Can You really make money at home or is it fake?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Babydoll2, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Hey dargen,

If you put a link in your Sig at least people can look you up.

If you have affiliates on your page, all the better. If not you don't have to advertise here.

Just my $.02
    Joe
  2. Quoting: Babydoll2Has anyone really something they can do at home and make money? with out having to keep spending more money?
    What was the original question?

Yes, you can make money online. Try some of the Ideas given here, I think Kathy has a good way, I checked out her link (in her sig) and it looks promising.

You need to meet certain requirements for computer and communication equipment, but it is a REAL Job.

Good Luck,
    Joe
  3. Kinswoman

Kinswoman New Member

Babydoll2 is right I got involved with Hometypers Warning do not get involved they are a scam. You pay a fee of 97.00 dollars they will not give you a refund. I also tried to find the forms to fill out I could not find them. They do not give you help when you ask them they keep telling you to go to their site but it doesn't help you. I won't take just a few minutes and up your running and making money that day. If a company doesn't give you easy access of contact more then likely they are a scam and a rip off. Make sure they have phone number and address so you can do a search and check them out
    Thanks for listening Kinswoman
  4. mcavene

mcavene New Member

Yes you can! Its called auto surfing. The most reliable web sites for this is 12dailypros and Alien Trust. They have paid everyone so far. Its a fast, easy, and fun way to make money!! For more infomation check out this link:

[Link removed - Admin]
  5. tearbear

tearbear New Member

Hello everyone!! I am a mom of a two year old and I am desperately looking for a "at home job". If anyone has any suggestions of places or websites I would greatly appreciate it. I really need to be available for my son (health issues) and being able to work from home would be wonderful. I am weary though of the scams, I cannot afford to waste my money or time. Again, thank you for reading this and taking the time to reply. Terah
  6. dm4gia

dm4gia New Member

Yes I believe everyone can make money online.
    And there are lots of oppourtuntities out there.

Finding the right one for you may take awhile.

But when you do find the one that works out for you
    it's almost magical. I found mine about 2 months ago.

Don't give up - you'll find yours too!

Duane
  7. wanda

wanda New Member

Hello Babydoll,

Yes, there are solid companies out there that you can make money on, but what I looked at was which ones would generate a residual income.

Meaning, build once, and be paid month after month after month.

Now thats Leverage[​IMG]

Im working with Randy Gage in Agel.
    Do you homework and check it out. The rewards are HUGE!

[Link removed - Admin]
    If you would like to email me feel free: [email protected]

much success
    wanda
  8. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

You must take the time to research possibilities thoroughly. There are so many suggestions on this forum, and most of them are entirely legitimate. But the biggest piece of advice that I have gotten through visiting this fourm is to research and learn about the different methods out there.

Something that works for one person may not work for you, for various reasons. You need to find something that interests you, something that you would enjoy giving 100% effort into. Money doesn't come easy, as we all know, so if you're going to earn it at home, make it something you like.
  9. rhinoceros

rhinoceros New Member

Hi everyone who is researching a work-at-home business. First of all let me say that I am a real millionaire, so I might know a little about making money.

I ended up here by way of google searching for some of the work at home methods I saw advertised. But before I tell you what I have discovered in a few hours of internet research let me tell you about how I became a millionaire.

1) I have (almost) always lived less than my means. And by doing so I've been able to save money in retirement accounts.

2) I actually work.

3) I got an education.

Now you can see how I've done it - I became an engineer but didn't spend my money and I invested it in some diversified things - I never even tried to get rich quick. If you have patience you will get rich slowly, but inevitably.

So, let me tell you about what I've learned form these work-at-home deals.

1) I don't even know what I'm buying. Just some mumbo-jumbo on a website promising I'll make more money. Look, I earn a salary of $120k. Before the company hired me and I worked for them we had a very good idea of what I was going to do. I still don't know what some of these companies are selling.

2) read the fine print - almost all of these user agreements demand you don't reveal the cash flow. Why not? If the money was that great let everyone know! Because they are hiding something.

