Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Hilary Hughes

Hilary Hughes New Member

I found that CCPro suited those with an analytical type of brain. The training is, indeed, good where technical matters are concerned. They also seem to have a rather macho approach to marketing and, again, this is perfect for the right type of personality.
    Personally, I found the more fundamental aspects of whypeople buy were not explained as well as those technical aspects ( such as analysing results, Google etc. )
    It's my view that the fundamentals of selling are particularly important so I found it in my interests to move on where such things are explained in a different way.

You could say horses for coursesI guess and I have no regrets about having tried CCPro. For the right people it certainly offers more than a lot of programmes.

Having said that, I am more of a soft marketer ( not sure if that's the right expression ) and although Pro are keen on the education ( which I see as particularly important ), I decided that the training didn't quite hit it for me - although I do now practice a lot of what I learned within the company.

Hilary.
  2. maximiselife

maximiselife New Member

Hi Mel,
    I have recently joined CCPro too, am wondering if you are using the system still and how your results are going?
  3. Regine

Regine New Member

KyleJames802
    Kyle,

do you put a cap on your PPC ad costs? If so, what would you suggest for a beginner?
  4. jgthomas

jgthomas New Member

neilashworth
    Hi Neil,

I'm new to the forum and internet marketing. Heck I'm new to everything. But I'm motivated and I'm researching all the opportunities that are available to be succesful on the internet.

I would like to know if you can use other products instead of the products that carbon copy pro offers. I've read a lot about Carbon Copy Prof and I have been on your hubpage also. I appreciate all the informative information that you offered. It is an excellent article....
  5. shaun

shaun New Member

Hi Jennifer Shaun here
    As we discussed on the phone In relation to your question you can use CCPRO to market any MLM product for instance, or any other product you like. CCPRO is a marketing and education platform and not a business in and of itself. Have a quick look around CarbonCopyPro.com if you havent already.

Just thought I'd post this for future readers and people asking similar questions about CCPRO and what it is.

Here are the FAQ's direct from CarbonCopyPro.com

Frequently Asked Questions

What is CarbonCopyPRO?
    CarbonCopyPRO is a internet marketing education and resource company with customers in over 100 countries around the world. CarbonCopyPRO can help anyone, sell anything, anywhere the Internet is available.

Who is CarbonCopyPRO for?
    CarbonCopyPRO is an education for anyone who has the need/interest and/or desire to become a successful Internet entrepreneur.

What is CarbonCopyPRO's mission?
    Our mission is to show the average person how to achieve above average results using simple tools (like the internet, a phone, and a note pad) readily available to almost everyone. We facilitate and support our members with targeted and personalized training and coaching while offering them access to all resources required to run a successful Internet based business. Learn more.

Can CarbonCopyPRO help me make money?
    Yes. We are a marketing education company that will empower you with cutting edge techniques, tools, and resources to make money in the world of online marketing. CarbonCopyPRO can help make you money regardless of your previous entrepreneurial experience.

What is the BiB?
    The BiB is a box that contains everything you will ever need to set up and run your own successful online marketing business. It will be your starter kit; filled with DVD's, salient promotional material and our top CarbonCopyPRO marketing manuals. Think of it as your own Internet based business in a box.

What is included with my PRO membership?
    Your membership gives you unlimited access to our ongoing marketing curriculum and resources that cover virtually every form of online and offline lead generation and internet marketing.

Why can't I sign up on this website?
    CarbonCopyPRO has members in over 100 countries. If you have not been personally referred by an existing member you can find one by searching online. To enroll with CarbonCopyPRO you must contact the member who referred you and purchase an application kit. Once your application has been approved, you will be allowed to enroll.

How easily can I cancel my account once I get started?
    There are no binding contracts in place. Members are free to terminate their memberships at anytime without penalty.

Is CarbonCopyPRO available outside of North America?
    The Internet is a global entity by nature, and CarbonCopyPRO is no different. PRO is at it's very core a global opportunity and community. We currently have members in over 170 different countries including: Norway, Costa Rica, Australia, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, and Sweden. Our resources and materials are also available in 42 languages.

Who is going to help and support me once I sign up?
    You will have a personal sponsor, as well as unlimited access to the entire CarbonCopyPRO support community for the duration of your membership. This includes the entirety of our support mechanisms; professionally trained business coaches, advanced training and call center just to name a few.

