CERACOATUS.com NEW BREAKTHROUGH NANO CERAMIC PROTECTION COATINGS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Nov 22, 2014.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

BREAKTHROUGH NEW NANO CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY PROTECTIVE COATINGS FOR VEHICLES PAINT SURFACE, ALLOY WHEELS, GLASS, LEATHER, LONG LIFE ENGINE TREATMENTS and FIRE PROTECTION APPLICATIONS FOR CLOTHING, FURNITURE, WOOD and FABRICS OF ALL KINDS. COMPLETELY ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE and NON TOXIC.

Launching New Direct Network Marketing Business Opportunity. Unique Patented Product Which Works Like No Other, Not A Wax, But A Ceramic Nano Technology Treatment For Maximum Long Term Protection On Any Surface. Watch The Video Presentation To Watch How Dirt and Grime Just Roll Right Off Of Treated Items Like Water Off A Ducks Back.

What convinced me is when I treated my alloy wheels which are difficult to keep clean due to brake dust which sticks like glue, not any more, simply rinse with hose, no more grime or time wasted meticulously using brushes of different sizes to get access to all the spokes in wheels. The Ultimate in WaterProof Protection and with Winter salt which rusts out all vehicles, get protected today.

http://www.ceracoatus.com

Success to all,

2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

UPDATE:

When you discover what I have, you too will be sold on this breaktheough new CERACOAT-NANOTECH Protective Coatings. Everyone will want this product because it truly saves time and money as you will learn while you earn. Get positioned for FREE until next month.

What is different with CeraCoat is it saves time and money, never mind sells itself just by watching the many videos, and I have never seen a product which sells itself before in MLMland. lol I cannot believe how many people want this product just based on videos on free websites associate distributors get in pre-launch beta stage. I have never had a balanced binary before either, so this is getting interesting to anyone with knowledge of binary comp. plans. Gorwth seems to remain balanced so far as well, within five on each leg, and this is the one product I see everyone buying.

Here is a new application which will be in huge demand by everyone, a ceramic toilet and sink protective coating eliminating the need to scrub toilets and sinks, never mind the glass shower doors or tile which when you have hard water like I do collects like cement on tile. Now the water just runs down wall, no more sticking, no more hard water spots, same as with car paint and windshield coating. This is one product which won't go down toilet or crash and burn, they also have a fireproof protective coating, lol

More applications and products are coming, but this is more than enough to take off, and with the pre-launch incentive of FREE positions, and I cannot imagine anyone now making a purchase next week, this one has got all the right ingredients as I see it. Also important, totally non-toxic and safe, no gloves needed to apply like so many other protective coatings require. Protective coating lasts for years as heard on last nights call, and documented, as this is only new to retail consumers in US, been well proven in commercial industry around the world for years.

Here is one for those who live in snow belts, which seems to be expanding with global cooling. lol Look at Buffalo which got hit with six foot of snow last week, I just got hit with over a foot, and my car which I was able to protect with small sample sent several months ago has hardly any snow on it, while my other vehicles have over a foot of snow on them. Why, simple, the snow was wet, heavy, and it was melting and running off as it fell, so never accumulated. I can tell you this, when snow starts wet like this does, then we see hard freeze, like we have, it is no fun trying to get ice off cars windows, never mind hood and roof, especially on SUV where you cannot reach roof easily, so think of the time you will save with one application of CeraCoat. Seeing this in real time sure got me excited, and why I am blown away by the potential of being in front of this wave about to hit MLMland.

OK, here is one last example of what I discovered with this product, the applications are unlimited. Anyone who deals with snow and has a snow blower, or even a shovel knows about wet snow sticking to snow blower shute and jamming up with snow every few feet, never mind snow sticking to shovels. I had used silicone spray which worked a little better, but WOW, this solves the problem immediately. Again, wet snow which is heavy is a real grind to deal with, so I applied CeraCoat inside snow chute and on shovel, no more jams or sticking snow, now that is a real time saver. Time is money to most of us, and the time I just saved cleaning off car, snow blowing driveway and shoveling walks sure convinced me everyone will buy products, and if they last even half as long as claimed I would be a super satisfied customer.

