Cashouts by Check

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by phiwilli, Jul 12, 2008.

1. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

Hey guys, just a note that cashouts by check are being sent. My sponsor received a decent check today. They are just a little behind.

Keep the Faith!

Phil
  2. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

My downline all received nice checks today. Tickets were from the last week of June. No worries there.
  3. FredrickFremont

FredrickFremont New Member

Does ASD still offer the money back guarantee? I believe that had been mentioned a few weeks ago here and on other sites...

FF
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

FredrickFremont: Does ASD still offer the money back guarantee?

huh?

There isn't a single thing written on ASD's website or T&C about money back guarantees...if it's not on the Official Website or ASD Emails, etc...don't believe it.
  5. antwan

antwan New Member

Received two large size checks last week. One ordered on 7/1, the other on 7/9. Both 21 and 15 days respectively. Checks ordered the past couple of months have averaged around a TOTAL of 18 days (days including weekends). I have no problem with 3 weeks....just keep them coming!
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I got a Check today as well...from the La Fuente Dinero Account. Requested Cash Out on July 18...got check today.
  7. omarN

omarN New Member

Yep it took me about 3 weeks to get my check. I'm sure it will speed up though. [​IMG]

Take care
  8. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

It took only about 6 days from the time I requested my cashout to receive my check in the mail!!

Terri
  9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

luvtravel: It took only about 6 days from the time I requested my cashout to receive my check in the mail!!

Did you recently request a Cash Out?

I wonder if this means they are Catching Up on their Cash Outs finally.
  10. paulk

paulk New Member

Yes - they are catching up on the cashouts.
    With the site being down for so long,
    this gave them time to catch up.

Also, on the Q & A call this morning,
    they said they are getting close to an
    international debit card.
  11. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: I wonder if this means they are Catching Up on their Cash Outs finally.

I'm sure you all are probably already aware of this, but on last night's conference call, I believe Andy mentioned that they were actually going to have a "Cash Out" button once Vers. 2 is implimented.

Mike
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: I'm sure you all are probably already aware of this, but on last night's conference call, I believe Andy mentioned that they were actually going to have a "Cash Out" button once Vers. 2 is implimented.

Mike, did Andy mention how this "Cash Out" Button is going to be different from the Current "Cash Out" process?
  13. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Just what do I need to do to roll over part of my available cashout into more ad packages...

I wonder if I'd be able to do that at this stage of the site's function?

I wanted to do it a week ago, but obviously that hasn't happened. [​IMG]

It is definitely going to be very exciting to see the sudden surge with the global credits and the back dating of the ad purchases from Miami! I haven't done the math... just looking forward to a nice surge! Yea!!!!!!!!
  14. Shannanrohde

Shannanrohde New Member

It took us three weeks as well, but this was before the website went into overhaul for better bandwidth and bigger database.
  15. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: Mike, did Andy mention how this "Cash Out" Button is going to be different from the Current "Cash Out" process?

Iggy,

If he did, I couldn't hear it. In fact, I was lucky to hear that portion of his report. I don't know if you were on the call last night, but between Juan talking to us in an underground subway station and Andy talking through all of the "beeps" late joiners, the call was an abomination....

Mike

(please note, that word (abomination) doesn't imply support for either candidate.... I'm Mike Rich and I approve this message).
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Obamanation?
  17. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: Obamanation?

Just my attempt at some levity in here..... as my kids say, "you're not funny dad."

It's tough being me Iggy....[​IMG]

Mike