can i advertise they products showen on TV ?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by kadi07, Oct 25, 2008.

1. kadi07

kadi07 New Member

hi evryone, i am a new internet marketer, i have made some articles on squidoo, as i have created my first website, i didnt make any sale yet but i feel so good and so glad as i am learnig more and more.
    I want to ask you wether i can advertise some products showen on TV , the probleme that, when i made some reserch on clickbank and Markethelth i couldnt find any of those products i have seen on TV, i will be so thankful if you can tell me about any other network program or affiliat program where i can find those products to create my link and starting advertise them.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Sometimes when I want to check to see if there is an affiliate program available on a certain item, I will google the item + affiliate or item + dropshipping to see if there is a company out there that does affilate programs or dropshipping.

Glad you are having fun with Squidoo.[​IMG]
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Order a product to find out who the manufacturer is and then contact the manufacturer directly
  4. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

If there is a website for the product or company that provides the product, go there and see if they have an option to become an affiliate.

5. aplina

aplina New Member

Better still you can call them. good luck with your project
  6. ItsMoneytime

ItsMoneytime New Member

Yeah...You should call them. I'm sure there is a way to earn money while you earn them money. Check to see if they have an affiliate site. Or you could advertise them offline as well.