Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I have never joined Empower Network, but I have to admit that it's an intriguing idea. I love writing, and the idea of a blog working in a network marketing like fashion does have a certain appeal. I only have one concern. Why would I need to buy a merchant account when PayPal does the same job for free?

2. If you want to participate in the compensation plan, you have to either use an excisting authorize account or better use their eWallet system. Paypal's fees are way too high and is known to have shut down numerous accounts of people making an income while working from home.

So I'm happy to pay the $19.95 every month, knowing that my money is being transfered on time without any problems.

3. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Okay, that makes sense. I've just never had any problems with PayPal before.

4. Also, PayPal isn't available in many countries where there's a relatively large group of internet marketing businesses.

Empower Network's eWallet system got you covered there, too.

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

The only reason there is an issue with Paypal is because they are classified by Paypal as a mlm and Paypal does not work with such companies except in rare cases.

Hard to knock EN in light of the success people are having, there are a lot worst products with people making a lot less money promoting them, however, I think it is misleading to promote it as a $25/m business when if you are going to do the business you will likely need to spend the $20 admin fee, so it's a $45/m business, which is cool.

6. Only if you want to resell the products the extra $19.95/month is relevant. But know that about 20% of my downline uses the blog only for their primary businesses and don't take part in the compensation plan.

7. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Okay, I see where you're coming from there.

8. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

Having moved often and living in multiple countries, I can tell you PayPal is universally hated all over the world. If you stay put, have the same bank account for years, and don't ever get any complaints, PayPal is fine.

9. Exactly... But not exactly the life of an Entrepreneur that makes money online.

MarieA73 likes this.
  10. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

Great point, Matthias. From where I sit, what's the point of developing this great way to make money online where you can live anywhere or travel and then not do it!

11. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Marie, that is so true!

12. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Is it just me or do others feel the same? I look for integrity, not just the hype of making lots of money. I don't care if someone wears t-shirts and shorts or a three piece suit, but I do appreciate professionalism and politeness. In other words, I don't appreciate the foul language coming from the founders of EN. I don't think it is necessary. It does not impress me nor does it shock me. So, what is the point? Personally, hearing so much foul language makes me think that someone is behaving like a 14 year old teenager. In order to achieve, we don't need to be degrading. I understand the EN has helped a lot of people earn a lot of money, but if so much foul language is now acceptable, what is next? For me, a person who is successful is someone who achieved financial wealth based on excellent ethics.

13. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I don't remember hearing any foul language coming from anyone in Empower Network. If they are using foul language, then that's hardly professional.

Matthias Sieber likes this.
  14. I prefer "foul language" like Wussy or even an occasional f-word over foul behavior anytime!

JTGMarketing likes this.
  15. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

That's true. After all, words are just words. It's doing wrong against others that's more despicable in my eyes.

16. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

I can curse like a drunken sailor at times, but if someone is dropping f-bombs in a presentation without an immediate apology, I am turned off. How serious can the company be if they are so unprofessional?

17. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Marie, I do agree with you. Dropping F-Bombs during a sales presentation is not very professional.

18. AidanR

AidanR New Member

I'm a member of empower and I feel the marketing is very misleading. They say 100% commissions, but that's not entirely true. There are transaction fees and a portion of your commissions are on hold for SIX MONTHS! So if you make 25.00, you get 20.00 and some change. If you sell an inner circle for 100.00, you get 80.12. And I've been a member for almost three months and they have NEVER paid me a single dime! They're "looking into it" yet again.

To whomever was asking (not sure if it was answered or not), you can buy the Costa Rica, however, without having the Inner Circle, you can't make commissions on your downline who purchases the Inner Circle. It will be an automatic pass-up. You can't sell what you don't have. I've never had anyone purchase the Costa Rica or anything higher. They always want to see how they do at 25.00 and needless to say, they rarely get a sale. Most of my people DO purchase the Inner circle, however. I would suggest you don't skip purchasing that if you're looking to upgrade.

I've purchased up through the 1000.00 level. I'm regretting it, but sticking with it for now. There's really no need to go that high, the training isn't that great or beneficial up that high and rarely do people "go all in" so you earn major commissions like that.

19. How professional? Over $40,000,000 in commissions...

20. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Adrian, I always thought there was a catch somewhere. How can the company make any money if their salespeople (and that is exactly what they are -- salespeople) were keeping all the profits? Very dishonest business practices, if you ask me.

[Post edited. Full quote removed. - Admin]