Chinese Site Update

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Caterina, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Saw this update this a.m. ...... has anyone heard anything about rebate percentages for this site?

Latest News 07/03/08
    We are steadily approaching our launch date for the Golden Panda Ad Builder Site and we can sense the excitement that is building daily. These are just a few facts about the actual launch of Golden Panda Ad Builder:

The Site will be written in simple chinese, but with a click of a button you will be able to view it in English.
    Our goal, during the launch of Golden Panda Ad Builder, is to make sure that the integrity of a sponsor's downline is maintained, so that it is consistent with their downline(s) in ASD Cash Generator and/or the La Fuente Dinero Sites. While we cannot force a member to sign up under their current sponsor, we do want to make every effort, to place those joining this new site, under their correct sponsor. Therefore, the first week that Golden Panda Ad Builder is open, a joining member will only be allowed to obtain a member number. You will not able to purchase Ad Packages during this first week; however, you will be able to begin purchasing Ad Packages starting week two.
    Please continue to view this site for more information.
  2. annadenise

annadenise Member

I'd love to hear updates on this as well. Someone who went to the convention mentioned to me they thought it would be 100% match for a short time, but that was not in writing, so I have no idea how accurate that is.

The above is a great idea that people sign up under their ASD sponsor. Also being able to click to get English will be a great help!!
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

my 7 year old girl is taking Mandarin classes so she can interpret for me
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I heard that there was a possibility of a 3% rebate , but nothing about a 100% match. And can see no reason for it either.

This place is popular enough as it is. they have already had to put a ceiling on ad pack purchases of 50,000$ after Las Vegas. 10,000 people joined during the past week or so...

I am not sure that such enormous incentives are really necessary or desirable anyway.
  5. TClark

TClark New Member

I sincerely wish people wouldn't use the term "invest". We are
    "buying/purchasing" ad packages folks.
    The wrong language can paint the wrong picture and literally put the program in jeopardy. Why do you think the word "rebates" is used instead of all the other possible terms? Think about it, how we present and promote ASD can make it or break it.
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

alasycia: I am not sure that such enormous incentives are really necessary or desirable anyway.

VERY UNDESIRABLE for the company's Longevity and financial burden
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I wouldnt go as far as that Iggy - just unnecessary as the company is so popular and it spreads the money thinner for the rest of us!

I am delighted they have put a ceiling on the maximum amount of ad packs one can buy. People who put in 150,000$ in ASD are not necessarily interested in their advertising product!! (Yes there really were a few people who brought cheques that size to Las Vegas!!)

I am still with the (unfashionable?) view that 1000 members who join with 100$ each and bring in 100,000$ to the company,surf 24 sites a day and advertise 300 sites - are more interesting in the long term for ASD than 1 guy who puts in 100.000$, surfs 12 sites a day.

This is an advertising company and will survive as long as people need advertising and their ads are seen by many people. Advertising is in part a numbers game - and the more the merrier.
  8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Check out the Panda Site...there is more news on there now
  9. proson

proson New Member

Hi guys I am a Native chinese speaker , post your link here may be I can help
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

iggyigette:
    Check out the Panda Site...there is more news on there now

What's the url for the Panda site?
  11. brt

brt New Member

12. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Latest Rumor is that it will be 3% plus 100% matching bonus.

Anyone know if we can use our cash balance in ASD to purchase in Panda?
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

luvtravel: Latest Rumor is that it will be 3% plus 100% matching bonus.

Any idea where that rumor came from?
  14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

iggyigette: Any idea where that rumor came from?

Another forum

I did sign up today on the Panda site
    they still don't have to much info about it yet.
  15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

luvtravel: I did sign up today on the Panda site
    they still don't have to much info about it yet.

Did you sign up under your ASD sponsor? If not then how did you find a sponsor?
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Never mind my question.

I just signed up on Panda.

100% Match to you and 100% to Sponsor

Will buy Maximum Ad Packages, and get my Seed Money back by December 2008.

As long as there are ASD Rallies, there are Rebates. The Coming Orange County Rally and New York City Rally (in the Fall) will probably bring in the highest Revenues to ASD, as these Cities have the highest Median Income in the United States. Just my Guess.
  17. lacy_amy

lacy_amy New Member

So is the Panda site offically working now????
  18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

19. hutch1c

hutch1c New Member

Is there a particular reason why someone would put money in both the English and Spanish or Chinese. Wouldn't your money be earning just as much if it was in the english site.
  20. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

hutch1c: Is there a particular reason why someone would put money in both the English and Spanish or Chinese. Wouldn't your money be earning just as much if it was in the english site.

Diversification. Each site has it's own Pool of Revenue