Can anyone recommend great affiliates?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Iris S, May 20, 2016.

1. Iris S

Iris S Member

Hello everyone,

I have a site that is related to work at home niche where I write articles and provide honest work from home. I also am affiliate with Amazon, clickbank and a couple more. I haven't received one sale over the past year. I want to know what I am doing wrong? All the products are books or infor related to working from home.

Also is there one affiliate anyone can recommend as well?

Thanks very much!
  2. Expert

Expert New Member

Hostgator has the best affiliate system.
    Iris S likes this.
  3. Iris S

Iris S Member

Thanks very much! I will look into it.

YAGOOFT Active Member

Nice site, and you certainly need a few more opportunities to benefit visitors and earn as much as you can from referring good home based business opportunities which is my focus, I search and evaluate them all. Reviews are hot niche given all the scams out there.

Success to all,
  5. Iris S

Iris S Member

Hi there, I will carefully research more legit ones. I just didn't want my site to look to junky. Some sites just have to much and it take away from it... :)

Thanks a lot!
  6. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I don't think people are into learning how to work from home/ make money online from a book. Its good to read but I was looking for step by step instruction on how to do it.. Most books are theory but the don't show me "how" to apply it..
  7. Iris S

Iris S Member

That is why I try to cover many areas on leading those interested to not only honest companies but step be step. I also give just basic information that newbies just wouldnt know to look for. I research and write monthly gearing info to those that just dont know how to get started.
  8. First thing first and this is not meant in a bad way, but could be one of your main issues. The front page is cluttered way too much going on. I personally use static pages on my wordpress sites mainly for that reason I want you to see something and I don't want you to get distracted. There is also no call to action on the site your subscribe needs to be more prominent. Wordpress has the ability for you to make the page static while giving you the option of using posts. see if you can spot the call to action you cannot miss it.
  9. Iris S

Iris S Member

Hello Geoffrey,

Thanks for the input. I don't take it personally. We should all be ever learning. :) I havent yet looked at my page since I had a few more affiliates placed. I will review again, because I do not want a cluttered page. I will share with my designer your comments as well. Hey we only learn from others...
  10. Your welcome I would talk to your designer basically the whole right side of your site is just ads whether it be google ads, banners etc... I would also talk to your designer about your auto responder how many sign ups do you get through It, its kind of hidden in the top right corner. That should be your call to action when they leave your page. Have a pop up that's says something like " hey before you go grab a hold of these simple tips to boost your success and make you succeed!" with your auto responder details in the pop up. Once you have their email you can send them as many links to referral sites like inbox dollar etc...
    Iris S likes this.
  11. Iris S

Iris S Member

12. Thank you for that the page was spell check prior to publishing and no errors were found, the error was in the sites name in the admin section thank you for seeing that you've got I good eye.