Can anyone rate Empower Network

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by secret101, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

Sorry folks, I can't buy into the hype, up sells and unprofessionalism. I can't consciously promote a company I don't believe in.

2. DavidDentici

DavidDentici New Member

I am also at the $25 level, and I am also very new to it. I am going to upgrade to the $125 first before I plunge right into the higher programs. I feel when I start to get my $100, 100% commissions and the business is doing good enough when I know I can afford the upgrades, that's when I will go all in. Yeah, I will probably lose the first few big commissions if my down line buys bigger than me, but I am not rushing into anything. In time, I will have made enough to get back what I lose. I myself am just being patient. I have dove into to many opportunities and regretted it. This EN is totally awesome though. I love it.

3. DavidDentici

DavidDentici New Member

I recently joined as well. I am still going over the training vids, And I love it so far. I am just going to stay busy, follow everything they do and copy cat. My sponsor has shown me tremendous evidence of his earnings and I know with hard work and dedication the two Dave's encourage us to do, we will prosper as well. Stick with it, be patient and do the work. You will succeed. Believe in yourself.

4. What hype?

What's wrong with up sells?

Unprofessionalism? What?!

5. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

Mat I have read all your posts and you are always on the offensive. Relax. You like EN and and you are happy with them. Great. I am just sharing My experience with them. That's it, that's all.

JTGMarketing likes this.
  6. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

7. When I see BS, I call BS. That's all.

And pardon my unprofessionalism as well. I'm relatively new ;)

8. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

9. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

Matt, if you are here to promote EN and hope to get people to sign up, you are only shooting yourself in the foot. I am done here.

JTGMarketing likes this.
  10. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

11. The title of this thread is "Can anyone rate Empower Network".

I got a question: Can you rate a movie, when all you've seen of it is the teaser?

12. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

I have seen the whole movie. Didn't like it. Hopefully the sequel will be better. :whistle:

MarieA73 likes this.
  13. wiseme11

wiseme11 New Member

Empower Network is just another network marketing business that you can work from home.
    They offered different package just to suit differrent level of people in the community. Some can invest more
    money some are not. Remember that whatever amount of money you choose to start or upgrade later, it is a monthly commiment unless you can get people to sign up to breakeven. besides, you have $19.95 admin fee to pay monthly to process your payment ( ewallet ).

14. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

It is just a matter of time, these over hyped money deals all meet the same end, first in, they make the most, but as most have seen, the attrition rate is typical, so those who are vested at higher levels will defend it to their death, but those at the entry levels will simply learn the truth on their own, attrition is a killer. Vulgar issues aside, can anyone really say they would be a member if not for the hyped up income claims. Sure, some make great money, a friend is one example I can verify, but he was one of first ones in, and he is also seeing the wall which all MLM deals face. That wall is when attrition is greater than the growth, and now it is all about trying to keep the members you have onboard, not easy task for most, so I give it another six months as the training gets old real fast, with me, in first three months, but I stayed with it until attrition killed income to point it was no longer worth the cost of membership. Sound familiar?

Good luck to all,

MarieA73 likes this.
  15. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

That is what they said about Amway many years ago yet they are still going strong.

16. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

What exactly does Amway have to do with this?

17. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Amway is, but not those trying to make money with Amway!

18. TJamMoneyMan

There are upgrades that cost you monthly and some that don't, but I am glad you brought up the admin fee - everyone thinks EN costs only $25 to start (and that you get 100% commissions)...
    Typical MLM misrepresentation!

When I was in they had a $500 "product" and a $1500 "product"... I think they were working on a $25oo "product" as well.
    But, they are NOT "products" in any sense of the word. Only UPGRADES to your membership.

Dino Manti likes this.
  19. Dino Manti

Dino Manti New Member

That`s one of my biggest pet peeves with Empower. The constant pressure to upgrade to "unlock" the inner secrets to success. You shouldn't have to upgrade to get the products and training you need to build your business.

TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  20. TJamMoneyMan

This is consistent with the amount of SCAMMING going on "all over the world".

The important question is, WHO is getting this money?

Simply check the legally required income disclaimer:
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/income.php

Only "the top 1%" make more than $20K per year.
    2% make more than $5K per year.

12% make $1K to $5K yearly

45% make $1oo to $500 per year