Can anybody give me traffic generation tips- is Traffic Swarm worth an upgrade?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Elinca, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Elinca New Member

I have used Traffic Swarm for some time now - it helps with traffic generation and also gives useful traffic generation tips, however, I do not see the results I would like to see....
    yes I know its predominantly used by people who are also looking for traffic generation... and it does probably not attract people who are looking for specific products or services.
    Is this kind of traffic generation worth it at all?
    Regards
    Elin

[Post edited. Bold removed - Admin]
  2. Aaronbiz New Member

Hi Elinca,

I'm a Pro Member of T/Swarm.

There are a couple of things you can do to improve your results.

Whilst you are surfing for credits, make a note on the "headlines" that capture your attention. Compare these to your ads and see if you can re-word these a little (you need your own unique headlines, try and be different).

Have a look in your T/Swarm back office. You will get a daily count of clicks per ad. Showing you what is your most popular and least popular ad.

Surf regularly - one hour per day if you can.

Multiply your activity by surfing several exchanges at once.

Upgrading will give you extra credits and a residual income for members who join through your traffic swarm url.

If you are promoting an affiliate company you may wish to set up a personalised branded website so people will see your face not the founder of your affiliate program.

Have a great day!

Aaron Riddell
  3. johntanyishin New Member

And also, note that you must create a page that can capture readers' attention within 3 seconds.

Although the surfing period is 20 seconds for traffic swarm, within the first three seconds, if the person doesn't even look at it, you can't even promote your stuff.

There are some great stuff written about traffic exchanges, they are good in helping you generating traffic but not targeted though, try do a little research about how you can optimize your traffic exchange programs.

JTYS
  4. Elinca New Member

Thank you for your tips

Aaronbiz: Have a look in your T/Swarm back office. You will get a daily count of clicks per ad

Can you tell me where exactly in the back office I can find stats?

Regards Elinca
  5. Nirvana New Member

I suggest building your downline to the point where you don't have to upgrade. I think it really depends on the products and services you are providing. A great headline might get the click through but if what you are offering is over saturated it likely won't result in a sale.

Your best bet is to use a splash page where those who do visit can opt in to your list. That way you don't lose the visitor and you can market to them later.
  6. I agree with nirvana.

Using a squeeze page is the only way to go with Traffic Exchanges. Offer a free ebook or product in return for their name and email address. Then you can follow up with them.

Barb
  7. Elinca New Member

Thanks a lot for all your helpful replies!

I think a squeeze page is a very good approach and I will definitely try this.

Are there any templates you can recommend?

Regards

Elinca
  8. Aaronbiz New Member

Happy New Year Elinca,

How did you get on with your Squeeze Pages?

Aaron Riddell
  9. s12345 New Member

hey there i think if your promoting a $80 product it will not be as effective as promoting say gdi for example??
  10. Mak Doodle New Member

good advice in all the above post. I will add that for someone new to the online marketing game trafficswarm can do a couple of things for you besides the items already mentioned. It can provide you a positive emotional boost - just to see the traffic start to flow to your site. Because we all want to see that first bit of traffic start to flow. It also helps give you traffic so you can start to use your tools like google analytics and figure them out. That way when your traffic naturally starts to grow you know what you are looking at and how to monitor it all.
  11. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Traffic is easy. Conversions are a different story.

What say you?

~Newbie Shield~
  12. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I am using traffic swarm pro fr my squeeze page. It is doing alright.

Conversions are worth a lot to me, and when I am seeing 3 conversions a day from one of the sources I am using. (traffic swarm) it is great. =].

It will certainly bring you traffic. I feel it is worth it =].

Good luck with your choice,

Matthew Zenittini
  13. mirab New Member

traffic swarm brings a lot of traffic. You may not get results you want no matter where you advertise because of the fact that most people seem to be advertising the same thing so you are really relying on numbers and timing. If you have a unique niche product you should see better conversions.
  14. greatidea New Member

I had better results with List Joe and List Auction. You can surf for credits and your pitch page is up for 20 seconds. I get two to 3 leads every mailing of 3000( Pro Member.) I have had an outstanding response rate from Viral Url. About 8%, I don't know why but we will see how long it lasts.
  15. Aaronbiz New Member

greatidea: I had better results with List Joe and List Auction. You can surf for credits and your pitch page is up for 20 seconds. I get two to 3 leads every mailing of 3000( Pro Member.) I have had an outstanding response rate from Viral Url. About 8%, I don't know why but we will see how long it lasts.
    Lou,

Just out of interest, are you still getting positive results with List Joe, List Auction and Viral url ?

Aaron Riddell