Canadian Home Job Review

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by drinkflinger, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Robin New Member

I live in Calgary, I send my dollar in the mail about for weeks ago,received a letter Marry Henderson 919 Centre St.NW suite 225 Calgary , Alberta T2E 2P6 asking for another 38.95 , because it took so long for the first reply,I when there it`s just a Post Box, I just saved 38.95
  2. jgitch1 New Member

Am I glad I decided to research first before sending money! I also just saw the "amazing" offer (NOT) with CHR (Canadian Homeworker Review) based out of Ottawa, ON. Last time I saw something like this, I was scammed for $35. - didn't like that feeling so thanks for this website and feedback. It's good to know there are still people out there that work together for each other.
  3. rshpak New Member

I am a stay at home mom of twin boys with medical issues, I just got scammed!! I'm wondering, why hasn't anything been done to try and stop these assholes? We are hard working people trying to make a living!! Here's these assholes banking our hard earned cash.... not right.... not right at all. Ohh don't stress everyone, I will keep you posted. I am going to get my money back... one way or another. Thanks All I should have really googled it before I bought it.
  4. Scammed New Member

Well i had my cheque cashed on the 19th of Sept and I still haven't received any information or booklet as promised. I totally should have checked them out first. I am wondering if there is any way of contacting these people at all..I might consider talking to the Better Business Bureau and see what my options are. I realize there is a buyer beware policy here but I didn't even receive the product in question. If anyone has any more information on trying to stop these people please let me know and I will do whatever to help

Cheers Dave.
  5. densky28 New Member

Thank you so much for all your information here. I'm a stay-at-home mom right now and very hesitant to join this so called Canadian Homeworker thing. I wonder Metro Newspaper are still posting this ad to their Classified Ads Section. Can somebody tell them this? But then again, being a mom with no job at all is depressing sometimes that can be easily tricked by these scams. Good thing I read this first.. Thanks again guys! [IMG]
  6. ramir New Member

newcomer and scammed.... I read the Canadian Homeworker Review ad on the Montreal free newspaper 'Metro', logged to their web site and sent our 30 bucks, it looked like a scam from the begining but hey it's comming on the newspaper..., can anyone please tell me, since I've been in Canada only for 2 months now, what can we do to stop this, seems like nobody is approaching justice, maybe because of that feeling of being cheated and ridiculed...action is necessary, please someone tell me what to do.
    greetings
  7. zirconia New Member

I got the letter.... now if we all know that this is a scam I wonder too how we can stop this? should I report this to the cops? is anyone have done something so far?
    thanks
  8. Elly New Member

WOW! am I ever glad I found this site. As much as you know you are going to be ripped off you still think it might be worth a try. I am very sorry for all the people that have sent off money for this Canadian Home Worker Review. I could have been one of them. Now reading your information. The last thing I am going to do is send them money. I have tried to search the address and searched on Canada 411 called the list that comes up for 900 Greenbank Road Suite #415 Ottawa On K2J 4P6 and it's a plaza of very genuine stores and retailers. The only one I have not had a reply from is Nebularis Information Systems. I contacted their sales department as I thought if I was buying something they would reply to me. I have called them four times and no reply.

I then contacted the 'Ministry of Consumer and Business Services' as they state they are resistered with them. They advised me to Google the company and see what comes up. Hear I am, looking at all these stories of scams. I'll go no further now. If only we could stop this from happening. We all want to work and not be ripped off.
  9. Kinkzee New Member

Ok so if you got suckered in and paid the FIRST $29.95 just for the stupid envelope with the membership application in it, does that mean they still have your credit card info and can charge stuff to it?? I am really worried now.
  10. Gwmunk New Member

We wanted to warn people about Canadian Homeworker Review. We sent $29.95 by credit card to them. They were very quick to deduct that sum from our card but very slow to send the info. But in the meantime we got a call from our card company telling us that there were some unauthorized attempts to use our card number. Thank God that our card company blocked them, and even went as far as to send us a new card. So Caveat emptor!
  11. wahl2008 New Member

My philosophy is that if it's a legit work at home opportunity, you shouldn't have to pay for it. I know that it's tough to sort through the bogus stuff, but there are tons of freelance project that only pay you, and not the other way around. The fees are always "reasonable" but don't yield a dime.

The "directory" that you are considering purchasing is just another way for you to lose a buck so someone else can make one.

Logic rules! When was the last time you walked into a job interview and paid a "processing fee"?
  12. onanisland New Member

I wish my daughter had read about this "review" before saying bye-bye to her $29.95. At least comments posted on this site will prevent further losses. And she should check her credit card account for unauthorized use, as Gwmunk warns.

