Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. attheworkforum

attheworkforum New Member

I like many have come across the ccp system and have looked at all info on the page, the only thing that has stopped me signing up is a page I read slating carbon copy pro, giving information about how it costs approx $10,000 to get this thing going, and how a lot of money is taken from what you earn, is there anyone that could send me some information about this being true or not, from the uk, and would appreciate some truth on the matter as the net is flooded with various systems, my email address is [email protected], i am looking for a business in which i can earn at least ??1000 a week to start as i need the money, many thanks, charlie
  2. Zanik

Zanik New Member

Hi Everyone.
    This is my first post to the forum. I hope someone can answer my question. Can anyone tell me approximately how many hours per week you need to dedicate to contacting your leads to be successful.
    Everything I've read about CCP is positive. I'm very close to joining the team.
    Thanks for any help.
  3. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Zanik,
    Great to see you on the forum.
    In regards to how much time is required calling and following up leads really depends on how many leads you are generating.There are a few turnkey solutions available with carbon copy for getting leads and then the system comes into play at sorting the serious from the not too serious.The serious people who fill in the application form are then called on 2 occasions from carbon copy themselves and you will find many of these will sign up without you even talking to them.It is recommended that you personally call these prospects within 24-48 hours of them submiting the application form just to introduce yourself and get to know them.Remember this is not cold calling.These people have already filled in an application and spoken to a carbon copy member and they will be happy to hear from you.
    Hope this helps
    Your friend
    Adrian
    P.S I'm a plasterer from the UK and carboncopy is working for me.....If I can do it then anybody can[​IMG]
  4. lukyvall

lukyvall New Member

Hi Adrian,
    I am very new to this site and therefore I would like to say hi to you and to everyone. I am seriously considering CarbonCopy and I would appreciate a chat with another UK resident. My Number is 0776-9833144, if you send me your number I will then call you, alternatively feel free to call me. Thank you.

Luca
  5. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Luca,
    Adrian here........I tried to call on your number you gave but it was the wrong number.I have sent you a personal message with my contact details if you still need help and advice.
    Have a great day
    Adrian
  6. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Quoting: ZanikHi Everyone.
    This is my first post to the forum. I hope someone can answer my question. Can anyone tell me approximately how many hours per week you need to dedicate to contacting your leads to be successful.
    Everything I've read about CCP is positive. I'm very close to joining the team.
    Thanks for any help.

I recommend that you commit to 15 hours per week for all business activities, e.g., placing ads; individual and group coaching calls; communicating with Applicants; and learning how to become an expert marketer via the abundant training offered to members for free.

If you simply want to buy leads and let the system follow up with them for you (the system automatically sends emails to your leads and experienced members call your Applicants on your behalf), you can do that and you'd probably only need 5 hours a week or so.

I assume most people want to make as much money as possible, which is why I recommend the additional 10 hours for your personal follow-up with leads or Applicants and for taking advantage of all the free education and training, which would cost a thousand or two dollars a month if you sought it on your own.

All the Best,

Mark
  7. tiagal

tiagal New Member

Hi, I have a question, is the product that is being promoted by CCP GRN?
    And are many of you still having success with this? I just saw an ad above (google add, not a post), well here is the add
    Carbon Copy Pro Scam
    Don't Fall For The Biggest Scam On The Net. Earn Legit 10-15k/mo w/RFS
    Aren't they promoting the same company, I know a different team, it seems kind of low to me though.
  8. brightstar

brightstar New Member

Hi Tiegal,
    No that ad is for reverse funnel system which promotes global resorts network,and is totaly different from the carbon copy system,which promotes an entirely different company.
    That ad is very typical of the internet,search any good online company and you will find another company slating it to try and get you into their program.
    [​IMG]
    Have a great day
    Adrian
  9. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

We have a policy within CarbonCopyPRO to not conduct negative ads.

We lose some business to reps from other companies who take advantage of people's vulnerabilities with their "[Name of Competitor] is a Scam! Make millions with my company!" ads but I'd rather lose a few sales than engage in that kind of advertising.

If you believe in the Law of Attraction, you have to ask, "What kind of people and events do you invite into your life when you use negative advertising?"

All the Best,

Mark

P.S. I have a section on my "FAST FACTS" site re: the results of my due diligence research that demonstrated that our business is not a scam.
  10. tiagal

tiagal New Member

I agree with you Mark. I think that is a good policy.
  11. gigicoop

gigicoop New Member

Re: CCP

With so many others jumping in, is it a realistic investment for a web oppty or are too many others already out there.

Newsppr Ads are pretty dead right now and post cards generally get tossed.

Any upper levels in the group (or members in general) that have any thoughts?

I want to RUN to the nearest credit card and join, but wondering if it's already Too Late??
  12. tamijoy

tamijoy New Member

Hi. I am new to the forum and have been doing a lot of research on Carbon Copy Pro. I have been in a few businesses and have made money, but have also lost a LOT of money. I've spent thousands starting businesses and also hardly anything. Success, in both cases, has been about the same. Anyway, I got a post card for CCP and was interested in what it had to offer. I have a few questions and would love someone to cover them for me...
    1- At this point, I don't have $2500-$3000 to invest, but, should I still sign up at a "lower level" to guarantee a spot? Can one change their status later while maintaining their location? is their any money to be made without spending thousands- realistically?
    2- Is it too late to start? I am very aware that timing in these things is a key component. I do wonder if it's too late to start this and still have great success.
    3- What kind of money, if any, can be made by someone who doesn't spend thousands coming in? What are the levels one can start with?
    4- What company is being marketed?? I noticed everyone talks about a "company", but what is the company? I've been involved with marketing systems before and have found that the products you are marketing do make a difference. Can anyone spill this information?

