Chicago

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by dbmaxx, Jul 19, 2008.

1. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Great Experience!!

I believe that Andy has surrounded himself by some real professionals. Integrity is very real -IMO. I have no concerns about being scammed as I have only been a member for 10 days with a less than impressive first hand website esperience. The presentation was encouraging. I have been in marketing for 15 years and these people were genuine. I am anxious to see the website match the presentation. When that happens -- sky's the limit!!

2. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

oh yea -- also -- the ad packages that I bought today at the rally for myself and the person I sponsored have already been credited (same day)

3. paulk

paulk New Member

dbmaxx

Thanks for the feedback from Chicago.

Did they say if the website would be
    back up tonight?

Thanks

4. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

I am on the site now -- so it is up

They said by Wednesday the site will be better than we have ever seen it

5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

That is good news!

Just gets better and better!!

6. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

dbmaxx

Can you please enlighten us as to what is said at these rally's?

What can you tell us that was said regarding the legality of ASD?

Did they mention these other streams of income to pay rebates? Regardless of one's opinion of ASD - if the majority of the rebate funds come from people purchasing more ad packages - that would constitute a ponzi. (That is according to the SEC - and not having a large enough source of other income is what got 12DP into trouble.) Did they address this issue?

They are not going to get much funds coming in as a reseller of GoDaddy nor the other small things that they have like the media player or co-op advertising. Elsewhere on the net, someone mentioned ASD setting up a real estate branch and buying distressed real estate. Did you hear anything about that? (I stress that this is not something that I can confirm - merely a comment I saw.) Of course, that is something that could backfire as well, as the economy is a long way from recovery.

7. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Okay

First --before I am labeled a "cheerleader" -- know that I have and maintain a level of professional skepticism about this and any other opportunity that presents itself.

That being said -- to answer jgiesbrecht

they have a pretty good itinerary that is strictly followed timewise. They introduced the CEO and compliance officers as well as the strategic partners. I have not issue with the legality. I have issues with the sustainability and less so after today. They went into more depth about the model today. The income stream from greenback looks better than I though and the income from the media player seems better than I figured as well. I have been to "hyped" up conventions -- plenty of them - and this was not one of them. It was full of information, professionalism and sincerity. I have talked to only a handful of members and was very deliberate with my questions. The ones I engaged with have been in ASD for 3 months or longer. All have received their checks and all have had contact with members of ASD management. I have only been a member of ASD for 10 days and my main purpose for travelling to Chicago was to "see, feel , taste and touch" the program. I have done that. I am ready to move forward with this opportunity but am still going to hold off a few days until the website function responds to my satisfaction.

Respectfully,

DB

8. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Thanks for the reply. Who were the strategic partners in attendance?

9. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

also -- I heard nothing about buying distressed real estate. They did talk about local business storefronts with greenback which I personally think could be big

10. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Strategic partners were:

OSM, Greenbackstreet, IXM and prolook technologies (this may not be a complete list)

11. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Can you tell me who OSM and IXM are? I googled but not too sure. TIA.

12. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

I also can't really find out who Prolook are. Of course, I do know who Greenbackstreet is!

13. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

I'm curious as to how many were in attendance?

14. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

There were over 5000. they couldn't fit everyone so they had to to a second condensed presentation after the first one was over for those waiting in the lobby

Prolook http://www.bestasdpro.com/

Sorry -- I typed "IXM" -- should have been XL ? -- I don't know -- but these are the guys that developed the media player -- sorry --I am on information overload I guess -- go to http://www.myxlplayer.com/

15. Louminous

Louminous New Member

I would have to say there was a couple thousand people, they had a over flow room and had to stop letting people in, they had a follow up meeting for those who couldn't fit and it was a brief hour and a half overview of everything covered.

OSM is the co-op with a marketing company that buys ads in airline magazines and various other places like "Ads by Google" which is a box of links you see on many websites online (just look at the bottom of this forum for a ie. The leads from OSM get funneled to those who pay to get in the program, IXM is simply the media player and Pro Look info and example can be found here http://bestasdpro.com/

Basically what these 3 programs do is help you market your ASD opportunity more efficiently. If they do generate revenue for ASD it comes from a up front cost and monthly fee to use these services.

16. Louminous

Louminous New Member

Sorry maxx didn't mean to copy your answer I had to walk away for a while and didn't see your reply pop up

17. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

No problem - I was talking to some today about the attendence. I am sorry if 5k wasn't accurate -- I am sure they will let us know on Monday -- it was crowded that is for sure. There was no hard sell - which is something I liked about the day

18. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

dbmaxx: There were over 5000. they couldn't fit everyone so they had to to a second condensed presentation after the first one was over for those waiting in the lobby

Prolook http://www.bestasdpro.com/

Sorry -- I typed "IXM" -- should have been XL ? -- I don't know -- but these are the guys that developed the media player -- sorry --I am on information overload I guess -- go to http://www.myxlplayer.com/

Thanks for the update. Did they mention anything about the debit card? ACH?

Cheers

19. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

actually they did not mention either the debit or ACH -- I thought I remeber Rayda or Robert saying that would be available with the website updates this Wednesday but don't quote me on that

20. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

Thanks dbmaxx. We'll hear more about them next week I guess. Did you fly there or is Chicago "your area"?