Cash For Writing Down License Plates (Narcthatcar)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FreeCashMan, Jan 15, 2010.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

whoa... this thread is beginning to remind me of the ASD thread we had some time ago. Sheesh.

I only have one question for freecashman.... how many license plates have you found personally?

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Hi Mountain mom, yeah a lot of activity since first posting. I told you this biz opportunity was unique and different because of the NO Selling but instead gather of public information. Certainly no ASD drama.

In response to your question, I only have to submit 6 license plate data a month, to stay active to get paid commissions on my growing 90 member team. They each just need to do 6-10 a month. I got most of my initial ones from the grocery store parking lot (note we don't have to find them, this is public information open that is right before our eyes as we go about our business in public).

Hope you looking into joining us. See it and Seize it!

3. skidude

skidude New Member

well its really about random info. buddys house liquor store or whereever.

we are creatures of habit that is a fact.

if we could somehow pattern these habits, and you could be right this may not be the best way, but it sounds good to me

and it has hade my check book very happy!!

4. skidude

skidude New Member

sorry--- made my check book very happy!!

keep after it cashman your on your way!!

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

FreeCashMan: Hope you looking into joining us. See it and Seize it!
    Ummm... not just yet... [​IMG]

6. nerol72

nerol72 New Member

FreeCashMan
    Freecash... How long have you been in this?

7. FreeCashMan

I joined January 14.

Dear Networkers, and home business success seekers. Take a serious look at this business. I am as I type this on a team Mangers only call where my group leaders have gone and met with top people at corporate office. They are filling us in. Yes many are kicking back on Friday, but we are focused on success and growing and being about getting rich with this business.

This company is implementing everything necessary to ensure not only its success but the success of its representatives. It's coming to the fore front very very soon.

If you've been struggling to make money from home, take a look at how this opportunity with NO Selling can change that.

This company is solid and has their stuff together. Our team is in direct contact with corporate office. Don't believe the BS that naysayers and those who aren't in and don't know a darn thing sway you from, at least examining the possibilities.

As I continue to say timing is optimal, SEE & SEIZE IT!

8. skidude

skidude New Member

cashman is spot on!! this company has changed my life!!

the cashman speaks the truth!!

9. FreeCashMan

Super Sunday...our team has officially broken pass the 100 mark.

I'm excited, and even more excited for our team, and others that have been wise enough to seize upon this opportunity.

Enjoy the Super Bowl for all us football fans, but remember they've got their big dollars, you need a legitimate viable way to get yours...this opportunity may very well be it.

10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

FreeCashMan: While it is possible to run out of people for networking business opportunity, it is extremely improbable.
    Yes, because "there's a sucker born every minute!"

There will always be folks who will join in a venture, like this for example, based on the type of exaggerated income claims and blatant ad copy posted here, without doing RESEARCH.
    This even though there is information out there, and forums like this one which would save them the loss of lots of money.

One thing is for sure, this is NOT about getting paid for writing down license plate numbers!
    You get paid for recruiting a huge downline.

They only pay you for a max of 10 plates a month so how much money can you earn that way? You MUST have a downline. You must have a group of 12 to get paid.
    So although they say "you don't have to sell anything" you have to SELL this idea to 12 people or you will NOT get paid.

Yes, no doubt there will always be someone to take the bait. Hoping to be one of those at the top of the pyramid.

But any marketer should know that 'running out of people', is NOT the argument!
    It is market saturation of course.
    Even if this 'information' were valuable, there are only so many folks who can offer it.
    Only so many clients are available who would pay.

But the folks at the bottom of the pyramid will still need to recruit, recruit, recruit.
    Which of course creates a new 'bottom' with the same recruiting need.

The market is not saturated when you 'run out of people' but long before that when there are just too many distributors offering the product, to what soon becomes too few 'clients'.

Consider this quote from mlm-thetruth.com:
    MLM promoters who claim that saturation never occurs are referring to total saturation, which never would or could occur. It is absurd to assume that in a city of 100,000 people, 100,000 MLM distributors would be needed. The city may accommodate 10 or 20 distributors before the market is saturated, in that each new recruit would find it tougher and tougher to recruit more participants. So it is market saturation, not total saturation that is relevant to the analysis.

country: The product being sold to customers is simply INFORMATION! People purchase it every single day.
    "The product being sold" means nothing as far as this being an illegal (if it is) pyramid is concerned.
    The issue as to the illegal/unethical status of a pyramid has to do with the source of income, and the need for an 'endless chain' of recruiting.

