Business Cards online?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by startuprookie, Sep 23, 2008.

1. startuprookie

startuprookie New Member

Does anyone have recommendations of places to get business cards online?

I found this place , but I've never ordered business cards online and I'm not sure about the quality of the cards.

Is this a pretty fail safe deal or should I be worried about bad product?
  2. NicoleDeviney

NicoleDeviney New Member is another great one. Plus, they always offer freebies when you order.
  3. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

I have always been ordering my business cards online from Vista Print. I have no complaints and I like their service.
  4. alexa

alexa New Member

Another vote here for Vistaprint. Great prices and freebies, very high quality, reliable service. I guess it's difficult to find better.
  5. FactFind

FactFind New Member

My sister has also used Vistaprint and has been very pleased with them. She has me convinced to try them out.
  6. mmoody

mmoody New Member

I agree, vistaprint is a great source for cheap, good quality business cards. Their website makes it easy to create, with a nice variety of designs to choose from. They also make it a breeze to customize your cards.
  7. glitch00

glitch00 New Member

VistaPrint is so popular and well accepted, that I think it gets more positive recognition than Windows Vista hehe
  8. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

Can't go wrong with Vistaprint but pay the extra few dollars to have the back blank otherwise a vistaprint logo and text ad will appear on the back making it look cheap.