Hope this helps
  6. Regine

Regine New Member

Very helpful. I have not tried Carbon Copy Pro before, but am definitely intrigued. Thanks, Shaun.
  7. shaun

shaun New Member

Thats ok Regine. Glad to be of help.
    For other readers who are curious,
    Every Monday at 9pm EST there's a FREE webinar/training called: Master Marketer Mondays. This webinar was designed to help people just like you create leads and customers. Each week a different topic is covered. These webinars should satisfy anyones curiosity and it's free.
  8. jgthomas

jgthomas New Member

Hi Shaun,

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me. Also I want to thank you for sending me an email to sign up for the free webnar presentation on 11/22/2010. I look forward in seeing what the community has to say about the different strategies and tools they utilizes to be successful in their business. Also, I appreciate you sending me a link of an example of available websites at CCPro. Your article on Ireland's economy was very good. Thanks so much.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

2 Dec 2010 20:21 - Attached on merging:
    Why I joined CarbonCopy Pro

Simply because it works!

That's all I have to say on the matter![​IMG]

I have found the right mentors, coaches, products, and promotional tools to give me a residual income for life![​IMG]

Thanks Carbon Copy Pro
  10. jgthomas

jgthomas New Member

Hi GregDeTisi, who is your mentor or coach for Carbon Copy Pro and how long have you been in the program. I've been doing extensive research on Carbon Copy Pro.

JGT[​IMG]
  11. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

Hi there,

My upline is Lena Bjorna and she is a really great person and coach. I already had a fair bit of experience in Marketing online prior to me joining CCPro but found that their first class training and support has taken my brand to the next level so I am chuffed my future is now mapped out alot clearer[​IMG].

Greg
  12. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

By residual, are you referring to a monthly residual income comp plan. I didn't recall CCP being that type of pay plan.
  13. shaun

shaun New Member

Hi FreeCashGeeza

CCPro doesn't have a compensation plan as such...certainly not like you would see in an MLM. However those of us who use CCpro do receive commissions on sales of products or services referred by CCPro.

CCPro is becoming more and more sophisticated, only this last week or so new affilliations been added that really are quite extraordinary.

Now seeing as this thread is entitled why I joined CCPro I will simply re-iterate what GregDeTisi has said
    I joined because it works !

Furthermore there is really nothing out there that is quite like it....its the best !
  14. Hilary Hughes

Hilary Hughes New Member

Can somebody in CCPro clear something up for me please?

I understand that CCPro have severed ties with Wealth Masters International.

Is there any truth in this?

Thanks,
    Hilary.
  15. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

I am personally a member od CCPRo. I cannot say enough great things about this company.

I have been online for over 5 years and in the 3 months I have been involved I have had sop much more brand exposure and leads coming through my funnel.

Hand's down this rocks as long as you folow what they teach. Sometimes people get success in 2 months and sometimes it takes 10 months but everyone who sticks with it will get there as it is a proven integrity based system that literally anyone can plug into, whatever their previous experience is.

My advice is get involved now and don't waste time on anything else if you want a secure lifelong income for yourself and your family![​IMG]

All the best

Greg
  16. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

FreeCashMan
    Hilary Hughes

Hi guys!

As my friend Shaun said, you get paid commissions on products from members who
    join you personally which can vary greatly depending on the products they upgrade with. Also there is a monthly fee to pay so you actually get recurring monthly commission on subsciptions made by your team.

Again this varies depending on what level they are joining at.[​IMG]

Wealth Master International are affiliated with CCPro. Their product line is globally No1 and the perfect partner with CCPro products.

I can honestly say that I would rather be no-where else on this planet![​IMG]

Have a great day

Greg
  17. Hilary Hughes

Hilary Hughes New Member

I've just found the answer to my own question. It seems WMI have, indeed, severed ties with CCPro ( or the other way round ).

Hilary.
  18. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

Hi Hilary.

I have received an e-mail from my upline saying that business is as usual and she will continue to promote all products so certainly with regards to promotion nothing has to change.

CCPro have many more products now and they vary in price considerably. I know that no-one yet knows exactly what will happen except for the fact that I will also promote all products and that is absolutely fine[​IMG]

Greg
  19. Hilary Hughes

Hilary Hughes New Member

Yes thank you, that's what I thought, Greg.

It seems that CCPro are going their own way instead of WMI. That's what I wanted to clear up.

Hilary.
  20. GregDeTisi

GregDeTisi New Member

You got it Hilary![​IMG]

You know exactly what happening, are you in CCPro yet?

I could do with more people like you![​IMG]

Greg