Can you help me find a MLM?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by DSUnique, Mar 13, 2010.

1. jiroutek1

jiroutek1 New Member

Everyone has given such great advice. Personally, I feel you need to find a company that you are passionate about and can share those products OR the product sell themselves since you don't feel like a strong sales person.

Since you are able to motivate people, I bet your charisma will attract people to whatever product you decide upon!!

Since you are wanting to build a team... finding a company that allows you to do this on-line and off is a smart idea!!

I have been with Discovery Toys for 9 years and love team building aspect about multilevel marketing. Helping others achieve their goals is what mlm is all about!

Good luck in your search and decision! Krista
  2. Elur MLM

Elur MLM New Member

There are a dozen companies out there that you could be very successful at if you know what to look for. The real key is to find ONE that you feel a passion for and that you can out yourself into.

You must know clearly what you to look for first, NOT what people look for you.
  3. bosco

bosco New Member

I like GVO since it's most of the web based tools all marketers need, and it passes the litmus test.

Which is,

a) Would you be interested in the product if you weren't selling it?

and

b) Is it a good price; not inflated like so many MLM products are?

And it has the best pay plan I've ever seen.

Whatever other MLM you may be in, GVO is a great one to also have since you need the tools, and your referrals in your other op will be needing tools to.
  4. jlbear21

jlbear21 New Member

As previously stated, find something that you can back 110%, has a great system in place and has been around long enough. I love the company I'm with and with healthcare the way it is right now, it's a great solution for many. Just my two cents. Good luck on your search!
  5. lmankin

lmankin New Member

The MLM industry is a tough one to break into. I have seen my fair share of MLM companies and have tried many of them personally. Team Beach Body works, but you need to invest some energy into research regarding their tools for success. Make sure they have adequate ways of teaching you the necessary skills you need to be successful. People all over this forum are correct when they say that your success is based solely on your knowledge and ambition in the industry. In whatever you do I wish you good luck and the biggest advice I can give you is to NOT give up. People give up before they succeed and there is NO such thing as a get rich quick scheme.
  6. vjassociate

vjassociate New Member

MLM is a great way to do business. But one have to be extra carefull when looking for an mlm business opportunity. You don't way to lose time and money and something that just doesn't work. I believe that any mlm seekers should know their strength and weakness. That way you will not be joing any type of waste time and money. You should know what product or service you will be comfortable telling and recruiting about. I have been doing this search for a long time and i have found mine. I have join for free and i have no monthly fee whatsoever.

I wish you good luck in your research and remember knowing your strength, weakness, and what you will be comfortable sharing and recruiting for will determine your success in the mlm industry.

Thanks,
    James
  7. Richard908

Richard908 New Member

Hello. I would recommend looking through the Business Opportunity Reviews forum of this site. I just posted a very long review of LifePath Unlimited from my own experience, including real costs, product, and business model. Enjoy! Richard
  8. BruceMiles

BruceMiles New Member

Have you heard about "Nexera"? I started my business with nexera. It provides MLM Tools Online, MLM Training Network Marketing Online network marketing training books, best books for network marketing success, making money in MLM, and much more.
  9. dreamtripper

dreamtripper New Member

Well, the best rule of thumb is to get involved in a business you have PASSION for, that way you'll love to talk with folks about what you have to offer. Start by asking yourself "what do I love to do or use etc?" Then look for a company that does that. The money will follow if you approach it this way, but if you try to do something you dont love yourself more than likely you won't be successful at it. For me, I love to travel so I found a travel company which I love telling people about cause I use the service and it is fun and easy for me to tell people about it. I don't do cloak and dagger meetings at the La Quinta down the road to get people to sign up. Usually, I am at the airport getting ready to travel or at a destination already and just start talking to folks, then they wonder about how I got such a screaming deal and I tell them. So you see pick something that really interests you!
    Best of luck
  10. latippette

latippette New Member

Hi!
    Not sure if you've found a network marketing plan yet, but I would encourage you to check out Free Life International! They are in the health and wellness industry, which is always going to be a growing and lucrative industry for network marketing. Thats one reason I joined up - not to mention their superior health products! They are also one of the ONLY ones I know of that offer a 60 day money-back-guarantee on ALL their products! Let me know if you're interested - I'd love to chat with you sometime!