Look into product based pyramids at:
    www.mlm-thetruth.com
    www.pyramidschemealert.org

A quote from one of those sites:

Many assume that since MLM chain sellers offer legitimate products they cause less losses than naked, no-product pyramid schemes. The facts show otherwise. Extensive research correlating the compensation plans with financial reports of leading MLMs and analyses of other classes of chain selling schemes leads to the conclusion that of all classes of pyramid/chain selling schemes, those that do the most harm are MLMs (product-based pyramid schemes) by any measure - leverage, loss rates, aggregate losses, or number of victims.In fact, statistical reports show that joining an MLM makes a bet on snake eyes in a game of craps at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas look like a safe bet in comparison.

FreeCashMan: The King of Network Marketing, Amway (the company that has it's name of the Orlando Magic Basketball Arena & building a new one) that essentially made network marketing popular and viable hasn't ran out of people.
    Yes, "if MLM's are so bad, what about Amway?", goes the retort.

Just do the research:
    http://www.amquix.info/amway.html

And consider this quote from Forbes Mag:
    "One must turn outside the world of business - to religion and
    politics - to find people who work as hard for as little
    financial reward as most Amway people do." Forbes Magazine

mountainmom5: this thread is beginning to remind me of the ASD thread we had some time ago. Sheesh.
    Yes.

Any sober individual should be leery of the claims posted here and simply RESEARCH before paying into something.

With 15,000 people paying $400 per year - I'd love to know where that SIX MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR goes!

11. oliverr871

oliverr871 New Member

haha moneyman has certainly done his research! [​IMG] props

12. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

TJamMoneyMan: With 15,000 people paying $400 per year - I'd love to know where that SIX MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR goes!
    SOMEONE has to pay the startup and ongoing costs to keep their company up while they build their valuable database [​IMG].

Plus the $125 startup fee?..

Another 1.875 million.. Probably for vacation?...

Ah oh well..

Some will never learn =]

13. FreeCashMan

oliverr871: haha moneyman has certainly done his research! props
    All that "sound bit" quoting connected to twisted perspectives, coming from one who is promoting cash gifting (at time of this post), which has a colossal negative pyramid stigmatism if ever of any "business" venture ever had one, isn't note worthy research that relates to this business opportunity. Sorry! Just sounds like news bits made to give an impression that isn't a reflection of the real truth.

Fact is the direct selling industry, which is what network marketing is, is very well respected, per this video by former President Bill Clinton:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eGbfTPbGY
    (admin this is NOT my youtube channel and I have no relation)

Fact is people still continue to make good money from good network marketing opportunities, but not all people make good money, but it doesn't mean the viable chance isn't there. There are many particulars as to why individual fail to succeed and they are repeatedly discussed in this forum in order to help people succeed.

Our there bad companies, and bad management in companies, yes. The same as there are good companies, with good management, and mix and match. To give the impression that network marketing as a whole is not a worthy means of generating cash-flow is not even worth substantive conversation. Fact is it provides better opportunity that most peoples jobs ever will, and other viable home business opportunities that are affordable to the masses.

Truth is the future of any company, network marketing or otherwise, is not known, but all actual research about the company and the CEO of Narc That Car, at this time concludes that this opportunity is grand and worth seizing upon by those looking for a viable home business. Our group has done its due diligence directly with corporate officials. That's why I know for fact that most of the garbage floating around on the internet about this biz is pure "hater" rants void of merit.

If Google maps can zoom in on your public information address and house, one can certainly obtain open pubic display of license plates for the purpose of establishing a database to benefit multiple purposes. Love it or hate it, it's the reality of technology. There are camera's on your street corners and street lights watching you and snapping pictures of your license plate and face.

As the saying goes, if you can't beat'em joining. Stop whining about why not and focus on the positive chance to get in with a grand opportunity in the beginning. Most people hating on this are poor, broke, busted and disgusted been that way and will be that way while many of us continue to massively increase our cash-flow with this phenomenal business opportunity...

But that's what makes the world go round, unfortunately [​IMG]

14. TJamMoneyMan

Matt Zenittini: Plus the $125 startup fee?..
    I understand the cost to be $100 yearly, and $25 monthly.

Of course, they don't have a website that explains this 'very simple business' - which really makes things suspicious imho.

They DID have a website that had the cost on it, but now there are only lead capture pages.

To do this biz without the $25/month website seems impractical to impossible - it takes 2 weeks to process a referral application without one, I was told.

One poster here mentions that there are now 15,000 members.

That's SIX MILLION BUX per year they need to explain!!!

FreeCashMan: I told you this biz opportunity was unique and different because of the NO Selling but instead gather of public information. Certainly no ASD drama.
    If this is about the "gather of public information" then why all the "seize the time" recruiting drama?

Why not just gather that info, and get paid?

Just write down those plate numbers and rake in the bux!

Why do you have to sell others on this 'opportunity', if there is in fact "NO selling" involved?

Answer - it's about RECRUITING!!

The same old MLM/pyramid/endless recruiting drama.

FreeCashMan: coming from one who is promoting cash gifting (at time of this post), which has a colossal negative pyramid
    You obviously don't know what you are talking about my man.
    I dare you, I DARE YOU, to show how EzyCashGifts is a pyramid!

