can you get a traffic machine free?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by gregtudor, Jul 16, 2009.

1. gregtudor

gregtudor New Member

i am new to this at home stuff...... i clicked on the web sites the steps tell me to do and it is telling me i need to buy a traffic machine....... can i find one any where free.....??????

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hard to find the free one. try to search google or torrent, maybe someone have upload it. [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

buy a traffic machine? ... never heard of it... [​IMG]

4. ZiggyZoo

ZiggyZoo New Member

oh mountainmom5 ... you killing me gal [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Umm ok let me go out on a limb here ... do you think he is looking for methods on how to drive traffic to his site maybe?

5. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Free advertising. Google "Free Advertising"[​IMG]

6. thomnel53

thomnel53 New Member

http://freetrafficsystem.com is pretty good, I have had good results with them in the past. Getting traffic is one of the most pondered questions in this business. Sometimes you are better off paying for it (adwords, yahoo marketing, etc...) but you need to be in a high converting niche, it can get pretty expensive.

7. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I am not sure what you mean by a free traffic machine. I have never heard of it, and if this is something you buy, I would be wary of the results. I don't know how good a machine that is used to drive traffic would be, as far as the quality of the traffic you would get.

However, there are many free methods of advertising online that will drive traffic to the website you are promoting. I would go to google or your favorite search engine, and look up info on traffic exchanges, credit based safelists, free classified ad posting, social networking, forum marketing, and article marketing. These are the free methods that I use to promote my websites, and the quality of the people that do come through are way better than any that I could pay for.

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Unfortunately, there is no "magic" system out there where you can just push a button and start earning money online. You need to learn proper internet marketing tactics and apply them if you ever hope to earn any money online.

9. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

That is so true. Even if something says its free, without some sort of effort, you will never earn a thing. Never trust anything that tells you otherwise.

10. ZiggyZoo

ZiggyZoo New Member

The best thing that is for free is .... advice [​IMG]

And lets face it you getting a bunch of that here [​IMG]

11. kyrash

kyrash New Member

thomnel53: http://freetrafficsystem.com is pretty good, I have had good results with them in the past.
    That site is not free at all since OP is looking for a free method.

OP you will not find any free way to get traffic apart from probably article writing, bookmarking, linking to sites and getting backlinks etc etc...