All these at-home job offers are scams.
  13. lmaoworkfrmhome New Member

Anyone who has been ripped off from Canadian Home Job Review ... or believes that it is a scam, I would encourage you to contact Market Place that has Wendy Mesley as its host on CBC.ca Please report your grievance to them. I'm sure that if enough of us do across Canada that they will do something to help investigate this fraud and help to keep Canadians informed of rip-offs. Even when you try to check the names of supposed people who "earn" money from this scam you cannot locate one person online 411 who can support the validity of this "supposed" work at home "opportunity". What a joke!!! Please, contact Market Place anyway you can so we can get this out on t.v. and let's find the truth. I actually live on Centre St. in Calgary. Let's just say Liars !!! Does that answer your questions!! If I sound rude, my apologies. As a single father, its hard enough to make ends meet. Goto hell Canadian Home Job Review you dam decietful mofo's !! Nathan Wilson ... lmao!! you joke! You don't even exist except as a 103 year old man. Any website that does not allow you to contact them in anyway except through mail is a scam and please run from it as fast as you possible can!
  14. splashwalk New Member

does anyon know of any legit online companies? work from home things? this kkind of thing sucks to find. Also i want to know if anyone would be interested making a community where we would trade services and helping eachother get ahead by spreading the word about eachother. Like i am a makeup artist and would be able to teach classes or do makeup, help shop for good products, and i wouod be willing to trade my services for someone elses. Things like that. It could end up being lucrative in that say i do an application, or teach a class,etc. and people see it and ask who did your makeup people might call me when you tell them. The same would work the other way. Granted its an old concept and sounds hokey...but groups are doing it all the time..even brides are doing it. I do it in my industry, but its called "time for"....
    Well anyways it might sound far fetched....but i think it would be a good idea
  15. FrederictionNB New Member

As everyone else on here, I also ordered the Can. At Home Job Income booklet. I already have a current part time job, looking for a full or part time job in my current field of stuidy. I just wanted to do a little something extra to make extra cash to pay of some debt. Thought this would be a great idea!! WRONG! The booklet is just FILLED with scams (as someone else has said - they are the ones to blam mostly). I think once you have ordered that book - your name is sent out to these scamers - and they sent you their letter on how to get you to work for them.. ie - Mary Henderson, Choice Mail.
    When I received her letter, I read it over througuly, thinking everything over - good or BAD! I thought this might be a scam, but my boyfriend said "Hey, you put $20 in, Ill put $20 in - whats to loose.. $20 thats all! Lets give it a try". So we did.
    I believe it took about 3ish weeks till my 'Kit' came. (all the time waiting - thinking I got sucked into the scam). Its litterally another booklet going on and on and on about "be your own boss".. "makes lots of money".. "work your own scheule" - but its litterally telling you ways to scam other people and THATS how you make your money.
    So if you have been sent this letter asking for the $38 - and you are thinking about doing it DONT!!!!!! You WILL NOT be sent envelopes to be stuffed.
    What really gets me - is that I am a Christian - and in this Kit that "Mary" sends you is this smaller booklet about 4 pages long going on about God and how you need to trust in him, believe in him, think about your dreams and goals, they will get you further in life if you think positive rather then negative, blah blah blah! This person is GOING TO HELL! Scam inocent ppl, then asking YOU to scam others andthen bringing GOD into this filth. Its desgusting!
    Again..
    DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
    DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
    DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
    DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
  16. gmmlbm New Member

The Canadian Homeworker Review is a journey into the twilight zone an entrance to the unknown!!!! They are fakes looking for people to scam. Whats wrong with you people, do you forget, "Beware of false prophets," they will come in many disguises. As far as I am concerned this is a criminal matter and should be taken up with the local police and Mayor of Ottawa, to investigate the name and address of this company. Check the internet for the Police in Ottawa and send them your email I am sure they will be only too happy to crack down on these frauds. Dont forget to endorse a copy to the Mayor's office.
  17. seraphim New Member

Elly: I have tried to search the address and searched on Canada 411 called the list that comes up for 900 Greenbank Road Suite #415 Ottawa On K2J 4P6 and it's a plaza of very genuine stores and retailers.
    I am in Ottawa now. I should check this out. I too almost fell for a scam like this in that it was in a paper and had a physical address. But I always planned to get more info before I proceeded.
  18. seraphim New Member

splashwalk: does anyon know of any legit online companies?
    The most legit opportunities that are online would be tutoring services. There are simple and there is a market for it. If you are qualified companies will hire you to be an e-tutor.
  19. Neptune0461 New Member

:-( Sorry to tell you guys that in 2010 that Canadian Data Processing is 100% SCAM! I sent U.S. 17.00 to #3366, 11215 Jasper Ave., Edmonton AB TSKOL5. on 02/06/2010. I am still waiting and it is now Feb 24, 2010. No Phone Number is also another good clue.
    To all of us who look for honest jobs. Lets be real. It's the
    Wild Wild West on the internet.
  20. silentwind New Member

I received a letter with the same address as you posted here "919 Center Street NW, Suite 225, Calgary Alberta, CAnada T2E 2P6", but with the office title "Choice Coupon". They request me to pay $34.97 for a home job as a "Coupon Worksheet Processor" as they stated that I can make $880 weekly as a full time home job worker as a "CouponWorksheet Processor" position etc.... I was to send in the money; but I type in this address in Google and found this site that the address becomes "Canadian Home Job Review" as you stated here, not the orignal "Choice COupons" as stated in their letter. I think I should stop sending the money in. Thanks, you folks, posting in this site; I am not be scammed like this.