Oh, one last thing, remember infomercials where detailers were using a product called WipeNew, perhaps you recall all the TV informercials. Well, this was one of few products that lived up to its claims for I used it last year and my vinyl moldings are still like new, that product performed better than expected. OK, prices, I paid $26.90 for 4 ounce bottle and a pair of rubber gloves and applicator pad, highly toxic, so was it worth it, YES, it worked, car looked new. So now I will try CeraCoat as it is much less expensive per ounce, so we shall see. No doubt, price is important in these difficult recessionary times, but I am convinced the value is there as my time is worth far more than cost of product.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all,

3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Update:

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday. Take a moment to watch this new video overview on the most amazing product I have ever evaluated personally, and it exceeded my expectations. The first product that sells itself from simple videos, so check it out, get positioned for free, it costs zero, no purchase, no obligation, we just want everyone to see this technology and then think about how much time and money it will save everyone who utilizes it.

http://ceracoat.tv

Success to all,

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

UPDATE:

Migration from beta testing site for distributors is now completed and ordering of product goes live tomorrow. Refer your prospects to get positioned as Free Distributorship.

Success to all,

5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

UPDATE:

Wholesale Retail integration is going smoothly as the beta testing stage ends and we allow product orders. Once you watch the video demonstrations, which are absolutely true, as hard as it is to believe, you too will be a believer. I got to sample products and I am still being amazed at the results I am getting.

A friend who is into downhill ski racing is doing his due dilligence looking for new markets to penetrate, and ski industry could be explosive if it works as expected in early testing. No secret that friction is the enemy in all of racing, cars, boats, airplanes, you name it, friction applies to everything we do, and if you can reduce friction, you will see benefits of going faster, and skiing is no exception.

For those who do ski, you already have your ski bottoms waxed several times a season, and with costs averaging $10. at most ski resorts or lodges, this can add up, so look at how much you can save if you apply CeraCoat-NanoTech to your skis just once a season, and get even better results, and at a far less cost given so little is required, couple drops, rub it in, wipe it off in 15 minutes, put skis face up in sun to cure for a half hour, and you are ready to go, total application to slopes is less than an hour unless you treat your skis before hitting slopes.

As another benefit for those who are out in wet snow conditions, you can waterproof all your gear for the best protection. Boots, ski boot straps which always build up snow and frozen and stiff, snow pants, parkers, gloves, hat, goggles for better vision, anything you don't want to get wet can easily be treated with a couple spray on applications, huge market for ski industry.

Will update everyone who is into speed skiing as soon as evaluation time trials are complete at next downhill races in ID. As a side note, for those who have to shovel, plow or snowblow snow, I have already verified it stops the snow from sticking to shovels, snow plow blades and the real pain of blocked up snow shute on snowblowers. Stop the sticking, save time, it is that simple, then you have more time to ski. Come to think of it, will have to try it on my snowmobile which gets covered with snow in track wells and clogs up constantly, worth a try, and that is the fun of promoting this CeraCoat-NanoTech protective coatings technology.

Success to all,

6. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Update:

New video demonstrations and full certifications are now posted on site including $6M dollar laibility insurance policy renewal. There are so many uses for CeraCoat-NanoTech that it becomes an unlimited business opportunity for those who dare to watch videos. If you don't see it immediately, then you are not living in the real world. Who wouldn't want their vehicles protected whereby washing cars becomes as simple as wiping it down, rinsing once in awhile with hose, no soaps required, plus no more brake dust build up on wheels, leather interior no protected from spills and stains, carpets protected from spills and mud, plus typical spills which always stain carpets, coffee and tea as example. Amazing product once you see the videos.