3) Sure, they don't call it multi-level-marketing, but it is. Why do you have to make two sales before you get any money? I got paid the first day I worked and I hadn't done a damn thing yet.

I could go on and on, but here is the summary - if you have to pay to get information without knowing exactly what you will be doing it's a scam. If you have to sell a wonder product that you've never heard of, it's a scam. If someone tell you all you need is motivation, it's a scam.

Anyway, I'm back to my real job, actually making some money.

Rhino
  10. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: rhinoceros1) I have (almost) always lived less than my means. And by doing so I've been able to save money in retirement accounts.

That's very good piece of advice Rhino. Even I share the same philosophy. I have always lived below my means and I have noticed that those who do not, always seem to be in some kind of struggle, no matter how much they are earning.

I believe in making money work for you than the other way around. I invest almost 50% of my earnings in instruments like mutual funds and it has paid off extremely well. Now even if my business doesn't do well, I no longer worry as my other partner (investment) works non-stop for me.
  11. Xperior

Xperior New Member

I have had great success trading e-currency online. The minimum investment is $25. Once you open your own free portfolio you can make trades via the e-currency trading network.

You can get a free report on e-currency trading at http://www.download.com by doing a search for e-currency. Or visit my site.
  12. sunny

sunny New Member

Yes, you can make money working from home. For the real paying jobs, you do need skill and an education oftentimes though! [​IMG]

It's not easy work, either!
  13. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

LOL! Vishal... I laughed out loud when you signed your name "Frickin Admin"!

You are doing a great job making this a safe place for people to share ideas. I'm glad to see you keeping a good sense of humor. [​IMG]

To Babydoll... yess, I am owkring form home and making money. I have been for almost 7 years. But I went through over 30 businesses and lost over $15,000 before it happened for me.

What I have learned is that success is a state of mind. TO learn real success, find someon who is successful, and duplicate their mindset. Once you've done that, almost any business you touch will turn to gold.

It's definitely easier with some businesses, though... some products are easier than others to market. So it certainly helps to choose wisely what you represent. Mkae sure it's something you really believe in and truly want to share with others. If you really believe that what you represent will change their lives, then you will be able to communicate that to your prospects.

My favorite definition of sales is "The transference of excitement from one person to another".

It really is that simple.

I wish you success in all you do. [​IMG]

--Steph

--Steph
  14. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Well its totally possible to make money at home without spending more money, but at first to get started You are going to have to spend a little bit of money. Just do your research, because there are a lot of scams out there!
  15. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can make a lot of money at home, but you should be ready to spend a lot of time reading and learning
  16. hedges

hedges New Member

hello netjobs i like your input can you please explain better how you make your money i.e how you get people to your website and what does it cost you to get your websites done and advertised/promoted please help me
  17. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

I have been working at home for almost a year now. While I had some money in savings before I 'made the switch', it's been a long, slow and sometimes frustrating task to build a clientele list that will keep me busy and help pay my bills.

I have not yet reached my goal of being able to pay all my bills yet, but I'm getting there. Investing is also a great way to ease the stress of worrying about the future, especially when the slow periods come.

With my work, it seems to be either feast or famine, no happy mediums, at least not yet, but I am optimistic and patient.
  18. kellyormike

kellyormike New Member

Are we allowed to give the names of any sites, or links, or no? Cuz I did, and I wasn't aware that is was not ok to give out info about my own home based business.Sorry if I wasn't suppose to!
    Thanks, Kelly
  19. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: kellyormikeAre we allowed to give the names of any sites, or links, or no? Cuz I did, and I wasn't aware that is was not ok to give out info about my own home based business.Sorry if I wasn't suppose to!

Affiliate and self-promotional links are not allowed in this forum. It was your first mistake and it's ok [​IMG]
  20. inter

inter New Member

Hi Babydoll2 ,

It is possible to make money working at home. Proper planning, hardwork and patience are the key to succeed