Carbon Copy Pro

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by SirThomas, Oct 23, 2007.

1. BillChechel New Member

Kristin,
    All that information is provided once you have submitted an application with your potential sponsor. If you have already submitted an application call your future sponsor and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

But seeing the system in its entirety is the first and most important step before you consider how to finance your new business.
  2. taktechnology New Member

BillChechel: Kristin,
    All that information is provided once you have submitted an application with your potential sponsor. If you have already submitted an application call your future sponsor and they will be able to point you in the right direction.

But seeing the system in its entirety is the first and most important step before you consider how to finance your new business.

Thank You For the Info!!!

Kristin
  3. mdotwhite Guest

Hey, I'm looking into CCP as well. I should be submitting my application tomorrow. I think this would be a great addition to my business portfolio.
  4. Mike Joseph New Member

Hi i am debating on whether or not to start carbon copy pro and I am a little confused on what the whole company is. What is business you are marketing? Do you have your own business and are using Carbon Copy Pro to market it? If you don't have an online business already what will Carbon Copy Pro do for you?\

An answer to any of these questions is a great help. If you could answer all of them I would really greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Mike Joseph
  5. paulk New Member

Carbon Copy Pro is our marketing system to market
    our tier 1 company and product. The best part of
    carbon copy pro is that it is set up to give you
    all the information about the company and product
    thru its website and videos.

If you would like to test drive it, you can follow
    the link under my name. Every day we see people
    brand new making sales. They say, I just made a
    sale and I dont even know where to send the money!
    Personally, my passion is showing people how to get
    sales with no cost or low cost advertising.
  6. Mark_Worthen New Member

Mike Joseph: Hi i am debating on whether or not to start carbon copy pro and I am a little confused on what the whole company is. What is business you are marketing? Do you have your own business and are using Carbon Copy Pro to market it? If you don't have an online business already what will Carbon Copy Pro do for you?\

An answer to any of these questions is a great help. If you could answer all of them I would really greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Mike Joseph

Hi Mike,

One of the features of the CarbonCopyPRO system is that it does a lot of the "sorting and sifting" for you.

If you are not familiar with that phrase--sorting and sifting--it's a network marketing term that refers to the process of separating prospects who are merely curious from those who are serious.

You can waste a lot of time answering questions from folks who are "tire kickers" when what you really want to be doing is talking with prospects who are serious about starting a lucrative home business.

So, how does Carbon Copy Pro separate the wheat from the chaff? We require an application along with a $37 fee.

Some people think it's ridiculous to "have to pay to learn about a company." Of course, those people are entitled to their opinion, although they misunderstand the purpose of the application and fee.

The purpose is to save you--as a CCPro member--time so that you work only with serious entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs-to-be.

All the Best,

Mark
  7. Astral Highway New Member

And at $37, you really don't have much to complain about, but a hell of a lot to gain. The 'InsideOut' DVD was worth far more than the application fee simply in the value that it provided me with information on how I can be earning $50,000 per month.

When I joined, the price was still at $49 yet I still think it was a bargain... considering the fact that I received a fantastic DVD that I have already watched a dozen times.

Of course, starting out from the bottom this time, I too am having some difficulty sorting out my finances and starting capital. But I am determined to get started with CCPRO and purchase the m1. I'm even prepared to forego all of my commissions until I can reinvest at the m3 level and really earn some serious dough.

Once I have established a flourishing business I will then invest in and join one or two other lucrative marketing opportunities to help fund my PPC campaigns and exponentially grow my wealth.

Hope this little insight helps.

Cheers,
    Torsten
  8. Cakmmes New Member

I originally signed up for CCP. I didnt go through with the whole process because the monthly fee kinda scared the hell outta me.

The "mentor" seems to be new to the program as well and couldnt answer some questions I had.

Can someone who is more familiar about this possibly contact me so i can get some things answered.
  9. BillChechel New Member

I would be glad to answer your questions. The only issue is if you already have an application submitted with another member, you really should join through that member. It is that consultants time and money that brought you to the system.

Maybe you need to contact your potential sponsor and ask to speak with someone more seasoned in the business. I have always been glad to let my prospects have a conversation with my sponsor, especially when I was new to the business. I am sure they will be very accomodating . It is an awesome system and I wouldnt want to see you miss out on such an opportunity due to something as minor as this.
  10. ownyourlife New Member

Hi Thomas-

I looked into Carbon Copy Pro as a home business and even though you pay the $37 application fee, you will eventually need to invest as much as $3,000 to $9,000 to make the system work from people I've talked to. There are better systems out there. Just do the research. I did and found a great opportunity.
  11. rosemdhp New Member

Hi,

My name is Sarah From Malaysia. I'm interested to move forward with CCpro but it would be better that I get personal contacts from other CCpro participants in Malaysia . Any Malaysians who's already in this program please do contact me. : [email protected].

