Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. stellarlady

stellarlady New Member

About lead generation, I'm using web2.0 (videos, myspace, blogging) and some Yahoo PPC.
  2. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Everyone,
    This is my first post so I'd like to say Hi.[​IMG]
    PLF wherabouts are you in the UK?I'm in Leicestershire,midlands.
    I have been with carboncopy for just over 1 month now and its going great.
    If you would like further details or advice I'll be more than happy to give you a call.
    Take care for now
  3. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi PLF,
    Wherabouts re you in the UK?
    Im in the midlands(leicestershire).
    I have been involved in carbon copy pro for just over a month now and its going amazingly well.I am by no means new to the internet but this is my first 'top tier' program I have been involved in and was a little hesitant to spend the money but looking back it's the best decision I ever made.
    I built another internet business up last year and it was going great untill the company dissapeared and I lost alot of money.Thats why I decided to join a solid company.
    Please feel free to contact me if you need further advice........I can even call if you prefer...it will be nice to speak to someone from the Uk as all my members are from the US lol
    Hope to speak soon
    Adrian
  4. dave

dave New Member

Hi Adrian,
    I am interested in CCPro and want to join it. Before that I would like to talk to someone in the UK. Would you please send me your Tel. No. ? My name is Dawit and my number is: 01484/469658 and Mobile: 07908278833

Many Thanks

Dawit
  5. dave

dave New Member

Hi Adrian,
    I would like to contact you as soon as possible (before the end of the year)

Thanks

Dawit
  6. Kelly2008

Kelly2008 New Member

Evening

New to site... so "Hello!"
    I am right on the edge of signing up for Carbon Copy Pro, All the information I am hearing is amazing as far as the $ 2500 I should have the start ... I dont have that ...at the moment .. should I sign up anyways or wait ?
    [​IMG]

Just Curious ..thanks

Kelly

Jefferson, Georgia
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

The question to be asked when sign up for a program is how successful is it at helping the masses achieve success. Most programs simply can't do that, thus the majority of people that join those programs fail to succeed. An opportunity is only as good as its ability to allow all that join to equally succeed.

I got smart and stop paying to join programs that don't make me and those that come behind me money.
  8. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Quoting: Kelly2008Evening

New to site... so "Hello!"
    I am right on the edge of signing up for Carbon Copy Pro, All the information I am hearing is amazing as far as the $ 2500 I should have the start ... I dont have that ...at the moment .. should I sign up anyways or wait ?

Just Curious ..thanks

Kelly

Jefferson, Georgia

Hi Kelly,

Welcome. [​IMG] This is a great forum; lots of helpful people and good moderation.

I'd suggest saving the money until you can start at the m1 level and have some cash for advertising--about $2600 total if you allot $300 to $350 for an initial ad budget.

All the Best,

Mark
  9. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Quoting: FreeCashManThe question to be asked when sign up for a program is how successful is it at helping the masses achieve success. Most programs simply can't do that, thus the majority of people that join those programs fail to succeed. An opportunity is only as good as its ability to allow all that join to equally succeed.

Lenin and Mao and a few other folks tried such an economic system but it didn't work too well.

Quoting: FreeCashManI got smart and stop paying to join programs that don't make me and those that come behind me money.

Can you prove that everyone who has joined your "Free Online Cash System" has made a profit?

Sincerely,

Mark
  10. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Kelly,
    Adrian here........a fellow newbie on here [​IMG]
    When you join is entirely up to you,however I would recommend having about $500 for marketing to really get you kickstarted.
    I myself joined and had no advertising budget and I was itching to get started with my advertising.
    On the plus side,because I wasnt marketing right from the start I had chance to go through the M1 program fully(and this is a massive program) so that kept me busy.
    So again,it depends how you feel and on your circumstances.
    All I will say is that you will LOVE the business,speaking personally and from all my other online ventures its such a nice feeling to be involved in a 'solid' business for once.
    Hope this helps
    Adrian
  11. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Mark,
    A big hello from right over in the UK

Love your blog and site and great to meet fellow CCpro members.
    Happy New Year to you and ALL other members on here
    Great forum
    Adrian

[Link removed - Admin]
  12. markm

markm New Member

Mark,

I'm lol at your response to FreeCashMan. Nice one!

There has been some good advice posted on this thread regarding CCPro.

Here's some food for thought: I just read a post by Michael Fortin, one of the top copywriters in the online marketing world, where he says that he has noticed that the internet marketing seminars that used to be filled with the same group of successful entrepreneurs are now being attended by many "newbies".

Here's a quote:

"After speaking on stage and walking towards the back of the room, Sylvie and I were asked questions like, "What is an autoresponder?" Or, "How do you create a text file?" (No joke!)"