Success to all,

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

UPDATE:

New wholesale industrial and private label division announced. Given the response from building maintenance operators who clean the NYC office buildings and wash the windows, you would be amazed at what cost this is for building owners. We have all seen the risk factors involved in hanging off a building on scafold blowing in the wind, never mind those who fell from these scafolds when cables break. The point is, the cost is high and the liability insurance is through the roof having talked to a few who own these buildings.

When you can demonstrate how effective CeraCoat-NanoTech is to protect windows from the typical skyscraper by applying product to just one window to compare, they are amazed, windows stay clean for over a year in high grime carbon polluted air found in all big cities. The rain just runs down windows taking the dust and dirt with rain which equates to clean windows after every rain. Let Mother nature clean your windows, the results equate to a sale, and a large sale of drums of CeraCoat-NanoTech product which for those with commercial and industry contacts can hit a home run and earn up to 50% on commercial volume sales of $10K or more.

Simply put, the Network Marketing division is just to get the product in the hands of millions, and then see how many of those new Free Distributors may work in a large commercial building, retail chain, grocery store chain, high grafity areas, etc., and in a minute can demonstrate effectiveness of this Ceramic Nanotechnology Protective Coatings product and land a big contract sale. Do you work in a commercial or industrial building? Think about it, building maintenance is one of the biggest expenses for businesses of all sizes, and who doesn't want to reduce costs in this economy. Sell direct to the window washers and see what their response is. They will apply product and make a whole years profit with one application as they will no longer have to clean windows every month or so on many skyscrapers in dirty cities where high amounts of carbon are in air from pollution of factories and industrial plants.

With our grafity protective coatings, think of all the cities, towns and villages which have ongoing grafity issues over and over again. Have you ever seen how difficult it is to clean painted images off of a bridge or building of stucco or cement which are all pourus, the paint sticks like nowhere else and takes harch chemicals to remove along with scrubbing and pressure washing. Imagine the money and environmental advantages of never having to clean painted grafity again. Paint doesn't stick, and washes away with hose, or high pressure sprayers easily. Another example of $10K plus potential sales when selling to commercial accounts, gov. or state accounts, the income is unlimited, and you can get started at not cost, no purchase required, no obligation, no quota, no risk, no hassle, there is no easier business in the world, and I research them all.

Success to all,

8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

NEW DEMONSTRATION STRATEGIES FOR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS.............

Easiest Demonstration I ever did the other day. For those in cold weather belts, where snow, salt, sand and generally dirty roads, all one has to do is look at the next school bus in front of you at the next traffic light. Do you see the lower window in the rear of all buses, this is critical to insure no children are backed over when these buses turn around in tight situations which we have all seen them do.

The point is, this window is mandatory to keep clean, and in the winter, this is a major expense of time and effort doing so, just ask any bus company how often the must clean buses as per school contracts. All you do if approach maintenance supervisor at bus transportation facility and offer to solve a problem of keeping buses clean, a very expensive and time consuming process, especially in winters where it must be an inside cleaning in many areas.

Here is what you do, you apply CeraCoat-NanoTech to the rear window, easy to reach, takes only a few minutes, then simply have them evaluate the way the window stays virtually clear of the typical back draft of dust, salt, dirt, snow, you name it, if it is on the road it ends up on this rear window making it impossible for driver to see out of clearly. You will often see a bus driver stop to clean it off themselves during route, so as you will learn, this is a major issue, never mind keeping the rest of buses clean. Once the bus comes back from their route, check out rear window, nothing sticks to a treated window, and what little may be on window easily washes off with hose alone, not high pressure and detergents which are used in all bus garages. Using less water and caustic detergents is another benefit realized immediately which further lowers the cost of operations.

Simply put, this is just one of many demonstrations I have done during my evaluation period of this incredible breakthrough Ceramic NanoTechnology which has a hundred applications without even thinking. Our team is seeking those who are in one way or another working in the transportation industry, trucking, UPS, USPostal Service, FedEX, Yellow Freight, North American Moving, the trucking company list is so long and in every case, they spend millions keeping their equipment clean, just look at UPS and FedEX trucks as an example, now you can introduce a solution to lean and clean operations saving them millions with CeraCoat-NanoTech protection.