I look forward share more. Thanks
  12. ownyourlife New Member

Hi-

I've tried many home based businesses and what I can tell you from experience is that you need to belong to a team that has a leader/mentor willing to help his or her entire downline. Not someone who you never speak to or avoids you. Yes you will get somebody new, but that new person should know enough about his or her business to get help from their leader. Research-research-research. I did and found a great mentor and business. I'm really pumped about my opportunity. He is one of the top income earners in the company which greatly benefits me and everyone in my team. That's the key-team. Plus you need to find a solid company with a solid product. I spent a long time researching online businesses and found one with a mentor that really worked.
  13. ownyourlife New Member

I agree. Carbon Copy Pro is not for the newbies and requires a large investment. You need to look for a company that doesn't require a large initial investment. ($2,000-$5,000). In my research, I have found that a lot of the companies lure you in with a low fee and then you realize that you need to fork over more cash of which we don't have to get things running. Plus finding a great mentor to help you is rare. I spent a great deal of time researching home based businesses and recently found a great opportunity with an investment no where near $2,000. It's out there. You just have to look for it.
  14. BillChechel New Member

I have no doubts you will be able to find programs with a smaller initial investment. But to say that CCPRO is not for newbies is absurd. I was a newbie when I started and have found the system to be nothing short of self explanatory and simple to navigate. I've needed little or no support from my mentor(sponsoring consultant) due to the wealth of knowledge and training available in our backoffice. The system was setup that way.

The less time needed to support your team will benefit your business in the long run. New consultants always receive ample support if they ask for it.
  15. seanwnz New Member

I'll just add my two cents here -

CarbonCopyPro is for real. I've been generating leads and applications with the FREE techinques taught in the training.

As everyone else has said - you MUST take action though. The only variable you have to deal with is driving targeted viewers to the capture pages.. The system does the rest for you.

And if you have a problem with the monthly fee - I'd suggest you consider monthly fees for a typical 'brick and mortar' type business.. that'll put things in perspective for you [IMG]

Take care everyone.
    Sean Williams
  16. BillChechel New Member

seanwnz: I'd suggest you consider monthly fees for a typical 'brick and mortar' type business.. that'll put things in perspective for you

Sean,

I agree totally with you on this one. I have heard a few comments on the subscription fee. I pay more for monthly garbage service at my auto care center. One needs to evaluate the cost versus the benefit on this one.

So with all that you receive with the monthly CCPRO subscription it is well worth the money. The training alone would cost thousands if purchased elsewhere.
  17. Mark_Worthen New Member

ownyourlife: I agree. Carbon Copy Pro is not for the newbies and requires a large investment. You need to look for a company that doesn't require a large initial investment. ($2,000-$5,000). In my research, I have found that a lot of the companies lure you in with a low fee and then you realize that you need to fork over more cash of which we don't have to get things running. Plus finding a great mentor to help you is rare. I spent a great deal of time researching home based businesses and recently found a great opportunity with an investment no where near $2,000. It's out there. You just have to look for it.

Most business owners find that the "This company sucks but MY OPPORTUNITY is the best ever!" doesn't work in the long run.

For one thing, if you accept the principles of Attraction Marketing, you have to ask yourself, "What kind of people am I going to attract with this advertisement?"

I suggest that you'll attract a higher percentage of people who fear being "scammed" at every turn; who see the glass half-empty; and who lack the persistence and commitment to succeed, in part because they focus on the negative.

At the risk of sounding too "new age," I personally don't want that kind of "negative energy" in my business or my life.

Sincerely,

Mark
  18. ownyourlife New Member

Mark_Worthen: Most business owners find that the "This company sucks but MY OPPORTUNITY is the best ever!" doesn't work in the long run.

For one thing, if you accept the principles of Attraction Marketing, you have to ask yourself, "What kind of people am I going to attract with this advertisement?"

I suggest that you'll attract a higher percentage of people who fear being "scammed" at every turn; who see the glass half-empty; and who lack the persistence and commitment to succeed, in part because they focus on the negative.

At the risk of sounding too "new age," I personally don't want that kind of "negative energy" in my business or my life.

Hey Mark-

I completely agree with what you said. I'm not trying to bash your company or anyone else's. I merely trying to make a point about all of the hidden fees behind the scenes once you get going with an opportunity. I've been scammed but have learned a great deal from these experiences. I'm comfortable where I am in my business as I'm sure you are as well. I guess I'm just voicing my past frustrations so that no one else will fall into the trap.

All the best-
  19. Mark_Worthen New Member

ownyourlife: Hey Mark-

I completely agree with what you said. I'm not trying to bash your company or anyone else's. I merely trying to make a point about all of the hidden fees behind the scenes once you get going with an opportunity. I've been scammed but have learned a great deal from these experiences. I'm comfortable where I am in my business as I'm sure you are as well. I guess I'm just voicing my past frustrations so that no one else will fall into the trap.

All the best-

Thank you for clarifying. Sounds like we're on the same page. [IMG]

Best Regards,

Mark
  20. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

ownyourlife: I merely trying to make a point about all of the hidden fees behind the scenes once you get going with an opportunity. I

And that's a good point to make too!