CashCrate

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by momsoffice, May 5, 2008.

1. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

I just recently started with them. I have a friend who's been doing it for about 8 or 9 months and she's doing pretty well with it.

It's FREE, which is even better and I only do the free surveys as well. That's what she does. You also get paid for referrals as well.

So what do you have to lose? Nothing...it's free.

[Post edited - Admin]

2. Good Luck mom office

You should note that cash crate is not a survey site it is a GPT site. Dont confuse the 2.

3. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

What's the difference. I'm new to this so maybe you can clarify.[​IMG]

All I know is I have a friend who does this and her last check was $971!!

4. GPT stands for Get Paid To......

You get paid to complete offers and buy stuff or sign up to freebies. Sometimes you will need to use a credit card to sign up to a offer in order to get compensated.

A paid survey is where you get paid to complete an online survey. You answer a few questions and you get paid for it.

Simple as that.

5. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

Oh I see, well I've never had to pay for anything. I do only the free ones and so does my friend.

If it wasn't free to do those I wouldn't pay for that or pay to do a survey. LOL

6. Bluecash

Bluecash New Member

I am an owner of a GPT site and I must admit that Cashcrate is one of the best out there.

Next to mine of course [​IMG]

I happen to know that I have the highest payouts in the business..

7. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

I know it's good, because I've seen the paychecks!![​IMG]

8. Bluecash

Bluecash New Member

The money isn't in the offers for Cashcrate it's in the referrals.

9. momsoffice

momsoffice New Member

right you get paid to fill these out and you get paid for referrals as well.

10. momsoffice: Oh I see, well I've never had to pay for anything. I do only the free ones and so does my friend.

If it wasn't free to do those I wouldn't pay for that or pay to do a survey. LOL

Stick with the free offers although there isn't much free offers to complete.

Bluecash: I am an owner of a GPT site

Good Luck with your site.

11. MrMiller

MrMiller New Member

I am always looking to add real offer sites to my site. Ones that actually do pay and are actually worth it. I know several of them cost more to sign up for offers than what you get in return.

I will check these sites out and if they are good i will post them on OSP.

Thanks

12. MrMiller: I am always looking to add real offer sites to my site.

Both in this forum and in other forums you can find people which own GPT offer sites. Build a relationship with them send them messages through PM, they may even give you better comission for referring more visitors.

13. MrMiller

MrMiller New Member

CashSurveysOnly: Both in this forum and in other forums you can find people which own GPT offer sites. Build a relationship with them send them messages through PM, they may even give you better comission for referring more visitors

Thanks. I never thought of that.

[​IMG]

14. onestopshop2day

onestopshop2day New Member

I am so new to all of this. So you all would recommend cashcrate? There are actually legit online company's that pay? I am so glad I found this site.

Thank you all for your information. [​IMG]

Gina

15. MrMiller: Thanks. I never thought of that.

No Prob. This is what I call thinking outside of the box.

16. RockOnLily

RockOnLily New Member

I just recently joined Cash Crate. It seems like a good site and know it's very popular. I don't see how anyone could make $900 in a month by only doing the free offers though. I personally like Treasure Troopers. I make about $50 a month there without spending any money.

As for the paid survey sites, I like ipsos and valued opinions (I love gift cards). It takes a while for me to earn enough to cash out but it is so easy, takes hardly any time, and there's never anything to buy.

Good luck to you all.

17. RockOnLily: I don't see how anyone could make $900 in a month by only doing the free offers though.

Most people make their money on cashcrate from referrals and not from completeing offers.

18. steffi

steffi New Member

I joined CashCrate last month, should be getting my first check in a couple of days. Only $26... but it's free money so I can't complain. [​IMG]

To make any kind of decent $$ though, you need to have ALOT of active referrals. It may be easy enough to get the referrals, but getting them to reach the min. payout can be difficult. [​IMG]

19. steffi: but getting them to reach the min. payout can be difficult.

I may be wrong but I don't think that your referrals need to reach a minimum payout in order for you to get a referral fee for referring them.

20. jp7799

jp7799 New Member

CashSurveysOnly: I may be wrong but I don't think that your referrals need to reach a minimum payout in order for you to get a referral fee for referring them.

your right, you get 20% of their earnings even if they dont hit the minimum payout of $10, you do get a bonus of $3 for every referral that hits a the payout mark, first time only though