Cheapest hosting service that allows ...

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by marcuslee, Sep 5, 2007.

1. marcuslee

marcuslee New Member

I'm looking for the cheapest hosting service that will allow HTML manipulation. Any suggestiongs?

How about cheap domain names as well?

Mark

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Netfirms is cheap , $10 a year, but control panel and stats are fairly bad

3. cmartel

cmartel New Member

4. AaronH

AaronH New Member

I'm not familiar with the others that were mentioned. But I Power Web seems to offer quite a bit for a relatively low price. You can get a domain name through them for really cheap as well, and sometimes for free if you hit them when they're running a promotion. I just signed up for a domain name with them (for free) and received their hosting services for a year at $5.95 a month.

Aaron

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Hostpuppy is also cheap, but I have not tried it

6. mdukeusa

mdukeusa New Member

Microsoft - Free domain name - Free email and free hosting - I have 2 sites

www.houndsden.com and www.greenteacure.com goto one of them and scroll down to the bottom and click on the Microsoft live button and go there and sign up. You will need a credit card - it is for verification only and they will not charge you.

7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: mdukeusawww.houndsden.com and www.greenteacure.com goto one of them and scroll down to the bottom and click on the Microsoft live button and go there and sign up. You will need a credit card - it is for verification only and they will not charge you.

For how long have these sites been live ?

8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: marcusleeI'm looking for the cheapest hosting service that will allow HTML manipulation. Any suggestiongs?

How about cheap domain names as well?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Since you directly asked, I just found the best deal on the net with all the bells and whistles if you want to check out my new sig.

I love it! They are the sister site to Blue Host, a very similar package deal.

Newbie Shield

9. surferket

surferket New Member

Only valid for users from US, UK, Germany and Japan. Other countries do not exist as far as MS is concerned.

Quoting: mdukeusa
    Microsoft - Free domain name - Free email and free hosting - I have 2 sites

10. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: mdukeusaMicrosoft - Free domain name - Free email and free hosting - I have 2 sites

I wouldn't touch free hosting. It screams amateur and cheapskate. You won't make much if any money off of that set up. No one will take you seriously.

Newbie Shield

11. incomeseeker

incomeseeker New Member

Try www.1and1.com out.
    They rock and they have a very easy Cpanel to navigate in.

[​IMG]

Greetz,