Butterfly Marketing 2.0 Live In 7 Days! - Biggest Launch For 2009

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by CopynProfit, Mar 17, 2009.

1. CopynProfit

CopynProfit New Member

Butterfly Marketing 2.0 by Mike Fisaime is going live in just 7 days
    he is giving away 5000 copys for FREE all you pay is for shipping.

When this promotion is done, the price goes back to $1997.00

It will be first come first serve on lanch day Tuesday, March 24th, 1PM EST

Here's the link If you want it FREE go and get on his list.

2. SandyFWJM

SandyFWJM New Member

I have been off the Internet for a week and a half! AT&T issues. I'm now with Comcast. I didn't realize how much I would miss the Internet. I just got back online last night. It is great to be back online!

I saw this deal. I wonder who will be lucky enough to get one of the free Butterfly Mktg 2.0?

[​IMG]

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am just a newbie, so I probably don't know what I am talking about, but I have access to butterfly marketing 2.0 at a cost of $39.00 which includes a program very much like Wealthy Affiliate. The IT person where I work has sent me access to this program. I have searched on the internet and do not see any information on it except one forum site. I have not joined yet as I am a little bit skeptical, plus the payment page has some glitches. I could use some input from those of you that know what you are doing as I am still sorting through information. Could this be something that is in the beginning launch stage or what? Help!

4. GregPierson

GregPierson New Member

Be careful what you sign up for. I signed up for his free giveaways once and had to go through a lot of One Time Offers etc. I thought I was home free but it turns out his tricky copywriting got me and I signed up for a monthly subscription to his magazine lol. I did get the free stuff I wanted sent to me and with one phonecall to his support team I was able to cancel the subscription.

Be careful! That being said... Mike's a good internet marketer and always has something useful to say, but it's rarely anything you haven't heard before.