Private owned trucks are also a huge market. Many independent truckers protect their investment like no other, and I am sure everyone has seen a super clean fully decked out truck with lights everywhere, these are fanatics who would love our technology as they spend hours and hours a day or week keeping their rigs clean. So do an easy demo, at a truck stop which I did recently. Offer to clean and apply CeraCoat-NanoTech to one wheel, usually the dirtiest part of truck, and with many having allow aluminum wheels, full of brake dust which sticks like a magnet as anyone can tell you, even in cars this is a major issue. Coat and protect their wheel, give them a business card, and send them on their way. Easiest sale ever, and the best part, they will spread the word like nobody else while driving on their CB's telling all their good buddies out there what they found to save time and money, and they build a massive residual income while they care to share this breakthrough. In fact, they would spread the word even without the income opportunity.

Bottom line, think about all the commercial applications you could demo product on. I did a demo on one plastic sign letter which was dull from oxidation and as we all know, a sign is so important for all businesses, and if you see a dull drab sign, it sends a poor message that the rest of store might be the same, old, dirty and not maintained. I had to stop at a grocery store out of town and the sign was so ugly, it turned me off as I related this to be how the store might be inside, dirty and dull, not well maintained. A sign is your first impression in my experience. So offer to apply protection which regenerates plastic like nothing else, renew sign as if new in minutes. Charge $50.00 a letter and make it an average $500. day of profit in a few hours of work. Or offer to train their maintenance people to do the work if they have an in house maintenance department for outside work like replacing lights, power washing outside of building, removing graffiti, etc. Again, if you can't find a way to earn a six figure income with next to no overhead with this product, then you aren't trying.

Success to all,

9. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Full Line Of CeraCoat-NanoTechnology Products Just Launched...........

CERACOATUS Has Just Launched Complete Product Line of New NanoTechnology Ceramic Protective Coatings Which WaterProofs Everything You Apply It To. Having been in the beta testing and evaluation mode for several months, I must say, when it comes to amazing products, this tops my list for 2015. Although not new to Europe, it is new to U.S. markets, and as with all expansions into new markets, you have to have all your infrastruture in place first, and CeraCoatUS is now ready, finally.

The key factors to choosing a successful new business always comes down to products, mass appeal, exclusive,value, easy to demo and promote enabling anyone which no experience the opportunity to succeed in their own home business. With this rollout being released this weekend to the masses, the response has been overwhelming given all the applications product can be used for, from protecting your Auto Finish, Engine Additive for increased MPG, triple engine life, extend oil changes to up to 30K miles, this alone should be a powerful product, but there is far more. Protect your vinyl trim on vehicles like nothing else on market, tires, allow wheels where brake dust is impossible to keep off of todays wheels. Windshield treatment is almost too good to be explained, so the videos we have on site is perfect for the too good to be true prospects.

In addition to the best carcare product line, the home products are even more powerful. Everyone I know who has tiles has a mold issue as water and dampness soak into grout where it leaches behind tiles to penetrate the sheet rock which is like a sponge for those not familiar with construction materials. We all know wood will also absorb moisture, and mold becomes an unseen health issue for millions, especially for those of us with allergies or asthma. Imagine a product which eliminate mold and lasts for years, unlike every other grout sealer on market which have to be applied many times over. In addition, you will cut down the need to clean your tiles, wall or floor by up to 75% as nothing sticks to surface, no longer the soap scum issue, the hard water spots film many have issues with, so who wouldn't want to save time and money on cleaning supplies as you will no longer need caustic detergents and cleaning products which if you read labels, you would be scared to use, very dangerous, especially for those with immune deficiencies.