FreeCashMan: Fact is the direct selling industry, which is what network marketing is, is very well respected, per this video by former President Bill Clinton:
    Would this be the same President Bill Clinton that robbed a bank, cheated on his wife, smoked weed, and lied about ALL of it?

HE endorses MLM/Pyramids?

Well then, sign me up already! [​IMG]

15. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

TJ, I must say friend, this is the pot calling the kettle black. I hope cash gifters and "narcs" keep their earnings and invest it in something with a high rate of return because when the FTC or your local Attorney General finally get enough complaints they're going to skin your hide and you'll need every dollar for legal expenses.

This is NOT MLM or Network Marketing, EZYCASHGIFTS and NARCTHATCAR are pyramids plain and simple. You can dress it anyway you want, but money goes in and money comes out. Sooner or later the whole thing falls like the Madoff ponzi.

Look at those who profited from Madoff, the law came in and demanded the money back. Just because you're getting paid now doesn't mean you'll regret it later.

16. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: This is NOT MLM or Network Marketing, EZYCASHGIFTS and NARCTHATCAR are pyramids plain and simple.
    You obviously have not even looked at the EzyCashGifts compensation plan to say something as far off base as that.

But, being that most Cash Gifting plans are pyramid structured, I can understand your thinking that way - although that's WITHOUT actually taking a look at the plan.
    ECG is definitely NOT a pyramid.

And I repeat my DARE to you also.
    SHOW how ECG is a pyramid!
    Don't just make statements that have no basis in fact.
    Do your RESEARCH first.
    That's all I ask.

Of course, I am not going to try to explain it here, but there is a thread here at the WAHM - not started by me, about ECG.
    There I clearly explain the compensation plan.

UNLIKE Narc That Car, ECG has a website that completely explains everything.
    But for folks like yourself, who will jump to conclusions without doing the necessary research, I explained ECG's compensation plan at the ECG thread here at this forum.

Along the line of THIS thread, if you research the facts, you will see that MLM, Network Marketing, and Direct sales, are merely euphemisms for PYRAMIDS.
    These promoters coined these terms because of the negative image MLM/Pyramid selling connotes.

As you know, few MLM's will publicly refer to themselves MLM's for the exact same reason.
    And like NarcThatCar, MLM's who dare to use that term, will claim to be an opportunity 'unlike any other MLM'.

'Direct Sales' is the current most popular euphemism since it implies the 'direct' marketing of selling to one person, when as we all know, MLM/pyramids involve endless recruiting.

Melaleuca for example, has gone so far as to trademark the term Consumer Direct Marketing (CDM).
    They then go on to claim they are the only CDM in the world!
    As though any other entity can legally call themselves CDM - a registered trademark!

But thankfully there's DSA - Direct Selling Association.
    DSA seeks to establish a code of ethics for the industry of those companies which refer to themselves as 'Direct Sales' companies.

At http://www.mlm.com/mlm/user/mlmcompanydirectory you will find a list of companies and an indication as to whether they are a part of DSA.

Zrii is NOT on indicated as a DSA member by the way!

Also take a look at:
    http://www.dsa.org/ethics/
    http://www.directselling411.com/

Not all 'pots and kettles' are black!

17. FreeCashMan

Who Dat trying to put Narc That Car down, Who Dat,
    Who Dat trying to say Nacr That Car is an illegal pyramid scheme, Who Dat,
    who Dat spreading mis-information to keep others from prospering, Who Dat,
    Who Dat, trying to putting out a bunch of "hate" about Narc That Car, Who Dat,

Who Dat!
    Who Dat!
    Who Dat!

Saints equals Winner!
    Narc That Car Opportunity equals Winner!

18. ZriiProsper

ZriiProsper New Member

TJamMoneyMan: And I repeat my DARE to you also.
    SHOW how ECG is a pyramid!
    It's even worse than a typical pyramid. You need to "upgrade" how do you do that? I presume that would be by gifting higher amounts of money to other people. (Fueling the payout)

Also you must inform the other individual of their gift - this just makes it so some people either forget this step or the receiver doesn't collect leaving more money in the kitty to pay out the early ones in the pyramid.

Please explain to me how this or any gifting program/matrix is not a ponzi type scheme. Less money goes in and more money goes out to the earliest/best scammers. What happens if new people don't come into the system?

It collapses. Ponzi.

FYI, Zrii is a pending member of DSA. Being that it is still a young company, it is conditional.

You telling me that EZYCASHGIFTS is a member of DSA??? If it is then I would not want anything to do with DSA because you're not selling a thing besides some crap computer program to keep regulators from ending your pyramid scam.

Nothing personal, TJ. It's just that you're perpetuating the act of preying on the poor and under-informed.

