Choosing a good work from home business

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by coolsun, Jul 1, 2007.

1. coolsun

coolsun New Member

Hi, I have been looking into work from home business. I want to stay in the web based industry but its so hard to do all the research. How do I know which ones are legit and which ones are not?

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

You can tell by visiting forums like these. A lot of people know of scams, and they are talking about them on these forums.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Coolsun,

There are lots of scams online. Very few have good and solid claims to them.

I would like to show you an honest and legitimate work at home opportunity but I can not spam this forum. I want to follow the forum rules.

You can email me if you want to.

Tal

4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

It was a forum that gave me the confidence to invest in a program, i found speaking to the genuine people o this forum is enough to identify a scam or not, but in the end it is down to you and limke the others seaid there are many scams out there to watch out for

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Start your own blog or website - little or no investment required

6. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

I think it is helpful to stick with companies that have stood the test of time. Legit organizations stick around but scams come and go.

Noreen

7. smifro

smifro New Member

i just want to add to everything else (which is all true), that you also need can tell from the writing on the website, from all emails you get from them, etc. A lot of them are blatantly just selling you some rubbish. And the emails they send you dont help you make money, it helps them.
    It's taken me 6 months on the internet to find a legit opp.