Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Steelers3, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Steelers3

Steelers3 Guest

Anybody tried it?

Looks like a great program and after reading over the page and listening to the audio.

I requested free info and am expecting a phone call within 24 hours.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Kudos to you and welcome by the way - let us know what you find out![​IMG]
    RecruterSociety likes this.
  3. Steelers3

Steelers3 Guest

Sorry for not getting back on here sooner...

Anyways, its The Peoples Program which I joined under this guy who is known as "Cash Gifting Bum" and has a couple domains, including this one that point to his TPP capture page.

He is very a successful online marketer and has helped me out a ton and made sure I got on track with this program. His self built marketing guide that he personally made and gives to all his team members is the by far better than any e-book or course I have taken online.

TPP also has great marketing strategies which has also helped me enjoy this program while helping others prosper also.

In all, SAFE and great program.
  4. newcash101

newcash101 New Member

The Peoples Program Rocks[​IMG]
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Kinda funny because when I type the domain into Google to check them out, this forum post is the first thing you see on Google. Also, their domain didn't load for me - just redirected to Google, so...perhaps this is a technical glitch or an indication that they aren't very established.