19. TJamMoneyMan

ZriiProsper: Nothing personal, TJ. It's just that you're perpetuating the act of preying on the poor and under-informed.

You simply don't know what you are talking about.
    You have not visited the site.
    You have not asked someone who knows about the ECG structure.

You are LYING!

ZriiProsper: It's even worse than a typical pyramid. You need to "upgrade" how do you do that?
    You only need to upgrade, when someone gives YOU a 'gift'.
    And that is only if the person wants to upgrade beyond your level.

The payment/gift you get will pay for your upgrade.

ZriiProsper: Also you must inform the other individual of their gift - this just makes it so some people either forget this step or the receiver doesn't collect leaving more money in the kitty to pay out the early ones in the pyramid.
    You do NOT inform ANYONE of ANY gift.

You CAN NOT inform anyone of any gift.
    Not through that website's gifting process (though, being a free individual under the US Constitution, you can email anyone with any information you like. You can also send messages to your down/upline.)

However informing ANYONE of a gift received is completely unnecessary and a waste of time:
    The website automatically will tell you if someone is ready to upgrade beyond your level, AFTER giving you a payment at your current level.

You are free to let that gift pass to your sponsor if you like.

You can make a gift payment to your sponsor, and then receive the gift that would have otherwise gone to your sponsor.
    The only cost will be one HALF of the gift.

Since two gifts will PAY for your upgrade, you can just wait for another gift if you like, and the upgrade will be cost free.

ZriiProsper: Please explain to me how this or any gifting program/matrix is not a ponzi type scheme.
    First do something about your ignorance.
    You obviously don't even know the difference between pyramid and ponzi.
    And you haven't taken the time to view the EzyCashgifts site to learn how it's structured.

ZriiProsper: Less money goes in and more money goes out to the earliest/best scammers.
    Another ignorant statement.
    You just won't take the time to research what you are talking about.
    And you don't have the humility to ask a question when you don't know.

ZriiProsper: What happens if new people don't come into the system?
    New people don't come into 'the system'.
    They only become a part of YOUR individual downline.
    If you don't get referrals, you don't get paid.
    But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with anyone else's earnings.

ZriiProsper: You telling me that EZYCASHGIFTS is a member of DSA???
    DSA is a assurance organization that many non-income producing MLM's belong to. Like AMWAY and MELALEUCA for example.
    We all know how many folks are dissatisfied with these two MLM's.
    And if folks would take their complaints about these MLM's to DSA, perhaps some good would come of it. If only to get their DSA status removed.

ECG is NOT an MLM!
    WHY should it be part of an MLM assurance organization?

ZriiProsper: you're not selling a thing besides some crap computer program to keep regulators from ending your pyramid scam.
    What is being sold, along with various eproducts, is a website plan that you can sell to others for the SOLE cost of $5.
    ALL of your earnings will come from the sale/lease of this website to others.

AND, to get folks to upgrade to the higher levels, I DO offer specials, products and deals at discounted prices. Anyone can do this. This is in addition to the products offered through the website itself. Products that are continually being upgraded, increased, and improved.

There is no "computer program" involved whatsoever.
    Further proof of your ignorance in this matter.

Finally, having a product to sell, in no way negates the scam that is a Pyramid scheme.
    I have posted that information in this thread and yet you remain blissfully ignorant.

ZriiProsper: It's just that you're perpetuating the act of preying on the poor and under-informed.

YOU are the one who is 'under-informed' here.

Unlike NarcThatCar however, I am ready to completely explain anything about EzyCashGifts you are 'under-informed' about.

But you ARE talking to someone who is well read and thoroughly experienced in the realm of health, and health related products.

And I can assure you, not ONE of them has proven themselves.

Zrii is LYING if they make any weight loss claims.
    It just will not happen, if you don't change your diet and exercise.
    NO product will do it for you.
    They don't even help.

But feel free to scam the masses about Zrii having some special health giving powers, and weight loss effectiveness.

You can't prove any of it though.

Never mind the DSA.
    Try to sell your weigh-loss/health snake oil to the FDA, and let me know what THEY have to say!

One of the biggest billion dollar scams in the USA today is the weight loss industry.
    And yet we are the FATTEST group of people on the planet today!

How much weight has Oprah Winfrey, and Kirstie Alley lost?

Man, talk about preying on the uninformed!!!

FreeCashMan: Who Dat trying to put Narc That Car down, Who Dat,
    Who Dat trying to say Nacr That Car is an illegal pyramid scheme, Who Dat,
    who Dat spreading mis-information to keep others from prospering, Who Dat,
    Who Dat, trying to putting out a bunch of "hate" about Narc That Car, Who Dat,

Who Dat!
    Who Dat!
    Who Dat!

Saints equals Winner!
    Narc That Car Opportunity equals Winner!
    Real informative post there FreeCashMan!

20. FreeCashMan