Buy.at.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by TshirtFrank, Mar 30, 2010.

1. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hi All,
    I wanted to advise you all that if you come across an affiliate network called Buy.at.com (mostly UK products) do not use them. They owe me over 1k in commissions and have not paid their Feb and March invoices. Anyone else use these guys?

Thanks,

2. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

Is it a play on Buy.com? Which is based in California?

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Did you receive commissions from them earlier? Are you talking about buy.at ?

4. I am an affiliate for Buy.at but have earnt very little so far with them, so I haven't received any commission yet.

I haven't had any problems with any of the affiliate networks that I belong to so far. All regularly pay on time.

Is there a reason for non-payment?

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I am not too surprised to see some companies like this one not pay their affiliates.

I used to sell for 2 "companies" in the past few years and both of them paid on time and everything was going smoothly. Until both decided that they are not going to pay for one month and run away with affiliates money.

This happened to me twice in a 3 year intervals.

This may be the case now with the company that you mentioned in your post.

Not much you can do about it unless you know where their office is and sue them.

Tal