll. Usually I have other things (email, phone, etc.) that distract me when I'm trying to write.

5. Liquification

Liquification New Member

I am able to do 4 articles an hour that 5th one just takes me past 60 minutes but i'm real close. You have to make sure your distraction free completely

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Travis Sago is a good guy and BUM Marketing is totally legit, and its free too so go for it! [​IMG]

7. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

getagrip: Travis Sago is a good guy and BUM Marketing is totally legit, and its free too so go for it!

Exactly. His emails were a deciding factor in joining WA. I figured if there were just a few people there that were half as friendly and helpful as Travis that it would be worth it, and it really has been!

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I enjoy his email because they are helpful, yet refreshing and often hilarious!
    Victoria

9. Prodaters

Prodaters New Member

Although Article Marketing isn't what it used to be...it's still very effective and The Bum Marketing Method is by far the best tutorial I have come across for beginners.

10. savvygrind

savvygrind New Member

I have integrated BumMarketingMethod within my system. I'm now looking to scale my operations to make more money.

11. mbache

mbache New Member

He has become a legend; his wife is a very lucky lady.

I think this if you can find the right niche in the market to write on is by far the best method.

But no i have yet to master the 5 in 60 yet!

12. ilcm1011

ilcm1011 New Member

I am pretty new at article marketing and I have read the bum marketing method. I found it to be very helpful and motivational. Travis really gives great advice.

13. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Read it too - yes I refer back to it often, very helpful![​IMG]

14. klrrider

klrrider New Member

Prodaters: Although Article Marketing isn't what it used to be
    I think article marketing is making a comeback... so many have run off to other more exciting ways to create traffic so to speak leaving a bit of a void. I have noticed that some of the publishers who were not really promoting their sites are disappearing.

15. Claymerica

Claymerica New Member

I definitely use it, its very helpful but im at 2 articles and hour so far [​IMG] gonna be awhile before i hit 5 but im learning

16. bizzt

bizzt New Member

Travis is a great guy. I have read his Bum Marketing Method but I also love his Emails he sends. They are truly a great help!!!

17. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

bizzt: Travis is a great guy. I have read his Bum Marketing Method but I also love his Emails he sends. They are truly a great help!!!

I enjoy his emails as well. I keep putting off implementing some of his techniques because I've been so busy doing other things. But I really like his insights and free is definitely the way to go!

18. Britinchina

Britinchina New Member

Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling to do 5 articles an hour!

Does anyone else find that the quicker write them the more they seem to sound the same?!

19. dani_nae

dani_nae New Member

is there a "catch" to the "free" or is it really, flat out, no strings attached free?

20. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Dani,

There's no catch, Bum Marketing is "no strings attached free".

It's better to put out one high quality article per day than it is to put out X number per hour.

Bum Marketing is an interesting study though.

~Newbie Shield~