Can you help me find a MLM?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by DSUnique, Mar 13, 2010.

1. shark7214

shark7214 New Member

DSUnique
    DS-About a year ago, i myself was looking for something. i was in Amway years ago, but I wanted a business that 'The story wasn't already told'. A friend introduced me to a business that had launched in 2009. Where is the best place in MLM? Getting in on the ground floor. If your interested in looking at it, just go to my webpage in my profile. Otherwise, good luck in your MLM adventures. "The only way to predict your future, is to create it" -Abe Lincoln

Mark
  2. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Lots of good advice. Don't be afraid to take risks. If you find one try it and give it time. If you know for sure that it does'nt work for you, move on and keep looking. I know that i can offer to prospects with the utmost confidence.
  3. mbasa

mbasa Member

Even if you want to market offline, the MLM you choose must be marketable offline. If you are not on the internet these days you will experience very little growth. I am not so sure though about Avon being saturated.
  4. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

Mbasa, I would say Amway and Avon are definitely oversaturated. Everybody has heard of them and there are just so many better alternatives out there. Team BeachBody is definitely a good one, I use the P90X routine myself (although I just have the exercise memorized, I never used any of the videos or other products).