I am very interested in this, but need to do some due diligence because I am SICK AND TIRED of losing money in businesses that you spend countless hours, months, years working on (and LOTS of $$) and then you lose everything you worked hard for almost overnight.
    Can this truly be different??
  13. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

Tamijoy,

We have an application process as you already know. The postcard you received was from a specific consultant. I t sounds like you havent taken the next step and submitted you application. This will allow you to see the complete system and the parent company we work with.

In order to complete your research you really need to see the whole system in detail. You can then speak with someone who is already experienced in making money with our system. They can answer any and all questions you may have.

As far as timing goes, that is irrelevant. We are constantly signing up new members and our growth will not slow. There are so many opportunity seekers, we will never run out of quality prospects.

I suggest you take the next step and speak with your personal sponsor. Good luck!
  14. Astral Highway

Astral Highway New Member

Hello Everyone [​IMG],

Just joined this Forum and am looking forward to sharing and discussing ideas and concepts re: Home Based Business. Am very interested in investing in the CarbonCopy Pro system and am currently putting together a $5000 capital along with around $25,000 of online marketing/training material (which i managed to get for nothing! Shhh! [​IMG] )

What I would really like to know, before I send off my $49 later this week, is can this system be successfully operated and managed from abroad? I am in Melbourne, Australia and would like to focus my online business on a solid, well performing marketing model.

I am currently doing a Small Business Management course and am looking at various affiliate marketing programs. I am a qualified digital artist and have 15yrs PC experience and 3yrs as a trained SEO consultant/IT Support officer.

Thanks guys!
  15. BillChechel

BillChechel New Member

To answer your question, this opp can be operated successfully from abroad. There are many consultants that live and operate abroad.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
  16. stellarlady

stellarlady New Member

Quoting: web20mentorCarbon Copy is a competitive business model.

What do I mean? At some point, the winners will be those that are willing to spend the most and the quickest. Period.

That type of system will work...but the time MUST come when it prices the average guy out...or the overwhelming amount of banners and reps that is circulating will simply thin out the possible income. And I am hearing from some that it has already happened.

You got the top earners telling you to join them and learn how they did it but they are doing it by simply spending the most to advertise. I am speaking to a guy right now that just got into CCP and I just text him and asked him "so how is CCP going?"

He text back "I have made one sale (from the initial batch of leads I bought and cold called) and none since then...I need LEADS!"

He went on to tell me that Jay actually says in the training that if you don't have a ton of money to buy leads, that you should go put business cards in books at the bookstore!!! LOL!

See, he doesn't have $5K per month to advertise. So his upline simply says "go read the training".

THAT is what a competitive business model is. Money and timing are key parts of the success.

In a creative business model, money and timing do not matter. ANYONE can be successful even if they cannot pay for expensive leads or Google adwords.
    Hi Danny -

As one of the newest members of CCPro's "Mastermind Group" -- and someone who does NOT throw money at advertising, I have to take exception to what you say about this not being a "creative " business model.

If you come into ccpro with the intention of using the turn-key marketing and operating it on 5-10 hrs per week -- yes, definitely throw money and buy the turnkey advertising (which works, btw, usually giving a ROI of at least 2:1).

On the other hand, I have never spent over $1k/month in advertising. This is where the creative part comes into play.

There are many, many ways to advertise -- IF you can get creative at it AND are willing to put in the time (yes, it does take a LOT of work if you want to do low cost advertsing).

One of Jay's suggestions (which you laugh at) is to put business cards in books in the bookstore . Putting a business card in a self development book is actually targeted marketing -- getting your message in front of someone who is looking for what you have to offer.

Also, you seem to have a problem with the upline telling someone to "go read the training". With 10's of thousands of dollars worth of free training in the CCPro back office, this seems like a reasonable suggestion to me. After all, this IS a business, and there IS work involved.

Other ways are blogging, videos, article writing, social networking and TARGETING advertising. Last week, I had over 10 applications and 2 signups from $300 in advertising.

THIS is creative marketing in action. BUT, it takes work.

And, as far as "money and timing" being keys to success -- there are over 79 Million people who plan to start a home based business in the next 3-5 years.... and only about 6,000 in CCPro's partner company.

This number of new entrepreneurs will only increase as the global economy continues to increase. So, I really don't think you need to try and scare people by telling them the market is saturated.

So, anyone looking for a valid business model where you can make a significant income by selling an ethical (and much needed) product, should definitely check out CCPro.
  17. ssbonny

ssbonny New Member

Hi, I am new here I have been looking at CCP and I appreciate all of y'alls insight. I am a little hesitant. In all truthfullness how long does it take to start making money.

Thank you

Julie
  18. ilikepie_1

ilikepie_1 New Member

I've heard alot of good things about carbon copy pro and im very interested in a home based business. Im new to all of this and im wanting to find a legimate opportunity. I dont really have the money at the moment to start a home business, but ill have money soon. I'd love to find a opportunity that works for me, this one could be it, sounds pretty good.
  19. Raghu

Raghu New Member

Dear all

Its good to see you in this info.

iam yougster from india i need ur help to get start ccpro info.

can you give me more info on carcopypro?

I much moneu i should have to get start the business?
  20. gamesofskill2

gamesofskill2 New Member

I heard about this program through a post card sent to me about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't heard anything about them until today through this thread. Thanks for the heads up with Carbon Copy Pro. I know a little more now that i have heard from people who are actually involved in the business.