Lets move onto the kitchens where bacteria is found to be greater than on your toilets. Scary, but true, verifiable in many studies I have read. Sure caught me by surprise. We know we should use cutting boards, and then soak and clean with clorox bleach depending on if they are wood or not. With granite counter tops exploding, most see a shiny surface and think it is safe to cut foods on, like chicken, pork, etc. where the real health hazards come from. Granite is pourus material, and if you looked at it under a microscope, you would think it was the surface of the moon. Now you can seal your counter tops totally with complete safety, as CeraCoat-NanoTech is a food safe water based product, no chemicals like all the other sealers.

Then we have shoes and boot protection where you can completely waterproof any material used in footwear, leather, sueded, vinyl, cloth, fabric used in sneakers, etc. How many have UGGS, a suede boot that leaks like a sponge and at the high cost, can be ruined easily. This is a huge market by itself. How much can you save by waterproofing your families footwear? The same for clothes, how many have a ruined garment from a stain you just can't seem to get out. How many men have stained silk ties which can no longer be used, I know I went thourh hundreds of dollars in tie expense due to stains, so another huge money saver, just watch video demonstrations to see to believe. Of course, we have all been caught in the rain, so waterproof your wool or fabric coats which will convert them to a rain coat quality where water just beads up and rolls off. Hats too, pants, anything you want to waterproof, and if you think there are similar products on market, read the labels first before you use them. I have used every product on market, labels tell it all, never mind these other products are only temporary products at best, CeraCoat lasts for years.

Not wanting to go into all the applications, especially the commercial division which is also an option to promote as a FREE Associate Member, this is where my focus is on as we have a glass application which can practically eliminate the high cost of skyscraper window cleaning contracts most building managers hire. Then we have a graffity application which paint can no longer adhere to any surface, brick, stone, stucco, etc. Paint just washes away with high pressure water spraying equipment. Building maintenance can be cut to a fraction of time when you protect glass, stone, bricks, stucco, marble floors, the applications are unlimited. This is the company to watch as I have learned, and no business opportunity I have evaluated over the years comes close in comparison. Name one which is no cost, no purchase required, no obligation, exclusive product line, mass appeal, worldwide market, free website to promote, free back office access to track sales volume, easy to demonstrate in a couple minutes, instant results, certifications, environmentally safe, saves water, cuts caustic chemical contaminations which caused runoff into our food chain. And this just touches on a few the the benefits.

Success to all,

10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

WATERPROOF YOUR UGGS, SHOES & ALL BOOTS............

Amazing, for anyone who owns UGGS boots, this is your chance to preserve them and waterproof them which is a big issue if you have ever walked in rain or slush from snow storms, they leak like a sieve. Check out the video on how completely CeraCoatUS protects all suede, leather, fabric, cloth and vinyl shoes and boots.

Success to all,

11. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

[​IMG]

Impressive results in minutes at recent demonstration, now who wouldn't want to waterproof their UGGS or any suede, cloth or leather boots or shoes.

Success to all,

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

UPDATE:

New website URL and Software Updates have been completed with new payment portals all active and working smoothly. Ordering is now open for launch and we are now live, so check out all the new demonstration videos to see how amazing CeraCoat NanoTech products are.

I just changed my oil and put CeraCoat Engine Care in my BMW, and having been a motorhead and gearhead for years having restored and rebuilt many classics as a hobbie, I can feel the difference in performance immediately. Cold start where most engines are starved for oil, and the reason why most engines are always noisy when first started, especially in cold climates, I was amazed at how quiet engine was immediately on start up. None of the previous additives I have evaluated were close to these results. More performance, smoother, more responsive, it was amazing to feel an immediate difference, never mind picking up another 1.4 MPG to date.

Each product I have used has performed beyond my expectations, a first for me as most products I have used before in the car care category have not performed as promoted. CeraCoat has been a pleasant surprise for me as well as all my
    customers and fellow distributors. With product guarantee, anyone who is not happy can get a refund, so why wouldn't you take the challenge and evaluate these high performance Ceramic NanoTechnology products for themselves. Sign up as a FREE distributor and access wholesale prices for your own purchases, a first in the industry. NO RISK, TONS of REWARDS, so see for yourself how these amazing products can save you money and earn you extra money at the same time.

Success to all,