Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. pstorti

pstorti New Member

CCPro is a great program to learn, interact and contribute. Tons of pages filles with info, videos and audio, so you can really learn what means to be an internet marketer. Also, the PRO U program is the cherry on the icing, bringin even more content, helping you leap to the stars.

Scientia est Potentia, and that has never been so true.

You should definitely try it out.
  2. hcparness

hcparness New Member

I am a PRO member and I am extremely happy with what I have seen so far. Much depends on your Marketing Partner too! Mine has created additional free and inexpensive ways for you to develop leads if you don't have as much cash as you'd like to make the larger profits faster. If you have a great Marketing Partner they will be upfront about what it takes and provide you additional resources to get you where you want to be. Good luck!
  3. grh395

grh395 New Member

joshywizzle
    I was wondering the same thing - nobody has explained it as far as I can see. I was wondering too. Anyone know?
  4. HSVXU6

HSVXU6 New Member

Hi grh395. CCP seems to be a strange sort of set up. From what I can "gather" (seeing that nobody will actually tell us) you "buy" CCP pro for "X" $'s or pounds and the level you buy into determines what your return will be. You then sell CCP to as many people as you can for the same amount as you paid for the level you "Joined" CCP at. CCP help you sell CCP and you can buy "leads" and try to sell to those people if you don't know many people or have enough leads yourself. So, the way to make heaps of money is to spend the big bucks on CCP and on sell that level to as many people as possible. In other words, you buy CCP for $1500 and you sell that $1500 level to as many people as you can and that is how you make the big bucks. I believe that your "mentor" will help you and also the automated/computerised email system will help also. I believe it is up to you to actually impress people by what ever means and give them the impression that you are making "heaps" and that they can also do that as well because if you can do it anyone can. As to how you do that is up to you. I own a houseboat in one of the top mooring locations in Aust and also drive one of only a few hundred special HSV cars that were ever built. Do a goggle search for HSV if your not familiar with them. I also own a couple of buildings/shops in a shopping centre and an indoor RC race track as well as my own home and another property out of town. So, if I was to sell CCP I would make a video of my wife and I arriving in our HSV with our German Shepard dog in the back, at our houseboat and casting off and cruising up our beautiful Murray River with the jet skis and tender tied up on the back with us sitting back under a glorious Aust sky and say "If I can achieve this anyone can" and hope that I can sell the $1500 level to some one else. That's how I see it.

Everyone please free to comment.

Regards Paul
  5. grh395

grh395 New Member

HSVXU6: CCP seems to be a strange sort of set up. From what I can "gather" (seeing that nobody will actually tell us) you "buy" CCP pro for "X" $'s or pounds and the level you buy into
    Thanks - that brings a bit of clarity to it... I think. Doesn't sound like it really consists of anything but hot air and the ability to create hype and bullshit. Don't think I could cope with that.
  6. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

HSVXU6: I believe it is up to you to actually impress people by what ever means and give them the impression that you are making "heaps" and that they can also do that as well because if you can do it anyone can. As to how you do that is up to you.
    Wow, that is probably the most telling statement on this whole forum.
    Boldly:
    I believe it is up to you to actually impress people by what ever means and give them the impression that you are making "heaps" and that they can also do that as well because if you can do it anyone can. As to how you do that is up to you.
    I'll have to agree with grh395: Doesn't sound like it really consists of anything but hot air and the ability to create hype and bullshit. Don't think I could cope with that.
  7. Interesting,

The old fake it until you make it strategy, use to work, but for most, not anymore. Words are worthless, action is priceless, so without work, you will never make it in this industry, and BS is not going to cut it for long.

Success to all,
  8. HSVXU6

HSVXU6 New Member

Hi all.
    I am self employed and home based and I asked the question regarding CCP on 26th June and no up front answers since. The reason I asked was because I thought it might have been possible to use CCP to sell my own product. Because of the lack of response to the post/question I spent a lot of time researching CCP. If someone was to ask me about my product, I would tell them as much as I possibly could and as quick as I could. The only thing that I wouldn't tell them is how we make it because that is the "secret" part and I think that is fair enough. I am the sort of guy that has to be able to sleep at night knowing that I am selling a great product at a great price and people are actually receiving something physical for their money that they can use to produce a product for their own use or to on sell as our resellers and fabricators do. CCP only seems to be another pyramid selling system, a good one, but still just pyramid selling. I like the "fake it till you make it" statement

Regards Paul
  9. happywife

happywife Gold Member

HSVXU6: I thought it might have been possible to use CCP to sell my own product.
    Hi Paul,

If you've got your own product, your best bet would be to build yourself (or pay someone else to build) a good website about your product that will bring in targeted visitors who are practically pre-sold when they get there.

You need more than a couple of pages about the product itself to get ranked well in the natural search results, but that shouldn't be difficult. Depending on what the product actually is, you can provide content on the problems that your product solves, etc.

There's a science to it, but it is very do-able and really the best long term option for achieving success online.

Eventually, you can even set up an affiliate program where you allow other people to promote your product for you and receive a commission on sales generated. That's when you will really start seeing dramatic results.

All the best from another "girl in OZ."
    Blessings,
    Angie
  10. aivilvin

aivilvin New Member

happywife

I have been following this thread for a while ..and apart from knowing CC Pro i also got to know many tricks of the Biz. I think it all depends on how smartly and efficiently you promote and present this product to " the right" people...if planned creatively it could be really a {...} opportunity for any marketer...
    { i wonder i have already started thinking to work on it) ...
    Thank all you smart people for sharing your insights into this 'oh-so-wonderful' matter [​IMG]
  11. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

aivilvin

I COMPLETELY agree with you. Programs like CCPro are designed to give people tools to succeed at marketing their businesses online. I don't use CCPro but I do use a competitor of theirs that works almost too well for me.

I would not call CCPro a scam AT ALL. It's not. Like most of these marketing tools, you have to take what you learn and actually apply on a day to day basis. The business won't jump out of the internet and start doing your work for you. You have to do some work on your own. There's a lot of up-front activity, but you DO get to the point where you don't have to work as hard or as much because your online properties are doing what you need them to do.

Nothing beats getting an inbound phone call from someone who needs help! Nothing at all. lol CCPro is designed to help people brand themselves better online and that is no scam at all.

Blessings,
    Christi J
  12. raindrops

raindrops New Member

shaun
    Hi shaun,
    Iam interested in CCPRO.
    there is no recent post on ccpro. could you please tell me how this program works. I was thinking to sell some products on ebay or amzon but then i heard about ccpro. is it realy a good company to work with and about 149 a month do i have to pay always until i use their support? and how about 2500 a month for co pay for advertising...sounds expensive to pay every month. can you please explain me in detail.
    thanks
    shelly