Good luck and may you prosper in whatever you do!
  11. greensuccess

greensuccess New Member

Make sure a good duplicatable system is in place even if you are going to be marketing offline. I market an online business primarily but I find a good classified ad in the local paper does good to get targeted leads. Just don't pay too much and try to advertise in jobs available.
  12. shaun

shaun New Member

Here's a thought

Choosing an MLM is easy, doing nothing or quitting is even easier !

I go so far as saying it doesnt realy matter which MLM you choose, the odds are aginst you and you will more than likely fail or give up.

Your asking the wrong question, "Can you help me find an MLM?"

The question you should b asking yourself is "Do I have what it takes to be an MLM'r"

What does it take to be Multi Level Marketer ?

Well the answer is in the question.

Marketing!! Thats right Marketing, the very aspect you need that is never discussed within most MLM's (a list of friends and family plus home meetings etc is NOT marketing)

So, DSUnique first step is to start reading. Read as much marketing material as possible. Also find out about marketing as much as you can in the following areas: Just type traffic generation plus each one of these terms in google and start reading

Article Marketing
    Banner Advertising
    Blogging
    DVD Marketing
    Directories
    Email Invitations
    Ezines
    Facebook
    Forum Marketing
    Free Classifieds
    Freemiums
    Google By Google
    Joint Ventures
    LinkedIn
    Magazines and Trade Journals
    MySpace
    Newspapers
    Personal Branding and Positioning
    Press Releases
    Radio
    Search Engine Optimization
    Split Testing
    Squidoo
    Twitter
    Video Marketing

Once you have done that then you are ready to start thinking bout what type of MLM you wish to be involved in. If at all.

Good luck
  13. greensuccess

greensuccess New Member

Wow it seems you are putting down MLM which is a very powerful business if you use it properly. Nothing else gives people like us a chance to gain the leverage and residual income that people like Bill Gates, Donald Trump or Al Goore have! I agree that most fail in the industry due to lack of motivation or they give up before things get good however it does provide the lifestyle we are searching for if we have the drive and passion to make things happen.
  14. lilyvo30

lilyvo30 New Member

If you are looking for something that is "recession proof" I will say you are on the right track to skip out on the make up, but also something like beach body. The reason I say that is because people don't take care of themselves in the first place never mind if they don't have the money. You have to find an opportunity that is a necessity and there truly are opportunities out there that sell products that people will use no matter what, like the telecommunications industry, or a very diversified company that has hundreds of products.

But at the end of the day you just want to be comfortable with what you are selling, anything you get involved with will take a lot of time and effort but if you enjoy it it will be worth it.

[​IMG]
  15. wesmoney

wesmoney New Member

DSUnique
    They are a lot of great MLM opportunities out there. But do be choosey because there are equally or exceedingly a lot of scams out also. I'm in a wonderfuld business that offers health and nutrition products to people looking to get healthy, stay healthy, and look great while doing it. It's a great opportunity with an excellent compensation plan.
  16. enspyrdinc

enspyrdinc Guest

Being in the industry and working online for many years now, I am constantly looking at the new concepts and ideas coming out.

I agree that whatever business model you choose, it should be something that you feel completely confident with, because having posture when marketing your business is one of the real keys to success!

Keep searching for what you are looking for, and it will find you!
  17. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

I wish you the best of luck. Everyone has already responded with some great advice but what ever opportunity you join, you must have a passion for it or you will get discouraged faster than a blink of an eye, and it will become work. Keep us aprised of your progress!

God bless.
  18. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I have just joined a company called MPBTODAY. So far so GOOD!! I have cycled out 4 times with a total of about $2000 in just two weeks. I would take a look at them as soon at you can if you are interested in free groceries as a product.
  19. drkolarik

drkolarik New Member

I look for companies that have the following characteristics;
    1. Low unit cost.
    2. Highly consumable.
    3. Product must be unique and exclusive.
    4. Experienced (in success) leadership.
    5. Excellent pay plan.

Set goals, make a commitment and work hard.

Welcome to a very rewarding industry.

Best wishes,

Tom
  20. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

Anybody currently running an MLM or network marketing business knows that getting quality MLM leads is the lifeblood of your business. In the internet age, every MLM guru out there is claiming they can tell you how to get those leads, and even get them for free.

My advice to you as someone who has been in the network marketing industry since 1994, is don't believe everything you read or hear. When it comes to getting the best quality MLM leads, here are 3 steps you can take to make sure you get the most bang for the buck from your network marketing leads. (Let me give you a hint, buying leads is not the answer).