What does this have to do with CCPro?

Well, if this trend is accurate, there will be many new marketers looking for systems that can help.

Plus, these "newbies" will need help learning how to advertise on the internet.

Actually, I don't really like the word "newbie" but it seems to have become part of the online language.

So, I've already started to focus on getting information out regarding how CCPro provides solutions for network marketers.

I think this is why, as a marketer, blogging can be a powerful tool.

All the best for 2008!

Mark
  13. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Adrian - Thanks! And I wish you great health and prosperity in 2008. [​IMG]

Mark - Thank you. [​IMG] And excellent point re: more newcomers seeking to work from home via the Internet.

I think this forum (work-at-home-forum.com) attracts quality people who are serious about running a profitable business and who like to help others. Hopefully, a lot of "newbies" will find it and get a lot of the information they need.

All the Best,

Mark
  14. kcheung

kcheung New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie with carbon copy pro and so far I've been very impressed with what I've been seeing. The training is extensive and I like that it really gives you a step by step approach to a personal transformation so you could grow into a successful entrepreneur. I'm really looking forward to earning a lot of money with this. I haven't done anything but I have one lead in my system. Someone must've found me! =)
  15. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Kcheung,
    Great to hear from you,
    I totally agree with you about CCpro.It definately feels good to be involved in such an amazing and more importantly,solid business.
    I honestly dont see how anyone can fail if they simply follow the plan.....everything has been laid out for us and its just a matter of following directions.
    Adrian
  16. LiamV

LiamV New Member

Done a bit of cramming on the reverse funnel system (as you do)

I havent gone as far as signing up for the $49 yet.

I figure, if I know now that its going to cost me a further $2000 just to get going, I need to make that decision whether I can spare that money first really!

This may be "post $49" question, but here goes...

I understand it that you create your own traffic, you use their landing page, via your domain, leads register for $49 (which you get $30 of), CCpro can develop the leads, and close if required.... then the bit I dont understand too well... who gets the $2000? and what relationship do you have with your referred customer. It says a commission on the other online musings, just wondered how much that was exactly considering there is a startup cost of circa $2600. How many sales is it going to take you to recoup your initial investment.

Also, being UK based - I wondered how that might affect communications?
  17. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Liam,
    Great to see others from the UK here! [​IMG]
    I am in the UK(midlands) and have been a CCpro member for a few months now and everything is going great and we are at no disadvantage of being in the UK.
    If you would like me to give you a call then I'd be more than happy if you forward me your details.
    Hope to speak soon
    Adrian
  18. markm

markm New Member

There have been a couple of posts here regarding the funding to get started with Carbon Copy Pro.

They have just released a document based on a training call that contains information regarding how to locate funds to get started.

While I am not advocating using credit to get started, the document does contain information that "new" people may want to consider.

To get the document you can PM me or another member.

Hope this helps,

Mark
  19. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Quoting: LiamVI understand it that you create your own traffic, you use their landing page, via your domain, leads register for $49 (which you get $30 of), CCpro can develop the leads, and close if required.... then the bit I dont understand too well... who gets the $2000? and what relationship do you have with your referred customer. It says a commission on the other online musings, just wondered how much that was exactly considering there is a startup cost of circa $2600. How many sales is it going to take you to recoup your initial investment.

Hi Liam,

Welcome to the forum. [​IMG]

Generating leads is the only thing you have to do with Carbon Copy Pro.

The system does the rest although you have the option of setting up your own autoresponder email series (you can import the professionally written emails and modify them to your liking).

You can also call your applicants, which I personally recommend because even with automated systems I believe a personal connection is important. (Your applicants also receive a phone call from a senior consultant).

I have more details about the features and benefits of the system on my "FAST FACTS" page.

CCPro has contracted with a couple of companies to provide "turn-key" lead solutions and you also receive superb marketing training at no cost. That's all in addition to the personal coaching and training many sponsors provide their team members.

Your very reasonable questions about the commission structure, expenses, return on investment, etc. are all answered on the "members only" web site after you submit your application.

All the Best,

Mark
  20. markm

markm New Member

Liam,

In addition to checking out Mark's Fast Facts page, which is an excellent review of the CCPro system (nice job Mark!), I have also provided some facts that will help you do your due diligence on my blog (the link is in my signature).

In particular, I have posted on "Carbon Copy Pro: Facts You Need To Know" which focuses on the initial traffic conversion results from users of the system.

Hope this helps you in your research and good for you for attempting to get all the facts.

I have always found in Network Marketing that I much prefer to work with people who come into an opportunity knowing what to expect and what they need to do.

All the best,

Mark